The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Guilds (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Norah Fanclub~ (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4684)

SilverMoon 07-17-2017 11:29 AM

Norah Fanclub~

Yes that's right Norah, this is for you!!

You're adorkable and so are your chars~ edliam for life
arthurio romantic tension lol

FrostBittenKitten 07-17-2017 11:30 AM

You rock, Norah! You're awesome and nice and fun and super duper cool!

Steampunk 07-18-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 595884)
Yes that's right Norah, this is for you!!

You're adorkable and so are your chars~ edliam for life
arthurio romantic tension lol

Aww, thank you so much! My characters say thank you and so do I!! I didn't expect a thread for myself so this is a really nice surprise, thank you!
(And yes, Edliam for life)

Steampunk 07-18-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 595885)
You rock, Norah! You're awesome and nice and fun and super duper cool!

Aw, thanks. I'm really not but still, thanks! Thanks for the comment you're both so nice!! <3

alemye10 07-29-2017 12:36 PM

Norah is amazing! She's always one of the first people to comment on my threads! She is very helpful and kind.:)

I haven't read her writing much but I'm sure it's great!

Steampunk 07-29-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 596329)
Norah is amazing! She's always one of the first people to comment on my threads! She is very helpful and kind.:)

I haven't read her writing much but I'm sure it's great!

Aw thanks <3
The reason you haven't read much of my writing is probably because I haven't posted anything in months. Like I keep meaning to but I get distracted and then end up abandoning the story before I ever put it on kidpub. But there will (hopefully) be a new story soon! Stay tuned~

Werty 08-06-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 596336)
Aw thanks <3
The reason you haven't read much of my writing is probably because I haven't posted anything in months. Like I keep meaning to but I get distracted and then end up abandoning the story before I ever put it on kidpub. But there will (hopefully) be a new story soon! Stay tuned~

That happens to me but I always make the mistake of putting it on first... you rock!!

Steampunk 08-06-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 596910)
That happens to me but I always make the mistake of putting it on first... you rock!!

Aw thank you! You're all so nice <3

Gracithe1andonly 08-11-2017 10:57 PM

Heya I don't know you that well but I've seen you around and I like your sense of humor. You seem super nice and friendly to everyone and I should probably read more of your stuff

Steampunk 08-11-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 597632)
Heya I don't know you that well but I've seen you around and I like your sense of humor. You seem super nice and friendly to everyone and I should probably read more of your stuff

Thanks! Unfortunately there's not much to read... I have been writing, I just keep forgetting to post. Oops.
But anyway, thank you so much for the compliment! I don't really know you very well either, but I would love to get to know you better. Feel free to chat with me on any thread at anytime, or on the AN or my comment books. Haha so pretty much anywhere in kidpub I guess.