The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

meerkat 12-26-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563242)
I wanted to write a gay paranormal romance, but if I told my parents, I'd have to tell them that it's about a straight couple and not a homosexual one because that might hint my sexuality and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT IMMA GO WITH IT. IMMA WRITE MY BOYS.

(*writes*)

Hey, you don't have to tell your parents! I'm ace but am currently writing a lesbian protagonist and all my parents know is that she's a girl. Plus, representation is good. ^.^

Confuzzled 12-26-2014 12:40 PM

guyyyys :3 I am writing again and its a great feeling and why would I ever stop writing like come one.. writing is my one true love. Well, that and music.

EmmaR 12-26-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563242)
I wanted to write a gay paranormal romance, but if I told my parents, I'd have to tell them that it's about a straight couple and not a homosexual one because that might hint my sexuality and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT IMMA GO WITH IT. IMMA WRITE MY BOYS.

(*writes*)

GO MAX
DO IT
WRITE UR BOYS
Lol my parents are so chill. I'm like "here read my entirely gay biblical allegory play" and they're like "cool"

maxi 12-26-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 563272)
GO MAX
DO IT
WRITE UR BOYS
Lol my parents are so chill. I'm like "here read my entirely gay biblical allegory play" and they're like "cool"

I wish my parents were like that.
I mean, my dad's completely fine with homosexuality.
Idk about my mum though.
I wish that when I say, "I'm going to write about a gay couple between a demon and a dark Fae that fall in love, and it's a star-crossed warring romance," that'd they'd say:
"Omg, can I read it?"

meerkat 12-26-2014 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563273)
I wish my parents were like that.
I mean, my dad's completely fine with homosexuality.
Idk about my mum though.
I wish that when I say, "I'm going to write about a gay couple between a demon and a dark Fae that fall in love, and it's a star-crossed warring romance," that'd they'd say:
"Omg, can I read it?"

My parents are a lot like yours, except they'd be completely shocked if I did anything involving queer people. If only they knew I'm one myself.

maxi 12-26-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563274)
My parents are a lot like yours, except they'd be completely shocked if I did anything involving queer people. If only they knew I'm one myself.

I know, if my parents knew that I was gay, they wouldn't freak out but they wouldn't be completely nice either. They'd ask so many questions, and I don't like that. xD
I'm on chapter 1 of mai gay paranormal romance now.

meerkat 12-26-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563275)
I know, if my parents knew that I was gay, they wouldn't freak out but they wouldn't be completely nice either. They'd ask so many questions, and I don't like that. xD
I'm on chapter 1 of mai gay paranormal romance now.

I'm on chapter 2 of the random story about a chronically anxious gay cellist that I keep mentioning everywhere because I FREAKING LOVE THIS CHARACTER AND SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST OK

maxi 12-26-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563276)
I'm on chapter 2 of the random story about a chronically anxious gay cellist that I keep mentioning everywhere because I FREAKING LOVE THIS CHARACTER AND SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST OK

Omg that sounds awesome.
My story turned out a bit more gory than I wanted it to. In the first sentence, a bisexual demon cuts off a witch's head with an axe.

meerkat 12-26-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563277)
Omg that sounds awesome.
My story turned out a bit more gory than I wanted it to. In the first sentence, a bisexual demon cuts off a witch's head with an axe.

O_O but that sounds seriously badass and amazing though
The chronically anxious gay cellist story is now also known as the chronically anxious homoromantic asexual cellist story. Also she's about to meet an awesome girl who plays horn and has purple hair and a pretty voice <3

maxi 12-26-2014 07:59 PM

Oh god I love Fravado:

“Children, I must be off, but I shall see you in a place where I’m not afraid that you’ll eat me.”


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.