The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

SilverMoon 01-25-2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 594055)
also I have a theory about something called The Writing Dimension. Hear me out ok.

You know how sometimes the words just seem to happen and it's easy, more like you're discovering the perfect words than CHOOSING them. This is bc of the writing dimension. Writing is easiest when you connect to the writing dimension and channel these pre-existing words down.

Other times you have to draw the words out of yourself and that's slowwww but the Writing Dimension can strike at any time. And then you have the perfect words and everything just happens how you want it.

It's a legit thing and nobody can persuade me otherwise

@ writing dimension um where is my connection

rebecca 01-25-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 594057)
@ writing dimension um where is my connection

it can be spotty BUT a connection to the writing dimension cant be forced. it happens when u least expect. it'll be there for u. u might not even notice it. but the writing dimension's got ur back.

SilverMoon 01-25-2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 594059)
it can be spotty BUT a connection to the writing dimension cant be forced. it happens when u least expect. it'll be there for u. u might not even notice it. but the writing dimension's got ur back.

thanks for the advice and I 100% love this idea go writing dimension

Zelda 01-25-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 594055)
also I have a theory about something called The Writing Dimension. Hear me out ok.

You know how sometimes the words just seem to happen and it's easy, more like you're discovering the perfect words than CHOOSING them. This is bc of the writing dimension. Writing is easiest when you connect to the writing dimension and channel these pre-existing words down.

Other times you have to draw the words out of yourself and that's slowwww but the Writing Dimension can strike at any time. And then you have the perfect words and everything just happens how you want it.

It's a legit thing and nobody can persuade me otherwise

^^^ yes
100000% tru

Lena 01-25-2017 06:53 PM

fun fact I'm actually looking into creating and writing tv shows with my friend as a career option and we currently have about a million ideas but probably my favorite one is about an ice skating rink and a dance studio that are next to each other and slowly interweaving lives of the people who frequent them and it's set up at a reflection sort of like how I met your mother but with a much broader scale because the cast of characters is really wide and I'm really really excited about it

rebecca 01-25-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 594061)
^^^ yes
100000% tru

nobody can disprove it and thats why I believe it completely

SilverMoon 01-25-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 594063)
fun fact I'm actually looking into creating and writing tv shows with my friend as a career option and we currently have about a million ideas but probably my favorite one is about an ice skating rink and a dance studio that are next to each other and slowly interweaving lives of the people who frequent them and it's set up at a reflection sort of like how I met your mother but with a much broader scale because the cast of characters is really wide and I'm really really excited about it

that's so awesome???? how do you have that kind of motivation to do things??? how do u find something you're that passionate about?????

rebecca 01-26-2017 08:34 AM

I think I might start posting a story here again, just a little thing I've been working on a while, I think we can see where it goes.
anyone be down for that?

Gracithe1andonly 01-26-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 594097)
I think I might start posting a story here again, just a little thing I've been working on a while, I think we can see where it goes.
anyone be down for that?

I would be down for that. can't promise constant comments but will look into it at least

rebecca 01-26-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 594098)
I would be down for that. can't promise constant comments but will look into it at least

I have to type the prologue up first, but I've got the better part of three chapters ready.
it's a bit of a mess and it's gonna be fun, hopefully


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.