The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2104)

LizzieS 12-07-2011 07:26 PM

Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/3212559_o.gif

I don't care if OUAT is a TV show, IT'S SO FREAKIN' AMAZING that I had to make a fan club thread, and I didn't know where to put it. Who cares.

This thread is (obviously) to discuss the TV show Once Upon a Time. :D

BlueMi 12-07-2011 07:31 PM

:D!

YES! :3

I freakin' SWEAR OUAT is one of the best planned-out, most EPIK show I've ever been addicted to! I could drone on about the plot forever! :D

I figured some things out before Emna did. ^_^ And I am convinced that Mr. Gold AND the Mayor know about the curse. :3

THE MAYOR IS A MEANIE! D: TIS NOT HER BUSINESS WHETHER MARY MARGARET AND JOHN DOE ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!

I also suspect that John Doe and Catherine were never married. It was John Doe's twin brother. And Mr. Gold's fiendish trick made him THINK he remembered but really it never happened. :p

BlueMi 12-07-2011 07:34 PM

Lizzie, do you mind if I flatter/admire you (by copying you :D) and change my mainsite name to something OUAT-ish? Location too? I think I might use Mary Margaret for my name because I FREAKING LOVE her. ^_^ And for the location... "in Storybrook, warding off invisible trolls on the tRoll bridge." :3

Dat okay with you! :D

LizzieS 12-07-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216599)
:D!

YES! :3

I freakin' SWEAR OUAT is one of the best planned-out, most EPIK show I've ever been addicted to! I could drone on about the plot forever! :D

I figured some things out before Emna did. ^_^ And I am convinced that Mr. Gold AND the Mayor know about the curse. :3

THE MAYOR IS A MEANIE! D: TIS NOT HER BUSINESS WHETHER MARY MARGARET AND JOHN DOE ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!

I also suspect that John Doe and Catherine were never married. It was John Doe's twin brother. And Mr. Gold's fiendish trick made him THINK he remembered but really it never happened. :p

Did you see the last episode? David - that's John Doe's real name - REMEMBERED that he was in love with Catherine. BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET DIVORSED AND MARRY SNOW WHITE! *pulls out hair in rage* STUPID STUCK-UP PRINCESS CATHERINE! PRINCE CHARMING ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU! HE'S MEANT FOR SNOW WHITE!

LizzieS 12-07-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216601)
Lizzie, do you mind if I flatter/admire you (by copying you :D) and change my mainsite name to something OUAT-ish? Location too? I think I might use Mary Margaret for my name because I FREAKING LOVE her. ^_^ And for the location... "in Storybrook, warding off invisible trolls on the tRoll bridge." :3

Dat okay with you! :D

Yesh. :3 I changed my location and my profile pic on Figment. :D OUAT!

BlueMi 12-07-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216602)
Did you see the last episode? David - that's John Doe's real name - REMEMBERED that he was in love with Catherine. BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET DIVORSED AND MARRY SNOW WHITE! *pulls out hair in rage* STUPID STUCK-UP PRINCESS CATHERINE! PRINCE CHARMING ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU! HE'S MEANT FOR SNOW WHITE!

Yeah, yeah. I saw last episode. XD

SHE'S A FREAKING IDIOT! >.< And ohemgee, when she was a princess, before the curse, she was such a *insert long string of curse words here*.

AND HE NEVER LOVED HER. He wanted to stay with his Mom, but the king was like, "Rawr! Rawr! Marry her or I'll kill you!"

I liked the ending though, with Snow peeking out from behind a tree. :3

LizzieS 12-07-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216604)
Yeah, yeah. I saw last episode. XD

SHE'S A FREAKING IDIOT! >.< And ohemgee, when she was a princess, before the curse, she was such a *insert long string of curse words here*.

AND HE NEVER LOVED HER. He wanted to stay with his Mom, but the king was like, "Rawr! Rawr! Marry her or I'll kill you!"

I liked the ending though, with Snow peeking out from behind a tree. :3

I know. Snow's so epic in the fairy tale world and... Ugh. I don't like her in Storybrook. She's such a... such a... TEACHER!

I lurve Rumpelstilskin/Mr. Gold. He's so freakin' epic. But those dolls... *shivers* *has nightmares* And Prince Charming LOOKED AT THEM. D:

BlueMi 12-07-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216607)
I know. Snow's so epic in the fairy tale world and... Ugh. I don't like her in Storybrook. She's such a... such a... TEACHER!

I lurve Rumpelstilskin/Mr. Gold. He's so freakin' epic. But those dolls... *shivers* *has nightmares* And Prince Charming LOOKED AT THEM. D:

I like Mary Margaret, she's nice. :3 But I agree, she was EPIC before the spell. :D

Ohemgee. I feel so bad for that couple. Evil Jiminy Cricket's bleeping parents! >.<

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216608)
Gotta go. The Middle's on. :D And the stinkin' lappytop isn't working. :\ Talk to you tommorrow!

I was watching ze middle too. ^_^

LizzieS 12-07-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216615)
I like Mary Margaret, she's nice. :3 But I agree, she was EPIC before the spell. :D

Ohemgee. I feel so bad for that couple. Evil Jiminy Cricket's bleeping parents! >.<

I was watching ze middle too. ^_^

I is back now :3

The Jiminy Cricket episode was sooo sad! His parents are EVIL. GRRR. And the kid... I thought he was Pinochio. :p Turns out he was Pinochio's daddy or whatever. :)

BlueMi 12-07-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216617)
I is back now :3

The Jiminy Cricket episode was sooo sad! His parents are EVIL. GRRR. And the kid... I thought he was Pinochio. :p Turns out he was Pinochio's daddy or whatever. :)

Hiya! :D

Yeeah. XD Then again, Pinochio was built, and he was already a boy...:P And it was such a nice family! >.< The parents were nice, and the boy gave Jiminy his umbrella. Then the parents... They... Grah. Evil.

BlueMi 12-07-2011 08:54 PM

Just to let you know, I'm being booted off in three minutes. :P

BlueMi 12-07-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216625)
Ehh. So am I. Beddy-bye time soon. But the Middle was funnnnnnnny... DISH-WASHER!

My family was cracking up at the "Do you like JBeibs?" part.Grr. Me is against SUE. D:< NO JBEIBS.

My mom keeps comparing me to Sue in The Middle... O.o But our cousin is EXACTLY LIKE BRICK. He even LOOKS LIKE HIM.

Frankie was being sooo evil to Mike about the dishwasher. When Mike went and wheeled it out, my dad and I were like: "DISSSSSS!" :D

I was surprised when I learned Brick's actor is older than me. :P

NIGHTIE! (:

AlgebraAddict 12-07-2011 10:08 PM

I FRIGGIN LOVE the show. But for some reason, I never really liked John Doe. xP I dunno why...

BlueMi 12-08-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216628)
He IS?! How old is he?!

My mom loves comparing Axl, Sue, and Brick to members of our family. O.O
Axl = my older sister, Emily. It's their personalities. Emily's thinks she's the ruler of me and Andrew. *deathstares sister*
Sue = me. My mom says I'm just perky like that. Which I am. ^_^
Brick = my younger cousin, Preston. THEY ARE THE SAME! I wouldn't be surprised if the actor and Preston were long lost twins... O.o

The actor of Brick is 12-13ish. O_o He has a bone disease that makes him grow... different.

BlueMi 12-08-2011 04:59 PM

OMG. I just made a OUAT realization that I feel STUPID for not noticing before.
So I'm rewatching the... third?... episode... the one where James and Snow fight trolls on the troll bridge and David wakes up and wanders into the woods... I just noticed... you know how Mary Margaret is also twisting that ring on her finger when she's nervous? When Snow White is walking with Charming, she's twisting that necklace with the fairy dust in it... they have the same role in both stories. *epic facepalm*

LizzieS 12-08-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 216658)
I FRIGGIN LOVE the show. But for some reason, I never really liked John Doe. xP I dunno why...

I LURVE David. :D Both as David and as Prince Charming. But Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold is my favorite. Henry's a close second, then Prince Charming/David. ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216705)
The actor of Brick is 12-13ish. O_o He has a bone disease that makes him grow... different.

O.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216733)
OMG. I just made a OUAT realization that I feel STUPID for not noticing before.
So I'm rewatching the... third?... episode... the one where James and Snow fight trolls on the troll bridge and David wakes up and wanders into the woods... I just noticed... you know how Mary Margaret is also twisting that ring on her finger when she's nervous? When Snow White is walking with Charming, she's twisting that necklace with the fairy dust in it... they have the same role in both stories. *epic facepalm*

Lucky you gets to rewatch episodes! Do you have Netflix or On Demand or something? Poor me doesn't even have stinkin' cable. We only have, like 20 channels.

BlueMi 12-08-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216738)
Lucky you gets to rewatch episodes! Do you have Netflix or On Demand or something? Poor me doesn't even have stinkin' cable. We only have, like 20 channels.

No! No! I don't have Netflix or cable or anything. I have practically no channels either... I just happen to get ABC (channel 7). XD (Awkward long-lost-twin moment :P). I Googled Once Upon a Time ABC, and there was something for "watch free full episodes online", so I'm rewatching the third episode. XD

BlueMi 12-08-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216742)
Cool. ;) I was sleeping over my friend Rebekah's house, and we were in a room with no (working) TV but a computer, so we were going to watch OUAT on Hulu. But her computer was too slow and it kept buffering. D:

Gr! >.< D:

I just came to the part where Catherine runs into David's room and she starts crying, "David, is that you?" And Mary Margaret was like, "Who is she?" and the Mayor comes up behind her and she's like: "His wife," in this evilly evil tone. D:<

LizzieS 12-08-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluemi (Post 216744)
gr! >.< D:

I Just Came To The Part Where Catherine Runs Into David's Room And She Starts Crying, "david, Is That You?" And Mary Margaret Was Like, "who Is She?" And The Mayor Comes Up Behind Her And She's Like: "his Wife," In This Evilly Evil Tone. D:<

Evil Witch Lady. >.<

BlueMi 12-08-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216751)
Evil Witch Lady. >.<

Agreed. >.<

I like thine new sig, by the way. ^_^

Soo... What we should talk about? :p

LizzieS 12-08-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 216752)
Agreed. >.<

I like thine new sig, by the way. ^_^

Soo... What we should talk about? :p

OMPJ! You know what annoys me?! Emma's supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, and she has FREAKING BLONDE HAIR. Snow White has black hair, and Prince Charming has brown hair! IT DOESN'T WORK, DIRECTORS! IT! DOESN'T WORK! HAVEN'T YOU EVER TAKEN SCIENCE CLASS?!

BlueMi 12-08-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 216754)
OMG! You know what annoys me?! Emma's supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, and she has FREAKIN' BLONDE HAIR. Snow White has black hair, and Prince Charming has brown hair! IT DOESN'T WORK, DIRECTORS! IT! DOESN'T WORK! HAVEN'T YA EVER TAKEN SCIENCE CLASS?!

You know what's WORSE!?!? I searched Emma Swan on Google images... AND THE ACTRESS HAS BROWN HAIR! She dyed her hair blond FOR OUAT, when brown would've worked better! It's annoying. :P She's a good ACTRESS though. :P

Just FYI, I will probably fade off of KidPub soonish...;)

BlueMi 12-09-2011 04:47 PM

MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured it out. ^_^ That police officer that Emma thinks has a crush on her. I know who he is. HE IS THE QUEEN'S HUNTSMAN. XD Who tries to kill Snow White. Which is WHY he works for her and listens to her, and is technically a bad guy, but is nice and can't find a way to actually hurt someone. :3
I was slow figuring that out.

LizzieS 12-09-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 217229)
MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I figured it out. ^_^ That police officer that Emma thinks has a crush on her. I know who he is. HE IS THE QUEEN'S HUNTSMAN. XD Who tries to kill Snow White. Which is WHY he works for her and listens to her, and is technically a bad guy, but is nice and can't find a way to actually hurt someone. :3
I was slow figuring that out.

I SAW THE PREIVEW! He's going to kiss Emma and REMEMBER WHO HE WAS! :D And then someone's going to die! :D :D :D I CAN'T WAIT!

I always thought he was the mirror... You know? The magic mirror that the Queen had?

BlueMi 12-09-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 217254)
I SAW THE PREIVEW! He's gonna kiss Emma and REMEMBER WHO HE WAS! :D And then someone's gonna die! :D:D I CAN'T WAIT!

I always thought he was the mirror... Y'know? The magic mirror that the Queen had?

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!! :D

That's an awesome prediction. :3 I'm pretty sure the mirror is the mirror that she's always looking in to put on her make-up, ect. :P

LizzieS 12-09-2011 05:39 PM

I've never actually seen the 2nd episode. ('Tis my friend's fault. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party at her church. >.<) But I watched the beginning at my friend's house and I remember there being the mirror... I thought it was the Sheriff's face in there. Apparently it wasn't, 'cause they showed his fairy-tale version in the preview. Yup. He's a huntsman or something, but he has a connection with Snow White, too, so...

BlueMi 12-09-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 217259)
I've never actually seen the 2nd episode. ('Tis Rebekah's fault. She wanted me to go to a Halloween party at her church. >.<) But I watched the beginning at Rebekah's house and I remember there being the mirror... I thought it was the Sheriff's face in there. Apparently it wasn't, 'cause they showed his fairy-tale version in the preview. Yup. He's a huntsman or something, but he has a connection with Snow White, too, so...

That sucks for you. D: In that episode, the Queen is performing the curse, and she has to rip out the heart of what she loves most, which is her father. In Storybrooke, it's the catfight-y Emma vs. Mayor one.... >=D

HE EESH THE HUNTSMAN WHO IS SENT TO KILL SNOW WHITE BUT CAN'T BECAUSE SHE BE'S TOO NICE. POKEY EESH POSITIVE! :D

BlueMi 12-11-2011 05:48 PM

Two hours, eleven minutes!! :D

BlueMi 12-11-2011 09:01 PM

OH MY FREAKING GOD, THE MAYOR KILLED GRAHAM! D:

I knew it, I knew he was the huntsman. SHE KILLED HIM! D:

BlueMi 12-14-2011 08:57 PM

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...rif9o1_400.png

camikat 12-14-2011 09:03 PM

What's Once Upon a Time about? :P I saw it on Hulu, it looked awesome, just...whats the main plot and all? :D

LizzieS 12-15-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 219270)

D: *sobs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 219272)
What's Once Upon a Time about? :P I saw it on Hulu, it looked awesome, just...whats the main plot and all? :D

Okay, so in the fairy tale world, the Evil Queen (from Snow White) creates a curse so no one in the fairy tale world would have a happy-ever-after except her. She pretty much sends all of them to Storybrook, a town in the real world (either in Massachussetts, or Maine, I'm not sure). There, they have no memory of their fairy-tale lives, and time is pretty much frozen.

In the fairy-tale world, some fairy created a spell in a tree to save ONE person from the curse. Snow White and Prince Charming had just had a baby, and they chose to send her away so she could escape the curse. Her name is Emma. Emma is sent to the fairy-tale world, where she grows up an orphan.

Some, ah, 23 years later, Henry, Emma's son, comes to her and says that she needs to go to Storybrook. (Henry was born when Emma was 18, and she gave him up for adoption.) Henry and Emma go to Storybrook, and Henry claims that everyone there is from the fairy-tale world. (He knows this because Mary Margaret, his teacher, gave him a book of fairy-tales.) Emma is the only one who can break the curse and send them all back to the fairy-tale world. And that's where the story starts. :D

Spoilerness. :D

Mary Margaret, Henry's teacher = Snow White
The mayor, Henry's adopted mother = Evil Queen
David = Prince Charming
Henry's therapist = Jiminy Cricket
Graham = the huntsmen *attacks mayor in rage*
Ashley = Cinderella
Mr. Gold = Rumpelstilskin
Ruby = Little Red Ridinghood
Katherine = Prince Charming's wife

BlueMi 12-15-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 219272)

YAY! Summary time! XD

Okay, so there are two worlds that exist parallel to each other-- a contemporary world, and a fantasy world. And in the fantasy world, the evil queen casts a spell on every on that world for her "happily ever after", and they're all transported to a town in Maine called Storybrooke. None of them remember that they're really fairy tale creatures. However, right before the spell was cast, Pinocchio's father (I forget him name... something with a "G" or "J", right?) built something from a magic tree that can protect one from the curse. So Snow White's daughter, who was foretold by Rumpelstiltskin will come back to save them on her 28th birthday, goes into the cupboard and is saved. 28 years later, their daughter, Emma, is 28, and her son Henry, who she gave up at birth comes to find her. He brings her to Storybrooke, rambling on about how everyone in the town is a character from his book. Anyway, Emma slowly begins to save the characters. Lives are lost (GRAHAM D:), stories are unraveled, truths are told. The show switches between the contemporary world and the fantasy one, telling similar stories. Anyway, I've been rambling on with this summary too long. Google "ABC Once Upon a Time" and click on the link to where you can watch free episodes online. Starting with the first one, watch every episode. You will be hooked, I guarantee! XD

BlueMi 12-15-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 219411)
D: *sobs*

Okay, so in the fairy tale world, the Evil Queen (from Snow White) creates a curse so no one in the fairy tale world would have a happy-ever-after except her. She pretty much sends all of them to Storybrook, a town in the real world (either in Massachussetts, or Maine, I'm not sure). There, they have no memory of their fairy-tale lives, and time is pretty much frozen.

In the fairy-tale world, some fairy created a spell in a tree to save ONE person from the curse. Snow White and Prince Charming had just had a baby, and they chose to send her away so she could escape the curse. Her name is Emma. Emma is sent to the fairy-tale world, where she grows up an orphan.

Some, ah, 23 years later, Henry, Emma's son, comes to her and says that she needs to go to Storybrook. (Henry was born when Emma was 18, and she gave him up for adoption.) Henry and Emma go to Storybrook, and Henry claims that everyone there is from the fairy-tale world. (He knows this because Mary Margaret, his teacher, gave him a book of fairy-tales.) Emma is the only one who can break the curse and send them all back to the fairy-tale world. And that's where the story starts. :D

Spoilerness. :D

Mary Margaret, Henry's teacher = Snow White
The mayor, Henry's adopted mother = Evil Queen
David = Prince Charming
Henry's therapist = Jiminy Cricket
Graham = the huntsmen *attacks mayor in rage*
Ashley = Cinderella
Mr. Gold = Rumpelstilskin
Ruby = Little Red Ridinghood
Katherine = Prince Charming's wife

NOOOOES! D: I GAVE SUMMARY TOOO.

Storybrooke is in Maine. MAINE. Emma came from Boston, with is Massachutsets, but Storybrooke is in Maine. GOOGLE IT. XD

The mayor's name be: Regina Mills. For some random reason, I randomly think the David's wife's name be spelled: "Catherine". :P

GRAHAM! D: IT'S SO SAD!

I'm going to put a scene in the book I'm writing kind of like an Emma-Graham kiss scene. She's pissed at the dude, and he's like "NOOO! YOU NEEDA LISTEN!" and she's like: -_- "WHY?" and then he kisses her. XD Although unfortunately, he won't have a vision of a wolf. >.<

Oh, and it's more fun to, when saying Henry's teachers name, say "MARY MARGARET BLANCHARD!" instead of Mary Margaret. :3

OMG. GRAHAM. When Regina took his heart out, I was like, "ASDFGHJKL. D: NO! DON'T DO IT!"

camikat 12-15-2011 06:34 PM

I saw the free episodes, I just didn't know if it was worth watching. :P I'm definetely checking it out. :D

LizzieS 12-15-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 219418)
NOOOOES! D: I GAVE SUMMARY TOOO.

Storybrooke is in Maine. MAINE. Emma came from Boston, with is Massachutsets, but Storybrooke is in Maine. GOOGLE IT. XD

The mayor's name be: Regina Mills. For some random reason, I randomly think the David's wife's name be spelled: "Catherine". :P

GRAHAM! D: IT'S SO SAD!

I'm going to put a scene in the book I'm writing kind of like an Emma-Graham kiss scene. She's pissed at the dude, and he's like "NOOO! YOU NEEDA LISTEN!" and she's like: -_- "WHY?" and then he kisses her. XD Although unfortunately, he won't have a vision of a wolf. >.<

Oh, and it's more fun to, when saying Henry's teachers name, say "MARY MARGARET BLANCHARD!" instead of Mary Margaret. :3

OMG. GRAHAM. When Regina took his heart out, I was like, "ASDFGHJKL. D: NO! DON'T DO IT!"

Ha. I thought Emma was 23 when the show starts. But then Henry would be 5. :p

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...I really need to see the next episode. I need to see where it goes from there.

WAIT - IS OUAT GOING TO BE ON ON CHRISTMAS?!?!?!

MARY MARGARET BLANCHARD! :D

BlueMi 12-15-2011 07:00 PM

Ditto to everything you said. XD

I wish I could meet a OUAT actor. Especially Snow White, the Evil Queen, Emma or Rumpelstiltskin. I was watching a hilarious Mr. Gold/Regina interview... XD

BlueMi 12-15-2011 07:02 PM

OMG.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._3418788_n.jpg

That's Lana Parilla.

That's the evil queen. XD

For some reason, she looks like Idina Menzel in that picture...

LizzieS 12-15-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 219474)
Ditto to everything you said. XD

I wish I could meet a OUAT actor. Especially Snow White, the Evil Queen, Emma or Rumpelstiltskin. I was watching a hilarious Mr. Gold/Regina interview... XD

Give me link to interview. NOW.

BlueMi 12-15-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 219491)
Give me link to interview. NOW.

Check you's email. I sended you two videos. XD