The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Advice Columnist For The Kp Times Looking For Advice Questions!!! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1817)

SaddleAngel 09-05-2011 10:31 AM

Advice Columnist For The Kp Times Looking For Advice Questions!!!

Gotta problem you don't know how to fix?? Got a guy that you're falling hard for and you think he might like you, or a girl that constantly flirts with you? Think you might be falling too hard, too fast? Family problems got the best of you?
Well, ForeverMyDraco, the Advice Columnist for the KP Times, is here to answer your questions to the best of her abilities! Just post a reply to this post- or, if you'd rather, shoot her an email at saddleangel@gmail.com if that's better for you.
Thanks everyone!!!
~ForeverMyDraco, Advice Columnist of the KP Times, Camikat's newspaper!

SeptemberLove 09-19-2011 06:18 PM

This thread seems rather lonely. So I'll give it a shot, eh?
I don't have really much of a SPECIFIC question... but let's begin.. :P

I'm supposed to pretend or try to be friends with a girl I feel shoud die ((Let's call her KH) Sorry, but it's true in all severity (You can actually read about this experience in my poem "Don't you?" @ )) because my best friend, M, is still mildy friends with her. Last year all year I was best friends, no questions asked with KH even though I really disliked her. Why? She's mean. I was new that year and sat next to her in my class. This being so, I began talking to her and we became friends. She didn't show her true colors untill a few months later but everoyne else knew she was evil and assumed I was too. So when it came time the betrayal began, I had no one to keep me grounded. Nothing. I was alone all the way, being socially awkward untill I know the person. She rewired my brain to hate certain groups of people, always disagree and argue, and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. My mind still struggles with this mean mentality. But now I want to join the group she hates so much. And M hates them a bit too. I know M is not my BFF because she desn't believe in gay rights, has no tolerance about different religions, etc. but she's here for me and I owe her the world for that. I'm joining Girl Scouts though. And I don't know what to do. How to find someone who i know won't judge on things like sexuality and religion and all that. And I'm hoping I can find that in the Girl Scouts because so many decent people are there. But my father dissaproves of my choice. You know why? because the Girl Scouts of America don't allow homosexuals in. I'm stuck. I'm really stuck on where ti find the one that willl be true to me. What do I do?

AlgebraAddict 09-26-2011 03:34 PM

So, I'm going to my friend's full-time school for a day. One day, to try out. And... I know that if I wear jeans and a tee shirt I'll be uncomfortable and awkward-feeling and anything like that. But if I wear a dorky that-was-so-several-centuries-ago shirt and a dorky knee-length jean skirt with leggings, I'll be considered a weirdo. I want to be myself and wear what I wear, and I'm not afraid of being considered a weirdo, as I already am, but I really don't want to embaress my friend and I want to make a good impression.

SeptemberLove 09-28-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 191757)
So, I'm going to my friend's full-time school for a day. One day, to try out. And... I know that if I wear jeans and a tee shirt I'll be uncomfortable and awkward-feeling and anything like that. But if I wear a dorky that-was-so-several-centuries-ago shirt and a dorky knee-length jean skirt with leggings, I'll be considered a weirdo. I want to be myself and wear what I wear, and I'm not afraid of being considered a weirdo, as I already am, but I really don't want to embaress my friend and I want to make a good impression.

I would go with the skirt and leggins all the way. To me, you wouldn't be a weirdo, although that may not be any consolation considering I'm a Kidpubber-LOL- but I thiink most people like things that are different. If it's a good different, which i think that is.It's quirky, and I tend to be fond of quirky people. t also depends a bit on how olf you are. High school? Middle school? I don't think you hsould where the standard jeans and a t-sirt if youre uncomfortable in them, because if you attend that school, you'll kinda be expected to wear that as your usual- and you wouldn't want that, would you?

AlgebraAddict 09-29-2011 09:38 AM

I'm ten, but yeah, I agree with you. Ten's about the age where you're expected to appear in super skinny jeans and tee shirts that show your belly button, and I think that whole outfit stinks, so I'm just hoping that it's okay.

SeptemberLove 09-29-2011 05:28 PM

I'm eleven, and most popular, or at least have a good group of friends wear that kind of stuff. But I know a few girls who still wear funky leggings and skirts and all that.
BTW- I love wearing skirts, but at school? No way. I feel way to girly and I just get uncofrtable. But at home, more than skirts, I just wear a HUUUUUUGE shirt, like my dad's t-shirt or something, and shorts and it's all good. :D

BlueMi 09-29-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 192989)
I'm ten, but yeah, I agree with you. Ten's about the age where you're expected to appear in super skinny jeans and tee shirts that show your belly button, and I think that whole outfit stinks, so I'm just hoping that it's okay.

D: Really? Ew. Except for my bathing suit, I would never wear a top displaying my belly button, it's so pointless. I can't believe that ten... I'm in 7th grade. No one at my school, not even the 8th graders, wear that. :p