The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

Garrett 08-03-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573415)
Plot the story! It's so much fun to do!

I did! But then the romance didn't really fit so I took it out and then somehow they turned into brother and sister, and I don't know -_- stupid story
jk I love you, story.

maxi 08-03-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 573432)
I did! But then the romance didn't really fit so I took it out and then somehow they turned into brother and sister, and I don't know -_- stupid story
jk I love you, story.

Something like that happened to me when a lowly person was not involved in the plot, then it was like he WAS the plot. XD

saphiremoon 08-03-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573458)
Something like that happened to me when a lowly person was not involved in the plot, then it was like he WAS the plot. XD

(*empathizes*)

maxi 08-03-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 573461)
(*empathizes*)

XD

tencharacter

strawberry 08-03-2015 06:10 PM

oh my god why cant i start the story right and move on to the more interesting fun parts x-x JUST WRITE YOURSELF U STUPID PROLOGUE AND BEGINNING

also why do i kill my own characters off and cry about sunken ships

maxi 08-03-2015 06:10 PM

My murderous evil Queen is turning into a nice person what is happening

saphiremoon 08-03-2015 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 573464)
oh my god why cant i start the story right and move on to the more interesting fun parts x-x JUST WRITE YOURSELF U STUPID PROLOGUE AND BEGINNING

(*whispers*) this may not be the case but usually if something's not fun to write it's not run to readľ so maybe try a different starting point for your book? I mean if us writers don't like what we're writing there's a small chance that our readers will

also that is pretty much my writing life too (*hugs*)

CarabellaGrace 08-03-2015 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 573464)

oh my god yes

if the prologue and first chapters would write themselves i'd have finished like a whole series by now but noooo

strawberry 08-03-2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 573466)
My murderous evil Queen is turning into a nice person what is happening

oH MY GOSH SAME my asshole character is becoming that character youll cry about when he dies

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 573467)
(*whispers*) this may not be the case but usually if something's not fun to write it's not run to readľ so maybe try a different starting point for your book? I mean if us writers don't like what we're writing there's a small chance that our readers will

also that is pretty much my writing life too (*hugs*)

ahh thanks
i havent written it yet i just keep deleting the prologue xD the first chapter if fine and stuff but im just itching to get to the part where all the adorable characters are introduced and >3<

yea we writers are evil xp *hugs back* and i can't even take back his death because its such an important plot point why

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace (Post 573468)
oh my god yes

if the prologue and first chapters would write themselves i'd have finished like a whole series by now but noooo

same omg
(also if my third chapter for this one fantasy story ive been writing for over four years now didnt keep deleting itself but im over that and have started another story xDD)
which wont write itself
aaagahhgghgh

saphiremoon 08-03-2015 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace (Post 573468)
oh my god yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 573471)
oH MY GOSH SAME my asshole character is becoming that character youll cry about when he dies

ahh thanks
i havent written it yet i just keep deleting the prologue xD the first chapter if fine and stuff but im just itching to get to the part where all the adorable characters are introduced and >3<

yea we writers are evil xp *hugs back* and i can't even take back his death because its such an important plot point why

same omg
(also if my third chapter for this one fantasy story ive been writing for over four years now didnt keep deleting itself but im over that and have started another story xDD)
which wont write itself
aaagahhgghgh

I think us writers can just safely say BEGINNINGS SUCK

(*falls over*)