The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

12-01-2012 08:23 PM

Luke, the sixth grade friend ^^, just texted me and said I <3 MY MOMMY! :D

BlueMi 12-01-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371193)
Pokey, do you mind if you look at the cover thread you made and do the last one, please?

Okay, I'll get on it. Give me like a half hour.

maxi 12-01-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 371199)
Okay, I'll get on it. Give me like a half hour.

Half hour to comment or to make it? :D

lvhamsters 12-01-2012 09:21 PM

Oh my gosh he's a freaking manipulative jerk. He lied in front of all my friends about what i said and im sick of him. I do not think he's attractive; i never said that, and frankly, i never will. What the f*** is with him.

HeatherB 12-01-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 371094)
no dad i can make friends for myself and think for myself. yes, i am atheist. im not buddhist, and never will be. atheist, you got that? A-T-H-E-I-S-T. nope, no religion. and also, i don't need your fkking lies. two years ago you said, "we aren't going to force you to be friends with anybody." but that is a straight-up lie. First grade-fifth grade, you pestered me to talk to C and E. You bothered me saying "talk to them! be their friend! why don't you be their friend!" Sixth grade, T and me stopped being friends. You yelled at me and told me i should just be her friend and continue talking to her. And now, seventh grade, you're screaming at me and trying to make me be friends with CJ. Why can't you see I don't want to be friends with CJ? i'm not going to be friends with CJ. yeah, we used to be best friends, not anymore. Why do you lie and say you won't force me to be friends with anyone? To make yourself look better? to install false trust? give up, i see right past through it.
this is why i don't trust you at all. this is why i never tell you anything. i wonder how you'd react if i told you i like a girl. yes, my own gender. you say you support gays, then laugh and joke and make fun of gays. how can i trust you to tell you about her? how would i know that you wont ridicule me?

Shitty dad? Join the club. Sign up for the Shitty Dad Club tomorrow at 8. ._. I'm sorry, hon. My dad's not as bad as yours, but he's insecure and even when he's not yelling at me externally, he's yelling at me internally.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 371100)
and i lie every single day, i say im happy but overall i'm not. i'm really only happy around her but other than that, i feel like shit and i rely on my music and you're threatening to take away my music because what? "they are loud and screaming and heavy and they are bad. i don't know what they are saying, but they are a bad influence!" these people that you call "bad" are the reason i'm still here. Sick Puppies, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance. I trust them more than I trust you. they are here to comfort me when nobody else is, and you're threatening to not let me listen to them? what, do you want me to relapse and start lying again about the cuts on my arms? because that is what will happen if you take away my music, i need them.

My parents always threaten away my laptop and they don't realize it's literally my only source of solace, where I can be myself and rant and bitch and then talk people through their own rants and it's a place where I'm happy, online. I know it sounds stupid so I obviously can't tell them, they wouldn't understand. And sometimes I just NEED to listen to music, but I'm on my laptop under the premise of doing homework and my parents don't believe in my doing homework with music on... -_- Also, my mom criticizes my choice of music a lot and calls me... names. Which I do not appreciate in the slightest. Shmeh.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 371191)
:'DD
i

^___^

Stephiey 12-01-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 371146)
Okay, I know this sounds really childish and stupid and self-conscious and a lot of you are probably going to think "Jeez Stephanie, get over it! It doesn't even matter what you look like in high school!" but this is kind of important to me.

I just feel so... ugly.

I have acne, and even though I know it's not like terrible or anything, every time I talk to someone, I don't even want to look at them in the eye because I know that they're staring at me and judging me and I probably look really rude and stuff, but I'm NOT. This one time, my mom was talking to this girl and I said hi and went away because I was having a huge breakout and my mom was like "Stephanie, you seemed so cold" and I couldn't tell her the real reason.

I mean, I know I'm not ugly, I've had people tell me that I'm pretty before but... every time I just look in the mirror, it puts me down. it seems like all the girls at my school are more clear-faced, social, and better than me.




Can someone help? :(

LaurenM 12-01-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 370996)
I can't f*cking do it anymore.

I hate choir. I hate those stupid girls who chit chat and gossip and are the best of friends. I hate people who have no problems in their lives. I hate music that is all really depressing and good and then they start blurting out JESUS LOVES ME AND IT'S ALL OKAY or something like that. I hate my friends. My friends hate me. It's messed up.

And to think I wished to gone submitted into the choir just to go to Vienna.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 371020)
I am so incredibly fucking happy.
It's amazing.
Just yesterday I felt like a whiny bitch (well, I WAS a whiny bitch, but beside the point) and the entire week was perfect until I realized that I'd basically been as emotionally charged as a non-haywire robot the entire time. And then Friday, the sadness came back and overwhelmed me.
But here I am.
Happy.
It's kind of weird to feel happy like this. I'm not really used to it.
But I sure as hell am enjoying it while it lasts. :'D

Yay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 371094)
no dad i can make friends for myself and think for myself. yes, i am atheist. im not buddhist, and never will be. atheist, you got that? A-T-H-E-I-S-T. nope, no religion. and also, i don't need your fkking lies. two years ago you said, "we aren't going to force you to be friends with anybody." but that is a straight-up lie. First grade-fifth grade, you pestered me to talk to C and E. You bothered me saying "talk to them! be their friend! why don't you be their friend!" Sixth grade, T and me stopped being friends. You yelled at me and told me i should just be her friend and continue talking to her. And now, seventh grade, you're screaming at me and trying to make me be friends with CJ. Why can't you see I don't want to be friends with CJ? i'm not going to be friends with CJ. yeah, we used to be best friends, not anymore. Why do you lie and say you won't force me to be friends with anyone? To make yourself look better? to install false trust? give up, i see right past through it.
this is why i don't trust you at all. this is why i never tell you anything. i wonder how you'd react if i told you i like a girl. yes, my own gender. you say you support gays, then laugh and joke and make fun of gays. how can i trust you to tell you about her? how would i know that you wont ridicule me?

I know that feeling. My parents don't care whether I'm atheist or deist or whatever, they are atheists too, but I had a teacher in primary school--she was luckily, a sub--who tried to make me believe in God -_-
We've both got lying, hypocritical dads, then. My dad lets me have my own beliefs, doesn't care about who my friends are, but he lies about the stupidest things that make me very het up for no reason.

lvhamsters 12-01-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 371377)
Can someone help? :(

It's like that for most people in high school years, including me, but just know that you are pretty, just as those people said. And remember that mirrors are quite deceiving in your own eyes.
And don't be afraid to look them in the eyes! Don't be afraid of them judging you! I know, it's easier said then done, but you've got to be yourself. You are who you are and they should accept you for who you are :) And you say you have acne, but don't worry, you're probably not the only person they know who has acne. You aren't alone :)
Just remember to be yourself and don't let them judge you

HeatherB 12-01-2012 10:51 PM

I can't believe it.
I can't believe YOU.
I should've known this was too good to last.

lvhamsters 12-01-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 371403)
I can't believe it.
I can't believe YOU.
I should've known this was too good to last.

D': What happened?!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.