The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Cherrybomb 10-28-2012 12:48 PM

Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
 
Yesterday was awesome. :'D I'm still vibrating happiness. xD

HeatherB 10-28-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 355178)
How you feel sometimes? Cause, I've been feeling this a lot. I look into my mirror and I don't recognize myself. It's terrifying.

P.S.: Mulan! /whoop

It really is...

P.S.: Mom: I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck!
Grandma: How lucky can they be? They're dead.
GRANDMA DON'T TAKE NO SHIT. >:3
Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 355169)
Mulan was my childhood.

Mulan IS my childhood. /currentdisneyrampage /wootwoot
Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 355221)
:'D I love that song.

And I love your signature! :D

lvhamsters 10-28-2012 04:20 PM

I know now all I am is a third wheel, an extra ^^

LaurenM 10-28-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 355226)
I thought you said it was canceled!

The HEAT was cancelled. We still had the final.

SeptemberLove 10-28-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 353915)
...And now I'm depressed. ._.

My crush got a girlfriend.

Same bro.

/fml

HeatherB 10-28-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeptemberLove (Post 355667)
Same bro.

/fml

Hey. HEY.
My crush is nine years older than me, gay, a celebrity, and probably does not know I exist--literally. YOUR LIFE IS FINE.

wildwolf 10-28-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 355677)
Hey. HEY.
My crush is nine years older than me, gay, a celebrity, and probably does not know I exist--literally. YOUR LIFE IS FINE.

Yeah, mine is 20, an actor, probably doesn't remember me because I only met him once, and lives in New York.

SeptemberLove 10-28-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 355677)
Hey. HEY.
My crush is nine years older than me, gay, a celebrity, and probably does not know I exist--literally. YOUR LIFE IS FINE.

No, because that's a celebrity. It doesn't matter as much because you already know you'll never be with him...
But if you know him in real life, it's worse because you know you have a possibility but your failing because your a sucky person. Not because you'll never meet.

HeatherB 10-28-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeptemberLove (Post 355707)
No, because that's a celebrity. It doesn't matter as much because you already know you'll never be with him...
But if you know him in real life, it's worse because you know you have a possibility but your failing because your a sucky person. Not because you'll never meet.

No you don't understand
he is actually the most perfect person ever and it sucks royal hippogriff that we're not married RIGHT NOW
Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 355690)
Yeah, mine is 20, an actor, probably doesn't remember me because I only met him once, and lives in New York.

Same--22, actor, I never met him, lives in LA. ;-;

SeptemberLove 10-28-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 355736)
No you don't understand
he is actually the most perfect person ever and it sucks royal hippogriff that we're not married RIGHT NOW

Same--22, actor, I never met him, lives in LA. ;-;

No. It is worse to know them in real life.

TheAshWolf 10-29-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 355114)
You know I'd fall apart without you...
I don't know how you do what you do
Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you
Like everything that's green girl I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You got to know you're wanted, too
Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I, I wanna make you feel wanted
I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah I, I wanna make you feel wanted
Anyone can tell you you're pretty
And you get that all the time
I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the makeup
And I wanna show you what I see tonight
When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips
I, I wanna make you feel wanted
I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Cause I, I wanna make you feel wanted
Better than your fairytales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted....
And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I, I wanna make you feel wanted
I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby I, I wanna make you feel wanted

Cause you'll always...be wanted.. <3

Is it bad I want a guy to sing this to me one day? Wanted by Hunter Hayes, probably my favorite song. By the way, I have this song memorized and typed it from memory. :D

kahvsgdfkabsdhjkadkbdklabsdkjasdcf *babbles incoherently* :D I love that song. SO MUCH. Oh my word, I want a guy to sing that to me one day, too! XD I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting something simple like that.

*le Beverly Hillbillies reference* They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. The way to MY heart is through lyrics. ;)

maxi 10-29-2012 01:27 AM

Yet bullied. Again. D:

TheAshWolf 10-29-2012 01:30 AM

There are SO many historical inaccuracies in that movie but I DON'T CARE I LOVED THAT MOVIE SO MUCH WHEN I WAS LITTLE!!!!! :D

o_o When Mulan showed up in Once Upon a Time, I literally fell out of my chair.
http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www....2/10/Mulan.jpg

TheAshWolf 10-29-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 355863)
Yet bullied. Again. D:

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...unk/wthplz.png
AGAIN?

Good grief, bullies are stubborn, aren't they?

Mind if I ask what he did this time...? <:^J

maxi 10-29-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 355865)
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...unk/wthplz.png
AGAIN?

Good grief, bullies are stubborn, aren't they?

Mind if I ask what he did this time...? <:^J

Insults. Which you DO NOT want to know of.

TheAshWolf 10-29-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 355866)
Insults. Which you DO NOT want to know of.

Name calling, or just plain insults? <:^/ I've gotten called some pretty nasty names and got LOTS of insults thrown at my way. I know it's hard, but the best thing to do is to ignore them. And try to keep in mind this person isn't just being mean to be mean--most likely, he's got loads of problems at home, and the only way he can relieve himself of the stress and the sadness and the anger is to pick on others.

Also, like the Bible says, be kind to your enemy. ^_^ "For in doing so, you will heap fiery coals upon his head." Meaning, don't just ignore his insults, be KIND to him. If he really is just venting his own anger, there's a good chance your kindess will refine him like how hot coals refine raw metal ore. I made one of my most trusted allies in school that way. :) He started out the person that teased me the most, and then ended being the saddest person to see me leave.

maxi 10-29-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 355867)
Name calling, or just plain insults? <:^/ I've gotten called some pretty nasty names and got LOTS of insults thrown at my way. I know it's hard, but the best thing to do is to ignore them. And try to keep in mind this person isn't just being mean to be mean--most likely, he's got loads of problems at home, and the only way he can relieve himself of the stress and the sadness and the anger is to pick on others.

Also, like the Bible says, be kind to your enemy. ^_^ "For in doing so, you will heap fiery coals upon his head." Meaning, don't just ignore his insults, be KIND to him. If he really is just venting his own anger, there's a good chance your kindess will refine him like how hot coals refine raw metal ore. I made one of my most trusted allies in school that way. :) He started out the person that teased me the most, and then ended being the saddest person to see me leave.

Thanks for advice, Ash. :D You're a really GREAT friend. <:^J Can I have a plain old chat to you on A/N to relax.










Name calling. <:^/ AND he's in Grade 4. DDD:

LaurenM 10-29-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 355869)
Thanks for advice, Ash. :D You're a really GREAT friend. <:^J Can I have a plain old chat to you on A/N to relax.










Name calling. <:^/ AND he's in Grade 4. DDD:

My friend whose name is Alma is nicknamed 嫲嫲,because the last syllable of her name sounds exactly like the Chinese word (it means paternal grandmother)--Mama...not like muh-MAH, but...well...
My other friend whose real name is Circle is nicknamed 婆婆 (maternal grandmother) because Alma was kind of pissed off with her nickname at first (but now she addresses herself as thus--it's her first person) and wanted someone to suffer with her.
I was kind of pleased with the arrangement, but they started calling me 嬸嬸 (which is kind of like a really oldish aunt)
._.
Lol wut?

TheAshWolf 10-29-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 355869)
Thanks for advice, Ash. :D You're a really GREAT friend. <:^J Can I have a plain old chat to you on A/N to relax.

Name calling. <:^/ AND he's in Grade 4. DDD:

Hey, I just want to make things easier for kids who get bullied. ^_^ I went through it, it ain't exactly a stroll through the park, and I'd love to help cut down on the incidents. I hope things work out for you, Max. <:^J

Eh, name calling typically isn't as bad as direct insults...trust me, when/if bullies start mocking your family and friends openly, THEN it really starts to hurt. x_x

:D Here's a way to ease the pain of his name-calling: Come up with your own name for him, but make it wayyyy above his comprehension level. (Just don't make it TOO insulting to the point where if he asked a teacher what it meant, you'd get in serious trouble.) Try coming up with names by basing them off of books he'd never read--like, call him a Vermicious Feral (from the Willy Wonka books, "the Vermicious Knid," a rather unintelligent alien monster; "vermicious" menaing "worm-like" and "feral" meaning "brutal, having reverted to a wild state"). Or maybe use a Shakespearean insult, like calling him a Beslubbering Fustilarian or something. XD ("Beslubbering" basically means "drooling" and "fustilarian" means "someone lowly; a scoundrel".) It's fun to use Shakespearean insults because they sound so funny, and no one but you typically knows what it means. :3

Here's an example of how you might use these lovely nicknames:

Bully: Hey, [insert-insulting-name-here]. :mad:
You: ^_^ Hello, my Beslubbering Fustilarian!
Bully: o___o ... What did you just call me?! e_e
You: Oh, it's from Shakespear! :D It's a compliment.
Bully: What the heck does it mean?
You: Basically, someone awesome.
Your friends, who know what it REALLY means: XD XD XD
Bully: e___O ?!

The only drawback of using those kind of names is that (1) if they can find a smart enough adult to tell them what it means, they'll be mad, (2) if this kid is prone to physical violence, he may just decide to hit you for calling him something his tiny brain can't comprehend, -_- and (3) it's not exactly the nicest thing in the world. <:^J But it DOES make you feel better, sometimes. You don't even have to call him that to his face, just refur to him as whatever name you choose when you're venting/talking about him to your friends. It helps take away some of the tension and makes the bully seem smaller and less important in your life. ^_^

TheAshWolf 10-29-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 354443)
1. We turned around the Great Depression, didn't we?
2. How are you going to support yourself/your family that way if you don't get paid?

1. The Great Depression (that awkward moment when you spell it "the Great DERPression) only ended because of the war, unfortunately. <:^/ War = more jobs. And don't get me started on trying to explain the theories on how the whole depression was triggered on purpose, I don't even know WHAT to believe on that subject. x_x
2. I’ll be fine. I’ll find a job. Matthew 6:30-3 says, “If, now, God thus clothes the vegetation of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much rather clothe you, you with little faith? So never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to pun on?’ For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. For your heavenly father knows you need all these things. Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom, and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to you.” There are over 7 million baptized Witnesses in the world today. Very few of them, if any, are independently wealthy. Most have just enough money for food and a suitable place to live. As long as you keep doing God’s will, you will be taken care of, even if it’s just the bare essentials. The Bible also tells us not to be anxious about such things. “So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness.” – Matthew 6:34. And this isn’t just blind faith I’m going on. I have proof. My father and my mother did just fine. He’s told me time and time again about the instances where he was sure they were broke, but something good always came along in the end. I’ve heard the same stories from every brother and every sister I have ever had the pleasure to know. All I have to do is serve Jehovah, and I will be taken care of. Did I mention God even helps give you the strength to serve him “beyond what is normal”? So, any way you look at it…I’ll be fine. ^_^

But that’s not the whole point here, Camille. I will at one point sit down and seriously contemplate in what general direction I want my life to go. I just can’t do that right now. Plus, I feel very strongly against the topic of college. But, mainly, I know things will work out in the end, and I can’t deal with this stress right now anyway, even if I DIDN’T know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 354538)
... To be honest I've been worrying the exact same thing since you told me, Ash.
I mean, I don't want to start my future either, I want to crawl into a hole and never come out and pretend I'm twelve again, but I can't, and I know there is a bigger world waiting for me after post secondary. And it has money in it and I want the money. 8^I
(*Mr. Krabs voice*)
MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY
I haven't missed a day of Pre-IB and it's almost midterm. I'm seriously so determined to get this IB Diploma so I can get my butt into the best possible school in the world for not just art (since it's very unlikely that I--ANYONE--will be able to actually follow their childhood dreams and to be honest I'm not cashing all my chips in on art either) but anything I want to pursue. I'm taking business and business tech because those jobs are certain and they DELIVER--I'm taking math and French not because I love them (which I do) but bilingual people, especially in Canada, are GUARANTEED job placement and people who understand math are just plain old useful.
I'm sorry but I doubt that anyone will make a living off of writing--whether it be a novel, a newspaper, ANYTHING. Writing is, without doubt, dying, and it will always be dying--never die, though. You can't just expect yourself to publish one thing (one book will plunge you so far down into debt that you won't be able to breathe) and hit it onto the bestseller list.
It's very likely that if you intend to have creative writing as a career priority, you'll be juggling three or four other jobs, and without an actual diploma of any sort those jobs can range anywhere from being a school janitor to a waitress.

So... I have to ask the same thing as Camille... :< I don't know what jobs are like in America but here in Canada you have to make the best of the opportunities you're given. And if there's no opportunities, you move your butt somewhere else and make a living that way.
I'm having lots of emotional issues too, you know, but I can't just not show up to school, I can't use up my 14 days of absence, I can't just skip my CAS programme hours. Your future isn't going to go away... so I'm just worried about you. If you don't get a diploma from SOMEWHERE, you're pretty much setting yourself up for unemployment... :(
I know I probably sound like one of your annoying teachers, I'm sorry... I'm just worried and want to make sure you've got a plan. :<<

Sandy…money doesn’t bring happiness. <:^J If it did, then why are millionaires so miserable? Why are wealthy doctors and lawyers and bankers so depressed? Studies have shown that there is a point where money stops insuring happiness (having enough food/water, a house, etc), and starts having to do with UNhappiness (stress over bank loans, dangerous stock investments, etc).

I’m glad you like French and Math. Those ARE useful tools in life, especially life in Canada. ^_^ I just hope your future job doesn’t conflict with enjoying your life.
O_O Never in my wildest dreams have I EVER considered basing my future career on writing. Reasons:
1.) The writing world has succumbed to the basis of greed. The writing business has become a cutthroat business. Only certain kinds of stories sell at the times of different fads. No one cares about the morality that used to be conveyed through writing. No one cares to visit faraway places through books. Books in themselves are decreasing in popularity as the human race degrades further. My point: NOT A STABLE CAREER CHOICE. At all. o_o
2.) Writing is my HOBBY. XD It’s something I do because I like it, not because I want people’s attention or I want some sort of momentary gain. Remember, Cass, if it weren’t for my dad dragging me out of my solitude and showing me this site, I never would have let my writing outside my circle of family and friends.
3.) o_o I don’t see my writing as WORTH that kind of money, anyway. You can’t put a price on personal enjoyment. It’s not on the same level of quality, anyway, so, why bother? XD

Well, Sandy, America is broken right now. <:^) You can’t move your butt to where there are opportunities because there are none to be found. All the gold has been mined. All the land has been settled. All the rivers have been fished. All the lumber has been chopped. We have to just make do with what we have.

I’m sorry you’re having emotional issues. I don’t know what they are, and you don’t know what mine are, so it’s a bit hard to gauge their severity. I can’t tell anyone on here about my problems at the moment. Suffice it to say, since April of this year, I have suffered three total emotional breakdowns, two panic attacks, realized my social anxieties are beginning to become a problem, and plotted out detailed revenge plans that everyone is fortunate I have my morality and my conscience to keep me from carrying them out. o_e

Like I told Camille, I’m not just going to bury my head in the sand and hide, Cass. <:^) I WILL choose a direction to go in when it comes to employment. I just can’t do that right now, right at the exact moment all these people are telling me to. I can’t. I just can’t. Google “I can’t GIFs” and every single one represents me.

I appreciate your concern. But right now, my point is, I’m just sick of people trying to force feed me their ideas and their rules. I usually comply for the sake of avoiding a confrontation, and, hey, sometimes, they have valid points! But right now, I just can’t comply with every little microscopic thing. I need my wounds to heal first. Every week, they get torn open again, every freaking Wednesday, but it’s almost over. If I can make it to December with my sanity intact, I can rest up, and then start considering career options and my future. Until then, I need these teachers to be quiet, I need my friends to stop talking about this, and I need my family to just be patient with me. x_x I'm not perfect.

Forget the future. I'm trying to survive the present.

HeatherB 10-29-2012 06:20 PM

Kerfuffles.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...wuego1_500.jpg

L.S.Trendom 10-29-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 356092)

No. You aren't and we aren't.
/gesturestoGmail

HeatherB 10-29-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 356096)
No. You aren't and we aren't.
/gesturestoGmail

Parents. Parents are evil. AGAIN and still.

wildwolf 10-29-2012 07:07 PM

GRRRRRRR I AM SO FRIGGIN PISSED.
So pissed. Seriously.
I hate my school.

Rockshadow 10-29-2012 07:33 PM

12 year olds these days. -.- this one girl reminds me of this one user I won't name...bratty, selfish, tried to act like the victim, etc. *headdesk* oh, bad spelling and bad grammar too. DX

10-29-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 355862)
kahvsgdfkabsdhjkadkbdklabsdkjasdcf *babbles incoherently* :D I love that song. SO MUCH. Oh my word, I want a guy to sing that to me one day, too! XD I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting something simple like that.

*le Beverly Hillbillies reference* They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. The way to MY heart is through lyrics. ;)

:D That song came on the radio and I started FLIPPING OUT. I turned it all the way up and rolled down my windows and was practically screaming the lyrics. I just love the part where it's like, "I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever, and never let you forget it." *dreamy look*

lvhamsters 10-29-2012 11:06 PM

:\ I've been thinking about life and I realized a lot of things.
One, when someone says they don't care about you, it hurts, yet you feel kind of relieved because you don't have to worry about hurting them anymore.
Two, when you learn your a third/fourth/fifth/etc . . . wheel it also hurts, but you don't really care. As long as you have at least one friend.
Three, it also hurts to know your a second choice :\ In like, everything.

lvhamsters 10-29-2012 11:15 PM

Yeah, it really hurts.
When, for once, I try explaining my emotional problems to you and all you say is whatever.

maxi 10-30-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 355882)
Hey, I just want to make things easier for kids who get bullied. ^_^ I went through it, it ain't exactly a stroll through the park, and I'd love to help cut down on the incidents. I hope things work out for you, Max. <:^J

Eh, name calling typically isn't as bad as direct insults...trust me, when/if bullies start mocking your family and friends openly, THEN it really starts to hurt. x_x

:D Here's a way to ease the pain of his name-calling: Come up with your own name for him, but make it wayyyy above his comprehension level. (Just don't make it TOO insulting to the point where if he asked a teacher what it meant, you'd get in serious trouble.) Try coming up with names by basing them off of books he'd never read--like, call him a Vermicious Feral (from the Willy Wonka books, "the Vermicious Knid," a rather unintelligent alien monster; "vermicious" menaing "worm-like" and "feral" meaning "brutal, having reverted to a wild state"). Or maybe use a Shakespearean insult, like calling him a Beslubbering Fustilarian or something. XD ("Beslubbering" basically means "drooling" and "fustilarian" means "someone lowly; a scoundrel".) It's fun to use Shakespearean insults because they sound so funny, and no one but you typically knows what it means. :3

Here's an example of how you might use these lovely nicknames:

Bully: Hey, [insert-insulting-name-here]. :mad:
You: ^_^ Hello, my Beslubbering Fustilarian!
Bully: o___o ... What did you just call me?! e_e
You: Oh, it's from Shakespear! :D It's a compliment.
Bully: What the heck does it mean?
You: Basically, someone awesome.
Your friends, who know what it REALLY means: XD XD XD
Bully: e___O ?!

The only drawback of using those kind of names is that (1) if they can find a smart enough adult to tell them what it means, they'll be mad, (2) if this kid is prone to physical violence, he may just decide to hit you for calling him something his tiny brain can't comprehend, -_- and (3) it's not exactly the nicest thing in the world. <:^J But it DOES make you feel better, sometimes. You don't even have to call him that to his face, just refur to him as whatever name you choose when you're venting/talking about him to your friends. It helps take away some of the tension and makes the bully seem smaller and less important in your life. ^_^

Bullied again today, Ash. ;_; I tried your advice. Oh man. This kid just won't damn stop!

TheAshWolf 10-30-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 356348)
Bullied again today, Ash. ;_; I tried your advice. Oh man. This kid just won't damn stop!

D: I'm sorry, Max. This isn't fair to you at all. Ugh, he's the persistant type. They're the worst. <:^/ All I can say at this point is that the best thing to do is ignore him. Even if he doesn't go away, it will lessen his insults if you just treat him like he's not in the room.

maxi 10-30-2012 01:26 AM

:^< I don't know what's wrong with him. Everyone thinks he's a twit, sometimes my teacher does. :) But yeah, *sigh* I don't know.

TheAshWolf 10-30-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 356357)
:^< I don't know what's wrong with him. Everyone thinks he's a twit, sometimes my teacher does. :) But yeah, *sigh* I don't know.

Do you know anything about his family life? Does he have siblings? Most bullies are either pushed around by their older siblings, verbally or physically abused by their parents/guardians.

It DOES get easier to ignore bullies as you go along, you know. <:^J It's kind of like building up an immunity to snake venom. The more times you're bitten and you live through it, the easier the future bites will be to get over.

maxi 10-30-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 356364)
Do you know anything about his family life? Does he have siblings? Most bullies are either pushed around by their older siblings, verbally or physically abused by their parents/guardians.

It DOES get easier to ignore bullies as you go along, you know. <:^J It's kind of like building up an immunity to snake venom. The more times you're bitten and you live through it, the easier the future bites will be to get over.

:^) I should just go with the flow.

TheAshWolf 10-30-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 356366)
:^) I should just go with the flow.

Rolling with the punches IS the best way to go about being in public school. ^_^

maxi 10-30-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 356371)
Rolling with the punches IS the best way to go about being in public school. ^_^

^__^ I'll give it a try. :^D

TheAshWolf 10-30-2012 01:53 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8bik-U6KCA...FLow+Chart.jpg

:D I think I'm going to print this out and put it up in my room.

maxi 10-30-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 356378)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8bik-U6KCA...FLow+Chart.jpg

:D I think I'm going to print this out and put it up in my room.

:D Do that. I think if I have that in my room A1 size, it would motivate me. XD

maxi 10-30-2012 06:12 AM

Vent. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. :)
 
I DONíT KNOW WHY I GET BULLIED SO MUCH. Maybe, it is because people just like ďjokingĒ around with people when they are not near teachers. Or maybe they just love and adore picking on people when they turn around, see their face and yell ďDude, youíre a *enter insulting name here*.Ē Or maybe, for their career they just want to say that they love hurting peopleís feelings and that is how they will grow up. >_> Can you please get away from me and mind your own business? Who cares if I play with people younger than me? Who cares if I am a different person than youÖ? Does it really matter to what you think? Do I want to live your life? Not really, no. I donít think it would be the best of fun and happiness and laughter. ._. It sounds like a waste of my time.
You DO bully other people but whenever I am near you, I stay away from you as much as possible. Because, if you see me (if you look at me, is what I mean :^)) I will get the frights becauseÖ you will hurt feelings nearby and you know who that person is, dudes. :P Deal with it. Stop hurting me and what I think of other people. I am not mean; I donít hurt people like you do. Scratch that, everyone I know I love and accept that because you are just are waste of everything that couldíve been given. STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE. JUST STOP!!! When do you ever rant about getting hurt by people? When do you ever feel bad? Never. Ever. Never. Do you know why that is? Do you know why I am saying this? Because, you think that you and your friends can walk around, laughing with enthusiasm about hurting feelings of everyone in the school. Do you think that is nice? Tell me. Yep, tell me if you think that is nice. Go out and say.
Iím still not happy, you know. I walk around, waiting for something exciting to happen; waiting for someone to be friends with me. I have heaps of friends, right? I do, really, I do. But, I can have more if I want to. So, yeah, I walk and then, I see you. You have came around the corner to stalk me, mind you with that manner. xD I just love how teachers can help me. They can help me just by coming around, telling on you and thenÖ Itís done for. :D Well, what about that? Itís finished, done accomplished, bravoóNO! I still have more things to worry about (not really but I am giving an example of you guys. The ones who hurt my feelings.) and yeah, so, um, yeah, go away from me. Go and tell someone else how bad they are so I can jump in to tell you to stop and I can be actually proud of myself for this because you arenít worth anything butÖ
REGRETó
Deal with it, guys.
You are mean, selfish, annoying, irritating, washing my brain into nothing. Ugh, you should stop with everything, okay? Ainít that good? I should tell you how I feel, huh? Okay, one word: Crappish. Ish means kind of, you get me? Okay, nice guys. xD Not really. And if anyone think my rant has got loads of errors and stuff like that:
SECURITY!
Because, this is my thoughts and you donít know who these dudes are.
And, I donít want to know, either.
But I doó
Ugh, meh. Go awayÖ I want someone that can bully me AND be my friend. That is a real friend and I can brag and vent and rant and strike my own dang words if I want to because it is my life and no one elseís. NOW. If you think the teachers canít help me; if you think they canít stop you; if you think that all they do is lack about, watching kids write their memoirs and stuff like that in school, haha, youíre completely wrong. This teachers can help me with almost everything. They can help me learn heaps more than I already know. I donít go to school to hang out with friends. I go to school to actually learn and that is a good thing that you guys might not know of because you donít learn, probably. You probably donít know much anyways. Who cares about what I learn? I do. And that is why.

STOP THE BULLYING.

bookworm1999 10-30-2012 08:38 AM

Aw, sadness...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 356399)
I DONíT KNOW WHY I GET BULLIED SO MUCH. Maybe, it is because people just like ďjokingĒ around with people when they are not near teachers. Or maybe they just love and adore picking on people when they turn around, see their face and yell ďDude, youíre a *enter insulting name here*.Ē Or maybe, for their career they just want to say that they love hurting peopleís feelings and that is how they will grow up. >_> Can you please get away from me and mind your own business? Who cares if I play with people younger than me? Who cares if I am a different person than youÖ? Does it really matter to what you think? Do I want to live your life? Not really, no. I donít think it would be the best of fun and happiness and laughter. ._. It sounds like a waste of my time.
You DO bully other people but whenever I am near you, I stay away from you as much as possible. Because, if you see me (if you look at me, is what I mean :^)) I will get the frights becauseÖ you will hurt feelings nearby and you know who that person is, dudes. :P Deal with it. Stop hurting me and what I think of other people. I am not mean; I donít hurt people like you do. Scratch that, everyone I know I love and accept that because you are just are waste of everything that couldíve been given. STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE. JUST STOP!!! When do you ever rant about getting hurt by people? When do you ever feel bad? Never. Ever. Never. Do you know why that is? Do you know why I am saying this? Because, you think that you and your friends can walk around, laughing with enthusiasm about hurting feelings of everyone in the school. Do you think that is nice? Tell me. Yep, tell me if you think that is nice. Go out and say.
Iím still not happy, you know. I walk around, waiting for something exciting to happen; waiting for someone to be friends with me. I have heaps of friends, right? I do, really, I do. But, I can have more if I want to. So, yeah, I walk and then, I see you. You have came around the corner to stalk me, mind you with that manner. xD I just love how teachers can help me. They can help me just by coming around, telling on you and thenÖ Itís done for. :D Well, what about that? Itís finished, done accomplished, bravoóNO! I still have more things to worry about (not really but I am giving an example of you guys. The ones who hurt my feelings.) and yeah, so, um, yeah, go away from me. Go and tell someone else how bad they are so I can jump in to tell you to stop and I can be actually proud of myself for this because you arenít worth anything butÖ
REGRETó
Deal with it, guys.
You are mean, selfish, annoying, irritating, washing my brain into nothing. Ugh, you should stop with everything, okay? Ainít that good? I should tell you how I feel, huh? Okay, one word: Crappish. Ish means kind of, you get me? Okay, nice guys. xD Not really. And if anyone think my rant has got loads of errors and stuff like that:
SECURITY!
Because, this is my thoughts and you donít know who these dudes are.
And, I donít want to know, either.
But I doó
Ugh, meh. Go awayÖ I want someone that can bully me AND be my friend. That is a real friend and I can brag and vent and rant and strike my own dang words if I want to because it is my life and no one elseís. NOW. If you think the teachers canít help me; if you think they canít stop you; if you think that all they do is lack about, watching kids write their memoirs and stuff like that in school, haha, youíre completely wrong. This teachers can help me with almost everything. They can help me learn heaps more than I already know. I donít go to school to hang out with friends. I go to school to actually learn and that is a good thing that you guys might not know of because you donít learn, probably. You probably donít know much anyways. Who cares about what I learn? I do. And that is why.

STOP THE BULLYING.


Wow. Bullying must really suck dude. I was in a play about it and it was so sad to hear what goes on in schools all across the world, that people actually commit suicide because of it. I mean, we can't do anything to force it to stop because some people will always be there to hurt someone in some way, some form. But we can help. For those who get bullied tell someone, don't be affected by it. But DON'T be mean back to them because you are giving them what they have wanted. Don't give them that bait. Seem not effected, calm, kill with kindness is the best phrase. If it rages on tell someone immediately, otherwise it sooner or later will get to you. If you are having bad thoughts on their part and what they have said , you NEED to tell, don't hold inside you. That will do nothing for you. I pray for those who are bullied and hope they know that they are loved by many and by one who could love you more than any multitude of people. Peace out!

LaurenM 10-30-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 356399)
I DONíT KNOW WHY I GET BULLIED SO MUCH. Maybe, it is because people just like ďjokingĒ around with people when they are not near teachers. Or maybe they just love and adore picking on people when they turn around, see their face and yell ďDude, youíre a *enter insulting name here*.Ē Or maybe, for their career they just want to say that they love hurting peopleís feelings and that is how they will grow up. >_> Can you please get away from me and mind your own business? Who cares if I play with people younger than me? Who cares if I am a different person than youÖ? Does it really matter to what you think? Do I want to live your life? Not really, no. I donít think it would be the best of fun and happiness and laughter. ._. It sounds like a waste of my time.
You DO bully other people but whenever I am near you, I stay away from you as much as possible. Because, if you see me (if you look at me, is what I mean :^)) I will get the frights becauseÖ you will hurt feelings nearby and you know who that person is, dudes. :P Deal with it. Stop hurting me and what I think of other people. I am not mean; I donít hurt people like you do. Scratch that, everyone I know I love and accept that because you are just are waste of everything that couldíve been given. STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE. JUST STOP!!! When do you ever rant about getting hurt by people? When do you ever feel bad? Never. Ever. Never. Do you know why that is? Do you know why I am saying this? Because, you think that you and your friends can walk around, laughing with enthusiasm about hurting feelings of everyone in the school. Do you think that is nice? Tell me. Yep, tell me if you think that is nice. Go out and say.
Iím still not happy, you know. I walk around, waiting for something exciting to happen; waiting for someone to be friends with me. I have heaps of friends, right? I do, really, I do. But, I can have more if I want to. So, yeah, I walk and then, I see you. You have came around the corner to stalk me, mind you with that manner. xD I just love how teachers can help me. They can help me just by coming around, telling on you and thenÖ Itís done for. :D Well, what about that? Itís finished, done accomplished, bravoóNO! I still have more things to worry about (not really but I am giving an example of you guys. The ones who hurt my feelings.) and yeah, so, um, yeah, go away from me. Go and tell someone else how bad they are so I can jump in to tell you to stop and I can be actually proud of myself for this because you arenít worth anything butÖ
REGRETó
Deal with it, guys.
You are mean, selfish, annoying, irritating, washing my brain into nothing. Ugh, you should stop with everything, okay? Ainít that good? I should tell you how I feel, huh? Okay, one word: Crappish. Ish means kind of, you get me? Okay, nice guys. xD Not really. And if anyone think my rant has got loads of errors and stuff like that:
SECURITY!
Because, this is my thoughts and you donít know who these dudes are.
And, I donít want to know, either.
But I doó
Ugh, meh. Go awayÖ I want someone that can bully me AND be my friend. That is a real friend and I can brag and vent and rant and strike my own dang words if I want to because it is my life and no one elseís. NOW. If you think the teachers canít help me; if you think they canít stop you; if you think that all they do is lack about, watching kids write their memoirs and stuff like that in school, haha, youíre completely wrong. This teachers can help me with almost everything. They can help me learn heaps more than I already know. I donít go to school to hang out with friends. I go to school to actually learn and that is a good thing that you guys might not know of because you donít learn, probably. You probably donít know much anyways. Who cares about what I learn? I do. And that is why.

STOP THE BULLYING.

I've never exactly been bullied, so I can't help you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.