The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

LizzieS 12-08-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216752)
Agreed. >.<

I like thine new sig, by the way. ^_^

Soo... What we should talk about? :p

OMPJ! You know what annoys me?! Emma's supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, and she has FREAKING BLONDE HAIR. Snow White has black hair, and Prince Charming has brown hair! IT DOESN'T WORK, DIRECTORS! IT! DOESN'T WORK! HAVEN'T YOU EVER TAKEN SCIENCE CLASS?!

BlueMi 12-08-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216754)
OMG! You know what annoys me?! Emma's supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, and she has FREAKIN' BLONDE HAIR. Snow White has black hair, and Prince Charming has brown hair! IT DOESN'T WORK, DIRECTORS! IT! DOESN'T WORK! HAVEN'T YA EVER TAKEN SCIENCE CLASS?!

You know what's WORSE!?!? I searched Emma Swan on Google images... AND THE ACTRESS HAS BROWN HAIR! She dyed her hair blond FOR OUAT, when brown would've worked better! It's annoying. :P She's a good ACTRESS though. :P

Just FYI, I will probably fade off of KidPub soonish...;)

BlueMi 12-09-2011 04:47 PM

MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured it out. ^_^ That police officer that Emma thinks has a crush on her. I know who he is. HE IS THE QUEEN'S HUNTSMAN. XD Who tries to kill Snow White. Which is WHY he works for her and listens to her, and is technically a bad guy, but is nice and can't find a way to actually hurt someone. :3
I was slow figuring that out.

LizzieS 12-09-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 217229)
MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured it out. ^_^ That police officer that Emma thinks has a crush on her. I know who he is. HE IS THE QUEEN'S HUNTSMAN. XD Who tries to kill Snow White. Which is WHY he works for her and listens to her, and is technically a bad guy, but is nice and can't find a way to actually hurt someone. :3
I was slow figuring that out.

I SAW THE PREIVEW! He's going to kiss Emma and REMEMBER WHO HE WAS! :D And then someone's going to die! :D :D :D I CAN'T WAIT!

I always thought he was the mirror... You know? The magic mirror that the Queen had?

BlueMi 12-09-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 217254)
I SAW THE PREIVEW! He's gonna kiss Emma and REMEMBER WHO HE WAS! :D And then someone's gonna die! :D:D I CAN'T WAIT!

I always thought he was the mirror... Y'know? The magic mirror that the Queen had?

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!! :D

That's an awesome prediction. :3 I'm pretty sure the mirror is the mirror that she's always looking in to put on her make-up, ect. :P

LizzieS 12-09-2011 05:39 PM

I've never actually seen the 2nd episode. ('Tis my friend's fault. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party at her church. >.<) But I watched the beginning at my friend's house and I remember there being the mirror... I thought it was the Sheriff's face in there. Apparently it wasn't, 'cause they showed his fairy-tale version in the preview. Yup. He's a huntsman or something, but he has a connection with Snow White, too, so...

BlueMi 12-09-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 217259)
I've never actually seen the 2nd episode. ('Tis Rebekah's fault. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party at her church. >.<) But I watched the beginning at Rebekah's house and I remember there being the mirror... I thought it was the Sheriff's face in there. Apparently it wasn't, 'cause they showed his fairy-tale version in the preview. Yup. He's a huntsman or something, but he has a connection with Snow White, too, so...

That sucks for you. D: In that episode, the Queen is performing the curse, and she has to rip out the heart of what she loves most, which is her father. In Storybrooke, it's the catfight-y Emma vs. Mayor one.... >=D

HE EESH THE HUNTSMAN WHO IS SENT TO KILL SNOW WHITE BUT CAN'T BECAUSE SHE BE'S TOO NICE. POKEY EESH POSITIVE! :D

BlueMi 12-11-2011 05:48 PM

Two hours, eleven minutes!! :D

BlueMi 12-11-2011 09:01 PM

OH MY FREAKING GOD, THE MAYOR KILLED GRAHAM! D:

I knew it, I knew he was the huntsman. SHE KILLED HIM! D:

BlueMi 12-14-2011 08:57 PM

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...rif9o1_400.png