The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   KidPub Survival thing NES (please read, it's fun) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4781)

Gracithe1andonly 01-04-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 601529)
"Oh, I HOPE they have a pool." Making an odd face, I looked around. Luna and... Norah? I think? Had taken off in search of a pool. Pullling out my phone once more, I told my friends to stop texting and put my phone away.

Seeing Kayla take her phone out, I grabbed mine too, and informed my mother that I had researched the hotel safely. I put it away and looked to see who was still in the lobby-Kayla, and those older girls, Jill and Ena. I frowned as I remembered that just because they were taller than me didn't mean they were all that much older than me. "Odds are, at this point, I'm older," I muttered, wondering why I was so put out with this reality.

HannahChen2009 01-05-2019 12:04 AM

(Should we have the front desk people inform us that Perry was running late and give us the keys to our rooms first as Luna and Norah go asking for the pool?)

Werty 01-05-2019 10:07 AM

(good idea!)

Gracithe1andonly 01-05-2019 08:49 PM

"How about we actually go to the front desk and ask if Perry's been by?" I inquired. "This place is pretty big, isn't it?"

FrostBittenKitten 01-05-2019 09:07 PM

I looked around for someone to ask about the pool, or possibly a sign pointing to it. "Pools are usually on the ground floor, right?" I asked Norah.

Steampunk 01-05-2019 09:41 PM

I nodded. "Yeah, usually." I hesitated. "Well, except for really fancy hotels. I've seen a few of those with pools on the roof. But yeah, i think it'll probably be down here somewhere."

FrostBittenKitten 01-05-2019 09:49 PM

I was about to ask someone when I spotted a sign (and searching for a pool was more of an adventure than asking). "There's a sign that says 'pool' and has an arrow pointing that way!" I exclaimed, pointing to it. It was in front of a hallway that looked like it also held a dining room and some meeting rooms (or whatever it was they were called).

HannahChen2009 01-06-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 601556)
"How about we actually go to the front desk and ask if Perry's been by?" I inquired. "This place is pretty big, isn't it?"

"Sure!! That's a great idea, ...?" I trailed off as I realized I didn't know this person yet- so far, I hadn't heard her say her own name, or anyone else talking to her using a name.
"Sorry," I smiled apologetically. "I still don't know who you are."

Gracithe1andonly 01-06-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 601591)
"Sure!! That's a great idea, ...?" I trailed off as I realized I didn't know this person yet- so far, I hadn't heard her say her own name, or anyone else talking to her using a name.
"Sorry," I smiled apologetically. "I still don't know who you are."

"I'm Snow," I said. "I saw you once on that selfie thread. You're Jill, aren't you?"

HannahChen2009 01-06-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 601617)
"I'm Snow," I said. "I saw you once on that selfie thread. You're Jill, aren't you?"

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Hey, Snow. The Selfie Thread was ages ago, wow. I've changed a lot since then, I'm surprised you recognized." I pointed towards the desk, expecting to see Luna and Norah, but they'd gone in the direction of a giant "POOL" sign. Wish I'd thought to bring my swimsuit.
"Well, let's go ask, then."