The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 10-03-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 345918)
...................What does THAT mean? O__o Dare I ask.

It means that... I get it. I understand why people want to cut themselves.
NOTE: I NEVER SAID THAT I WAS CUTTING, STOP YOUR WORRIES, I LOVE YOU FOR WORRYING THOUGH BUT DON'T. :P
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 345888)
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moogle (Post 345933)
I second this

Guise, that looks like a creeper face. e.e
ISH SCAWEN MEH. D:

maxi 10-03-2012 08:11 PM

Happy.

Owen made me feel much better. He made my day and told me that I am good at writing. I never thought I was. I always used to never writer for an audience. I used to dribble things down in notebooks but never any big projects. So, Owen, thank you. Thank you for everything. You helped me feel better as a person and writer and author and mostly... everything. You deserve something. I don't know WHAT but it will be something amazing to come to you. :3 Only because you are my KP friend-y. You help with being the writer I am. . . Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. You're awesome, dude.

maxi 10-03-2012 08:30 PM

Does everybody agree that most of the kids think they are awesome and all but really. . . They're big fat jerks. Someone in my school did something REALLY bad that I can't say what and uhhh, idiots are just idiots. I'm an idiot at sometimes, though. :P I can be really annoying and want to be kicked in the shines 20 times. But some people in my school just hate me like that. The older kids are just the worst. They're the ones who just want to get attention and ugh, it sucks -_-

MaggieMay 10-03-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 346013)
Does everybody agree that most of the kids think they are awesome and all but really. . . They're big fat jerks. Someone in my school did something REALLY bad that I can't say what and uhhh, idiots are just idiots. I'm an idiot at sometimes, though. :P I can be really annoying and want to be kicked in the shines 20 times. But some people in my school just hate me like that. The older kids are just the worst. They're the ones who just want to get attention and ugh, it sucks -_-

I know exactly what your saying......My school only has 7-8 grades, but the 8th graders STILL act like they're all-that to us sevvies.

And I have an idiotic friend whose story I shall not post, too.

maxi 10-03-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 346015)
I know exactly what your saying......My school only has 7-8 grades, but the 8th graders STILL act like they're all-that to us sevvies.

They're always TRYING to be mature but then, they end up being ... I don't know. They're just annoying. I bet I'm gonna have the worst first day ever D:

Don't worry about idiotic people. -_-

lvhamsters 10-03-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 344487)
Show it to her. Don't be afraid to tell her what you really think.

Thing is . . . . I am afraid. I'm just that unskilled in being social .-. I'm afraid that she'll hate me or say i'm selfish and ignore me. and thing is, she's my last rope. She's my best friend. If she hates me then I let go of that rope. I turn into a emotional mess that everyone hates. I'm just that hopeless. I need to not rely on someone that much, I know. I just can't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 345842)
I know exactly how you feel...I just made some new friends that actually cared. And I stepped up to my one friend and told her that I wasn't giving her anymore pep talks, because they never really worked, anyways. She was disappointed--I don't know why--and she said that even though they weren't helping her now, they would when she was grown out. What the heck??

Anyways, it's all solved now...for me anyways.

That's good : ) And yesh, that doesn't make much sense XD I think my friend is just doing it to get attention but I dunno. IM SO FRUSTRATED ~pulls out hair~

EmmaR 10-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 346015)

Haha, that's funny. I'm an 8th grader (sorry, sevvie), and I swear we may be tied for most humble 8th grade with the 8th grade of 2010-2011 (that sounds really stuck-up, but I'll explain). We don't act any different than we did last year, or the year before. We feel like 7th graders. We don't suddenly become "the big kids on campus", we're just ourselves.
The 7th graders in my school, though... tsk tsk. Some really annoying people there. I like some 7th graders, like Leah, Elena, Katie, Francesca, Kira, etc., but, like, Sylvie? Oy, she's inexplicably hated me from the moment we got on the same basketball team. And some of them try to act all grown up, more than we do.

Bex 10-04-2012 03:19 PM

urgh!
This was me trying to write something for clovers contest:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs17/f/20...by_yoman44.gif

Stephiey 10-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 346114)
urgh!
This was me trying to write something for clovers contest:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs17/f/20...by_yoman44.gif

That's so funny......

But very creepy ::D

Bex 10-04-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 346123)
That's so funny......

But very creepy ::D

not so funny when its happening to you..
Sorta...