The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

LizzieS 02-02-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 243316)
There's a two week break, so we don't even get to see the fail episode for two weeks. D:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I... need... OUAT!

BlueMi 03-04-2012 09:14 PM

xDDD

The Red Riding Hood one iz gonna be EPIK. :'DDD

Granny looks like a bad*** with a crossbow. ^___^

LizzieS 03-04-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 257787)
xDDD

The Red Riding Hood one iz gonna be EPIK. :'DDD

Granny looks like a bad*** with a crossbow. ^___^

*is still freaking out about this episode*

GRUMPY!! His name was Dreamy!! :'D I freaking love Grumpy now. AND HE WAS SO SMART WITH THE LIGHT THING AND BELLE WAS IN IT THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND DAVID'S GOING TO BE ARRESTED AND OMPJ THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE. :'D

Though the Red Ridinghood one will be epic. ^_^

BlueMi 03-04-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 257797)
*is still freaking out about this episode*

GRUMPY!! His name was Dreamy!! :'D I freakin' love Grumpy now. AND HE WAS SO SMART WITH THE LIGHT THING AND BELLE WAS IN IT THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND DAVID'S GONNA BE ARRESTEDAND OMG THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE. :'D

Though the Red Ridinghood one will be epic. ^_^

I KNOOOOOW. ^_^

At first, I was like, "OMPJHE'SABOUTTOCOMMITSUICIDENOD:!" But he killed the lights, and I was like, "...oh. I get it. CANDLES. :DDDD" I think he should've gone off with Nova. She doesn't freaking need her wings. :P ANDANDANDOMGYEAHDAVID. :D

Yesh. It will. ^.^

LizzieS 03-04-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 257805)
I KNOOOOOW. ^_^

At first, I was like, "OMPJHE'SABOUTTOCOMMITSUICIDENOD:!" But he killed the lights, and I was like, "...oh. I get it. CANDLES. :DDDD" I think he should've gone off with Nova. She doesn't freaking need her wings. :P ANDANDANDOMGYEAHDAVID. :D

Yesh. It will. ^.^

xD I was all confused when Grumpy - er, Dreamy - was talking to the blue fairy, and she was like, "Nova would lose her wings," and I was like, "What? She doesn't HAVE any wings!"

And she said dwarves couldn't love. D: POOR GRUMPY. NOBODY LOVES YOU.

Don't worry. I love you. And Rumpelstiltskin. :D

BlueMi 03-05-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 257832)
xD I was all confused when Grumpy - er, Dreamy - was talking to the blue fairy, and she was like, "Nova would lose her wings," and I was like, "What? She doesn't HAVE any wings!"

And she said dwarves couldn't love. D: POOR GRUMPY. NOBODY LOVES YOU.

Don' worry. I love you. And Rumpelstiltskin. :D

BUT NO. GRUMPY CAN LOVE. C-C-CUZ NOVA'S DUST LANDED ON HIS EGG. HE IZ DIFFERENT! :D

*geniusness* :3

LizzieS 03-05-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 257869)
BUT NO. GRUMPY CAN LOVE. C-C-CUZ NOVA'S DUST LANDED ON HIS EGG. HE IZ DIFFERENT! :D

*geniusness* :3

D: I didn't get to see the part where Grumpy/Dreamy hatched (SINCE WHEN CAN DWARVES HATCH?!) 'cause I had to print out my stupid narcolepsy report whenever there was a commercial break, so my brother would call up A MINUTE AFTER IT STARTED AGAIN. DDD: So I kept missing bits.

BlueMi 03-05-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 257964)
D: I didn't get to see the part where Grumpy/Dreamy hatched (SINCE WHEN CAN DWARVES HATCH?!) 'cause I had to print out my stupid narcolepsy report whenever there was a commercial break, so my brother would call up A MINUTE AFTER IT STARTED AGAIN. DDD: So I kept missing bits.

Ooh. D: Well, Nova dropped fairy dust, and it landed on his egg. So he hatched early. :'DD

BlueMi 03-11-2012 09:06 PM

Ooooooh my freeeeakiiing—

WILL THIS SHOW PLEASE STOP GETTING INTENSE!? DD: OMPJ.

Red... Red's the wolf... David... sleepwalking... Kathryn... heart.... Mary... Framed by the Mayor?

I loved the preview for this next one. Turning someone white as snow black as night. :D

BUT OH MY GOD. D: That episode... freakin' epik... scary... SHE FREAKIN' ATE PETER... D:

Oh my God... I am yet to catch my breath. O____o

LizzieS 03-11-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 259268)
Ooooooh my freeeeakiiing—

WILL THIS SHOW PLEASE STOP GETTING INTENSE!? DD: OMPJ.

Red... Red's the wolf... David... sleepwalking... Kathryn... heart.... Mary... Framed by the Mayor?

I loved the preview for this next one. Turning someone white as snow black as night. :D

BUT OH MY GOD. D: That episode... freakin' epik... scary... SHE FREAKIN' ATE PETER... D:

Oh my God... I am yet to catch my breath. O____o

Red... SHE ATE PETER. DDDDDDDDD: NOOOOOOO. HOW IS LITTLE RED RIDINGHOOD A WEREWOLF?!

AND REGINA FRAMED MARY MARGARET AND SHE PUT A SPELL ON DAVID TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE KILLED KATHRYN AND MARY MARGARET'S GOING TO GET ARRESTED AND IT'S NOT HER FAULT 'CAUSE REGINA OBVIOUSLY KILLED KATHRYN 'CAUSE SHE TOOK OUT GRAHAM'S HEARTAND-

Oh my gosh I freakin' love this show. :D