The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

MaryElizabeth 03-24-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 443990)
I was thinking of writing one of those as well.

Hey, you've already met Lemony Snicket; who knows how many other great people you'll meet? You're going to become a legend, too.

AlgebraAddict 03-24-2013 07:03 PM

XD I doubt that.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-24-2013 07:09 PM

Me Scrolling Through This:

God, will I EVER just get a life?

My Conscience:

No. Bwahahaha!

avbhabra 03-24-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 444008)
Me Scrolling Through This:

God, will I EVER just get a life?

My Conscience:

No. Bwahahaha!

High-Five. xD

AlgebraAddict 03-24-2013 07:30 PM

I'm going to practice a bunch of shitty songs I don't care about on the piano. And do homework. Bye.

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2013 08:09 PM

Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

cheezemziez 03-24-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444057)
Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

/aggressivelyhugs
If you can't reach us, remember we'll always be here for you. You can pull through. You're stronger than you think.

Lily09 03-24-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444057)
Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

Oh gosh.
*hugs tightly*

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 444060)
/aggressivelyhugs
If you can't reach us, remember we'll always be here for you. You can pull through. You're stronger than you think.

I'm not strong. And, really, I'm not sure why i should bother trying to pull through anymore.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 444061)
Oh gosh.
*hugs tightly*

thanks...... *hugs back*

cheezemziez 03-24-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444065)
I'm not strong. And, really, I'm not sure why i should bother trying to pull through anymore.


thanks...... *hugs back*

You are strong. You've survived all this crap and helped so many others with theirs. You are amazing and awesome and epyk and you should bother trying to pull through because you really are a wonderful person.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.