The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheMoonWakedWolf 05-28-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 290781)
*wrings hands* Of what?

Last night, my brother got in a car accident. I was freaking out inside. But he got home about two hours later, and he's perfectly fine. Thank the Lord for seat belts and air bags. *breath of relief*

Rockshadow 05-28-2012 11:19 AM

Excited. I just shot an email to Majors and Minors, a new singing show, (IT'S ON THE HUB!! WHERE MLP IS AIRED!!!) and I'm going to audition for season 3. (Skittles is going to audition too!) *breathes in, breathes out*

05-28-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 290897)
Excited. I just shot an email to Majors and Minors, a new singing show, (IT'S ON THE HUB!! WHERE MLP IS AIRED!!!) and I'm going to audition for season 3. (Skittles is going to audition too!) *breathes in, breathes out*

Yes, and we are gonna DOMINATE. I think they already picked people for this season, though, which is why I'm auditioning for Season 3. :)

Rockshadow 05-28-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 290900)
Yes, and we are gonna DOMINATE. I think they already picked people for this season, though, which is why I'm auditioning for Season 3. :)

Heck yea! *high fives you*

Leloo 05-28-2012 12:06 PM

To Skittles and Rockshadow: Wow, good luck guys! That's aweshum! :^D

MaryElizabeth 05-28-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 290895)
Last night, my brother got in a car accident. I was freaking out inside. But he got home about two hours later, and he's perfectly fine. Thank the Lord for seat belts and air bags. *breath of relief*

I'm glad he's okay. :)

05-28-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leloo (Post 290914)
To Skittles and Rockshadow: Wow, good luck guys! That's aweshum! :^D

Thanks! I'm re-teaching myself how to play piano. ^_^ I also may be taking singing lessons, but I'm not sure yet. I need to be like..really good, because one of the cast members from last season sang for Michelle Obama. O_O I need to be pretty darn good if I'm going to compete with that.

I'm really excited, though, because I've always dreamed of becoming a singer since I was five years old. :D And now, my dreams are coming true. And even if I don't get casted, there's always America's Got Talent, American Idol (because I'll be old enough to audition), and I can always try out again the next year. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but to be the best I can.

MaryElizabeth 05-28-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 290923)
I'm really excited, though, because I've always dreamed of becoming a singer since I was five years old. :D And now, my dreams are coming true. And even if I don't get casted, there's always America's Got Talent, American Idol (because I'll be old enough to audition), and I can always try out again the next year.

I'd say 'Good luck', but just don't get your hopes up. There's always going to be that amazing person who has the energy, look, and voice for the show.

05-28-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 290924)
I'd say 'Good luck', but just don't get your hopes up. There's always going to be that amazing person who has the energy, look, and voice for the show.

Yeah, I know. :) But I have as good as a chance as anyone else auditioning. :p

cloudwriter 05-28-2012 01:15 PM

Wow, good luck Caleigh! (: That's a huge thing, and I wish you the best of luck!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.