The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 01-21-2013 06:08 PM

Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IDNOAT" EVEN UDNERSATAND YOUR FUCKING STUPDIITY IDd'TM DOTDXH STUSDPAHP,DSTOJSTUPDSBITCH<DSICN"TSE"FgHSDOIHPASOH DSGPoHEDSOPAFIHOHISFODPFSHDPOIHEGDpsofhdsapofhpoas ghspoIHGOPSIHGNPOFsjk

cheezemziez 01-21-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 412430)
Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IDNOAT" EVEN UDNERSATAND YOUR FUCKING STUPDIITY IDd'TM DOTDXH STUSDPAHP,DSTOJSTUPDSBITCH<DSICN"TSE"FgHSDOIHPASOH DSGPoHEDSOPAFIHOHISFODPFSHDPOIHEGDpsofhdsapofhpoas ghspoIHGOPSIHGNPOFsjk

/hugs
What happened?

HeatherB 01-21-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 412445)
/hugs
What happened?

Ugh, just stupid stuff about how she doesn't like little things that I've been doing literally for years, goddammit, why is she only picking on me now? It's like, we watched the inauguration together and it was really nice and maybe it was too normal for our screwed up relationship or something so she felt she had to go and ruin my entire day and then when I gave her the silent treatment pretended to not know why and got upset when I wouldn't talk to her. Basically she tried to take away my freedom of speech and I almost slapped her but restrained myself barely.

L.S.Trendom 01-21-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 412450)
Ugh, just stupid stuff about how she doesn't like little things that I've been doing literally for years, goddammit, why is she only picking on me now? It's like, we watched the inauguration together and it was really nice and maybe it was too normal for our screwed up relationship or something so she felt she had to go and ruin my entire day and then when I gave her the silent treatment pretended to not know why and got upset when I wouldn't talk to her. Basically she tried to take away my freedom of speech and I almost slapped her but restrained myself barely.

ugh parents are huge bitches sometimes.
*hugs*
"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

HeatherB 01-21-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 412454)
ugh parents are huge bitches sometimes.
*hugs*
"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

no shit
*hugs back*
Dr. Seuss! Thanks. :')

cheezemziez 01-21-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 412450)

Parenting technique mood swings are pissy. Don't let anyone else make your day worse for you. You have the right to do whatever little things you want.

TheAshWolf 01-21-2013 06:52 PM

I'm so behind on what's happening on this thread. o_o

And I kind of don't want to catch up anymore.

L.S.Trendom 01-21-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 412471)
I'm so behind on what's happening on this thread. o_o

And I kind of don't want to catch up anymore.

it's okay, you don't need to. *hugs*

TheAshWolf 01-21-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 412472)
*cant be bothered to shamble over to cutting thread* an hour until I'm going swimming with my friend and her sister. And her sisters' friends who are quite rude to me all the time (they're three yers younger than me too -.-) , soi don't know what they're gonna say when they see the cuts :O

sorry for clogging up the EVT I just couldn't be bothered to go to the cutting thread, :/

You're not clogging up this thread, don't worry. <:^J

But...the cutting thread should show up in your Subscribed Threads if you've posted on there before. And you could also bookmark it, if you want to avoid having to bother with actually going there. Either way, it takes only a couple clicks.

HeatherB 01-21-2013 08:01 PM

is it possible to disown myself and show up on chris colfer's doorstep because if so