The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Olivinat 01-29-2021 10:13 AM

Hey guys! I am really excited because we are moving to a new computer and it is so much faster! I love it! (I and on it now) It was kind of hard to get stuff moved over, but I think we got it now! :D :D
__________________________________________________ ______________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Gracithe1andonly 01-29-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603259)
Hey guys! I am really excited because we are moving to a new computer and it is so much faster! I love it! (I and on it now) It was kind of hard to get stuff moved over, but I think we got it now! :D :D
__________________________________________________ ______________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Awesome!! Fast computers are great :) Also, friend, if you wanna ask for homework help I have some time on my hands

Olivinat 01-29-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603260)
Awesome!! Fast computers are great :) Also, friend, if you wanna ask for homework help I have some time on my hands

I think I understand it a little more (even if it meant extra work)
__________________________________________________ _____________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Gracithe1andonly 01-29-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603261)
I think I understand it a little more (even if it meant extra work)
__________________________________________________ _____________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

cool beans, kiddo

Olivinat 01-31-2021 08:07 PM

nervous/tired
 
Hey everyone I am a little nervous because tomorrow I have a dentist appointment and they are going to pull two wiggly teeth that are almost out.(the new teeth are coming in underneath) I am pretty nervous. also it is at 8:20 so (since I normally sleep to 7:50) I will have to wake up earlier then normal. :( (I hate pulling teeth.)
__________________________________________________ __________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Olivinat 02-02-2021 05:52 PM

UPDATE! : it didn't hurt at all but now the next day, it is really annoying because the gums hurt and are healing.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Gracithe1andonly 02-02-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603273)
UPDATE! : it didn't hurt at all but now the next day, it is really annoying because the gums hurt and are healing.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

ughhh is it that weird itchy pain you can't do anything about

Olivinat 02-03-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603275)
ughhh is it that weird itchy pain you can't do anything about

Well it is not itch it just hurts. I take cold medication and it goes away.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Gracithe1andonly 02-06-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivinat (Post 603276)
Well it is not itch it just hurts. I take cold medication and it goes away.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

all good now?

Olivinat 02-06-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603284)
all good now?

Yeah
__________________________________________________ ________________________
It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.