The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

Lena 10-19-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 561130)
okay I know these jokes are awful but they're just so bad that they're hilarious (plus it's my retarded charries saying them <33)

so luana couldn't see anything and then she randomly started glowing and then freaked out but eventually calmed down and was like "well on the bright side, literally, at least i can see now"

and then emmy-embers was being a douche and lying to her and she was just like "bro i can see right through you" and then it was awkward because he's translucent so she can

i'm sorry i'm awful but i love my characters way too much

<333 cuties

venika 10-19-2014 02:13 PM

i start shipping my characters before i come up with plots

Lena 10-19-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 561132)
i start shipping my characters before i come up with plots

i feel this on a spiritual level

SilverMoon 10-19-2014 05:29 PM

Will post 3 (shitty) Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman chapters tomorrow because it's the 2-year anniversary (Oct. 20, 2012 was my Wanna be a character in my new book? CLICK HERE! post that got a gazillion comments and I consider that the Beginning). I'll finish chapter 4 today.

SilverMoon 10-19-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 561148)
Will post 3 (shitty) Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman chapters tomorrow because it's the 2-year anniversary (Oct. 20, 2012 was my Wanna be a character in my new book? CLICK HERE! post that got a gazillion comments and I consider that the Beginning). I'll finish chapter 4 today.

Wait okay no I lied but I'll post some excerpts

Frostblaze 10-19-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 561130)
okay I know these jokes are awful but they're just so bad that they're hilarious (plus it's my retarded charries saying them <33)

so luana couldn't see anything and then she randomly started glowing and then freaked out but eventually calmed down and was like "well on the bright side, literally, at least i can see now"

and then emmy-embers was being a douche and lying to her and she was just like "bro i can see right through you" and then it was awkward because he's translucent so she can

i'm sorry i'm awful but i love my characters way too much

*slow headshake* You just made my day.

SilverMoon 10-20-2014 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 561154)
Wait okay no I lied but I'll post some excerpts

Maybe. I'll at least write. Idk. If anyone cares.

Cherrybomb 10-20-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 561148)
Will post 3 (shitty) Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman chapters tomorrow because it's the 2-year anniversary (Oct. 20, 2012 was my Wanna be a character in my new book? CLICK HERE! post that got a gazillion comments and I consider that the Beginning). I'll finish chapter 4 today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 561154)
Wait okay no I lied but I'll post some excerpts

yusss post it

SilverMoon 10-20-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrybomb (Post 561195)
yusss post it

I'll post later tonight if I can, lots of projects this week (leading to a lot of homework)

saphiremoon 10-27-2014 10:56 PM

((supposed to be asleep but whatevs))

so i'm finally sorta kinda writing again but i can't really because i feel like i don't deserve to? and no nothing shitty is going on in my life and i'm not depressed (*knocks on wood*) but i just feel like i shouldn't write this part, because it's such an important section and i abandoned the book for a lil' while so while i'm still into it as hell i'm a little... detached? rusty? idek but i feel like i need to show my book and show the characters that i'm devoted again and that i'm capable of writing this really major scene (honestly it's probably in the top three most important ones in the whole trilogy) before i can actually write it

but yeah

//help please?? opinions???


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.