The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 02-03-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418194)
You okay? Y U NO use caps? D:

0_o Oh. Sorry. I meant to reply to Sandy and say "Meh. I dunno how to un code that." but the phone was snatched off me. :D I am faaaayne...hey, question, do you ever go on Forum Game? 8^D

TheAshWolf 02-03-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418192)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...cc6bo1_250.gif

asdfghjkl.

I am sick of looking for a free audio converter. This is rediculous. The few that ARE free apparently are infected with some kind of malware (according to the comments on them on Cnet), OR don't support MIDI files, which is what I'm trying to convert. The only one I found that's safe and specifcally works with MIDI files WON'T DOWNLOAD FOR SOME REASON even when I let it through my firewall.

So, I have no idea what to do with Aziza's Theme, now, since this just ain't working.

http://gifstumblr.com/images/that-mo...-rude_1194.gif


*hopes those two GIFs show up*

*intense thinking* >_< What do I do? Ottokhae, ottokhae... *paces*

-http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/images/icons/icon3.gif-
O_O
*le lightbulb*

Noteflight...I forgot about that site....maybe....hm, I wouldn't be able to turn it into a video, then, but I could still do the drawing and *babbles on* THAT'S IT! *runs off*

TheAshWolf 02-03-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 418198)
0_o Oh. Sorry. I meant to reply to Sandy and say "Meh. I dunno how to un code that." but the phone was snatched off me. :D I am faaaayne...hey, question, do you ever go on Forum Game? 8^D

Oh.

What's Forum Game? :D

maxi 02-03-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418200)
*intense thinking* >_< What do I do? Ottokhae, ottokhae... *paces*

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/images/icons/icon3.gif
O_O
*le lightbulb*

Noteflight...I forgot about that site....maybe....hm, I wouldn't be able to turn it into a video, then, but I could still do the drawing and *babbles on* THAT'S IT! *runs off*

Well done for http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/images/icons/icon3.gif about that. ;)

Lily09 02-04-2013 12:00 AM

I hate myself for not being able to stand up for what I believe in when it comes to Litzy because she always gets annoyed. Wincest/Waycest, people can listen to any music they like, people can dress any way they want, people can like whatever they want. For me, it's "do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting someone" but for her it's "I'm accepting but I might just show disgust if you like something I dislike." ??? I don't know, I feel like she says that she's accepting of everything but actually isn't and it makes it hard for me to stand up to my beliefs because she gets annoyed. I'm fine with my parents yelling at me because I stand up for what I believe in, but if Litzy and I disagree on something, I usually just sink back and go all silent because I'm scared to lose her. I know she'll leave but I don't want her to leave now.
Also, I dislike talking to her about my shit, because whenever I tell her that I'm afraid to lose my friends because its happened before or that I prefer music over friends, she always tells me, "Stop thinking like that." but it's not easy as that and it sounds like she's annoyed so I don't tell her anything else. She checks my arms for cuts, which makes me uncomfortable also.
I just want a friend IRL who I'm okay with venting my problems to and someone IRL who will stay up all night with me and I can cry to and not be judged for my beliefs.

maxi 02-04-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418202)
Oh.

What's Forum Game? :D

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...252&page=13305
IT'S FUN AS. 8D

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 12:07 AM

Noteflight is the solution but I NO REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT! #_# *scurries off to the Help and FAQ section*

maxi 02-04-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418213)
Noteflight is the solution but I NO REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT! #_# *scurries off to the Help and FAQ section*

GOOD LUCK.

asdfghjkl.

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 12:23 AM

Aaaaaand Noteflight doesn't have snare drum, bass drum, cymbals, or decent-sounding string instruments.

._.

I can't win for losing. XD XD DX DX Whelp, I'm off to go look for a BETTER online sheet music program.... :|

maxi 02-04-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 418272)
first actual day at high school
my "best friends" ditched me
but my friends who i thought didn't really like me, stayed with me. c:
i brought my ipod to school (omg rebel xD) and played with it all lunch with my now best friends leaning over my shoulder XD

...I like your siggy.


XD Sorry, I will be going now. *leaves*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.