The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

Fallen_Star 08-26-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 558144)
When does season 4 air?

September 28.

avbhabra 08-26-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 558152)
September 28.

Thanks. :p I wonder what the new plot will me. I know it has something to do with Elsa but I'm interested in seeing what they do with her character.

Arthurboulos 08-29-2014 11:03 PM

ASDFGHJKL I'm still on season 1 but Rumpel and Belle and <333
I wonder what happened to Kathryn.

avbhabra 08-30-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 558432)
ASDFGHJKL I'm still on season 1 but Rumpel and Belle and <333
I wonder what happened to Kathryn.

Kathryn is such an interesting character. :p She just has that sort of demeanor... I don't want to spoil too much so I guys I should stop now... BUT SHE'S AN AWESOME PERSON AND I LOVE HER CHARACTER SO MUCH.

Save for the few times I hated her.

BUT THEN I LOVED HER SO MUCH.

:D

Fallen_Star 08-30-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 558482)
Kathryn is such an interesting character. :p She just has that sort of demeanor... I don't want to spoil too much so I guys I should stop now... BUT SHE'S AN AWESOME PERSON AND I LOVE HER CHARACTER SO MUCH.

Save for the few times I hated her.

BUT THEN I LOVED HER SO MUCH.

:D

I second this on a lot of levels. Of course I hated Kathryn because of the whole being-married-to-David thing, but hey it's not her fault. And then she's just such a good person and ugh I love her. I wish they would do more with her character because she's great.

avbhabra 08-30-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 558547)
I second this on a lot of levels. Of course I hated Kathryn because of the whole being-married-to-David thing, but hey it's not her fault. And then she's just such a good person and ugh I love her. I wish they would do more with her character because she's great.

I totally agree. When David was unconscious and she came running to him all worried, I felt bad for Mary Margaret and I hated Kathryn. But once you get to know her, you start to realize that she felt bad for what she did and she knows that she didn't appreciate David much before when she should have.

But I still love Snow and Prince Charming. :D

Jesse 08-31-2014 03:26 PM

??
I'm watching season three
Is that Sasha from the Walking Dead??

Jesse 08-31-2014 03:31 PM

It has been so long since I've seen this show...I'm so confused...why are they going to Neverland?? I forget

graceterry 08-31-2014 05:56 PM

They released a trailer for Season 4! 28 more days!

Fallen_Star 08-31-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 558610)
It has been so long since I've seen this show...I'm so confused...why are they going to Neverland?? I forget

They went to Neverland to get Henry back because he's a dummy and got captured. But we love him anyway.