The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Sparklez5858 05-04-2016 07:32 PM

so there's been a lovely little debate going on at my house about one very tedious subject: makeup. my brother claims that it's unnecessary and my older sister is wasting her money and time on it, but that's absolute is bullcrap.
it is PERFECTLY OKAY to not feel pretty is your body. we are always going to be growing and our souls were literally shoved into shells that we didn't even know how to work. it's okay to feel self-conscious about your chicken legs and pimples and uneven breasts because WE ARE ALL STILL GROWING. it doesn't matter if you're in your eighties, you are still absorbing information everyday.
our minds all work differently. "beautiful" is different for every single person. i'm in love with freckles and red cheeks but some girls cover it up with makeup and that's okay. because we don't have to instantly accept our strange bodies that are always growing and changing and may never feel like home. i think i'm a really cute person but my self-confidence boosts 1000% when I wear these huge, oversized glasses that cover most of my face. and i think my smile is very awkward so i don't smile a lot in photos. and guess what? that's how i feel most comfortable in my body, and it's my body, so all those suckers can *raises ring finger because my mother will slap me if i use the next one over.*
*whispers* also everyone has uneven breasts
moral of this monologue: it's okay if you don't feel your best all-natural. makeup may be your way to acceptance. piercings may be your way to acceptance. funky clothes may be your way to acceptance. don't give a damn on what anyone thinks because this is your body. maybe you want to be a barbie or maybe you want to be a picasso. God gave you a canvas that you can create a masterpiece with and you can do it anyway you want.

alsooo, some little things that may improve your mood:
DRINK WATER BOO
sit outside while playing your phone/doing homework/ect.
getting lots of sleep
washing your face in the morning and at night
FRUIT
making hilarious faces in the mirror

AlgebraAddict 05-04-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 (Post 583723)
so there's been a lovely little debate going on at my house about one very tedious subject: makeup. my brother claims that it's unnecessary and my older sister is wasting her money and time on it, but that's absolute is bullcrap.
it is PERFECTLY OKAY to not feel pretty is your body. we are always going to be growing and our souls were literally shoved into shells that we didn't even know how to work. it's okay to feel self-conscious about your chicken legs and pimples and uneven breasts because WE ARE ALL STILL GROWING. it doesn't matter if you're in your eighties, you are still absorbing information everyday.
our minds all work differently. "beautiful" is different for every single person. i'm in love with freckles and red cheeks but some girls cover it up with makeup and that's okay. because we don't have to instantly accept our strange bodies that are always growing and changing and may never feel like home. i think i'm a really cute person but my self-confidence boosts 1000% when I wear these huge, oversized glasses that cover most of my face. and i think my smile is very awkward so i don't smile a lot in photos. and guess what? that's how i feel most comfortable in my body, and it's my body, so all those suckers can *raises ring finger because my mother will slap me if i use the next one over.*
moral of this monologue: it's okay if you don't feel your best all-natural. makeup may be your way to acceptance. piercings may be your way to acceptance. funky clothes may be your way to acceptance. don't give a damn on what anyone thinks because this is your body. maybe you want to be a barbie or maybe you want to be a picasso. God gave you a canvas that you can create a masterpiece with and you can do it anyway you want.

DRINK WATER BOO
getting lots of sleep
FRUIT

THANK U LORD FOR THIS POST

on another note friend dramamamama is awful lololol

my bff dumped her bf my other bff and now they're mad at each other and its really sad and I am just trying to comfort both of my smol babies

Swallowtail 05-05-2016 11:04 PM

i fucking hate my friends

maxi 05-06-2016 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 583692)
*hugs* *HUGS INTENSIFY*
what's wrong friend :c

fRIENDS ARE NOT FRIENDLY AND THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE I HATE HIGH SCHOOL

HannahChen2009 05-06-2016 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 583769)
fRIENDS ARE NOT FRIENDLY AND THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE I HATE HIGH SCHOOL

Ewwwww I'm sorry :ccc
I really hope it gets better for u soon!
also since the school year is almost over we can all chill on kidpub internet friends are the best
I'm terrible at comforting people but we love you <33

SilverMoon 05-07-2016 12:25 AM

bye bye ~~~

HannahChen2009 05-07-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 583774)
bye bye ~~~

and now i'm scared.

AlgebraAddict 05-08-2016 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 583767)
i fucking hate my friends

then they're probably not your friends. I am your friend. fuck them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 583774)
bye bye ~~~

/huggles/ hey plz email me

otaku 05-08-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 (Post 583723)

DRINK WATER BOO
getting lots of sleep
FRUIT

you're a saint child. I feel like this should be spread everywhere. WOuld you be willing to let me put this on my tumblr?
Also I love that metaphor. The canvas one. I'll think of that.

also why does the last half of junior year have to be so damn stressful let me along in my pile of dorito bags I'm not a senior yet

HannahChen2009 05-12-2016 11:32 AM

Super fucking stressed and insomnia isn't helping