The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 11-16-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363869)
Those are just some of the MANY reasons why I've never been out on a date. o_o

Kids these days don't have a clue. -_-

Agreed............

HeatherB 11-16-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 363881)
I just... ugh. I'm not even happy anymore at all, and my friend asked at school if i had been crying beforehand (I had) I said yes and she turned away. she didn't bother to ask why. :C

You okay? DD:

Aw, honey. The exact same thing happened to me with my DAD, believe it or not. But, WE here on KP care. You're not alone with this and I believe that you will get better. :')

Eh, my depression's been going off and on. Thankfully it decided to leave me for a couple hours or so today (and has been gone since forth) but it was kinda bad last week (okay, lying, it was super bad) and I just felt broken and alone and I had no one to talk to even when I posted on here, and I know it sounds selfish and bitchy but only like one or two people responded to me and they weren't even my close friends (no offense no offense no offense to the people who responded) but I was more aiming for my offline friends to respond to the post because they know me better and I thought they could really be able to help me. But... they didn't respond and that's when the depression hit a low point. Today, being needed for the sound effects in my play was AWESOME but I felt kind of low and guilty because I was being all attention-desperate if you know what I mean and I don't like being like that. :c That's all.

HeatherB 11-16-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 363886)
DDD: That's awful!

It's not selfish or bitchy. You just needed help and you didn't get the people that could help to respond. Sound effects?! Awesome:D

I wish your depression would STAY off :C

Yeah, my parents + Heather's depression stories = not the best reactions.

If you say so... And jyesh. Sound effect are da bomb! We rocked 'em!

Me too--and the same for you, hon.

maxi 11-16-2012 02:56 PM

SHUT UP. SHUT UP. GET LOST...YOU'RE NOT ME; I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE. I CAN'T CHANGE BECAUSE OF YOU, BULLIES. GUYS, GET LOST AND BULLY SOMEONE ELSE.
*i*

otaku 11-16-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363890)
SHUT UP. SHUT UP. GET LOST...YOU'RE NOT ME; I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE. I CAN'T CHANGE BECAUSE OF YOU, BULLIES. GUYS, GET LOST AND BULLY SOMEONE ELSE.
*i*

F888off buttheads >:^|
Seriously. That's just... AH, it makes me so mad.


BlueMi 11-16-2012 03:49 PM

Happy.
Happy happy happy happy.
For the first time in a month, where I've had lingering depressional thoughts and been kinda out of it, I think I might really, truly be happy.
THE LIST OF THING THAT MAKE ME SMILE:
~The Play I was in today... we were amazing ;-; oh god, i love my school so much. the sound effects and tech all fixed all the kinks, the stage hands were great, and oh god the actors... my homefries... i love everyone so much we were amazing :'D
~My crush :'D I think he finally likes me. Not, like, LIKE-LIKES me, but he likes me as a person. Respects me. and my acting...(?) He was stage hands, and every time I had a line, i glanced at him. he was smiling <3 and after the play, all the eighth graders (and one seventh grader xD) were hangin' at the tower and he was one of them and ohmigod i love him and i mad him laugh and junk
~My appearance. I'm starting to lose weight.
~I think i might be slightly more popular now :] not that that kind of stuff really matters to me, but i feel more liked and more at ease around my classmates
~MY LOVELY FRIENDS. <3 Sophia, Heather, Katie, Eilean, and Marzi, mostly, but Hannah, Grace, Penina, Carmen, Callie, Livi, Lauren, Catherine asdfggjhkkl; the most amazing people ever :'D even all those boys who annoy me... gawd i love them


Yeah.
I'm happy.
(:

maxi 11-16-2012 04:10 PM

Do I have a crush or am I just randomly staring at her? ._.

Jesse 11-16-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363940)
Do I have a crush or am I just randomly staring at her? ._.

Pretend it's the latter. Life is much easier that way.

maxi 11-16-2012 04:11 PM

Pokey, can i have a cover request?

maxi 11-16-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 363941)
Pretend it's the latter. Life is much easier that way.

._. What's a latter?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.