The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

BlueMi 11-20-2012 07:12 AM

I hate it when my parents talk about me like they think I can't hear them.

L.S.Trendom 11-20-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 365148)
I'm embarrassed for being such a mental wreck. I just let everything get to me. All of the insults people have used on me kept adding up in the back of my brain and they're popping up all of the sudden today. All of my insecurites; the reasons I hate myself. They all stacked up today of all days, and I guess it didn't help that I was looking at depressing pictures and quotes on tumblr. I reblogged almost all of the ones that applied to me, and that was a lot of them.
Along with all of that I feel really selfish. I try to help other people who are having emotional difficulties; I really do, but I seem to post more than I help. It makes me feel horrible. And by saying this I feel horrible, because I really don't want any pity and I shouldn't get it. I deserve all of this.
Along with that, I learned it's not safe to leave me home alone when I'm depressed. . . . Sorry everyone.
Sorry.

No, you don't deserve pain. No one days. Maybe regret, but I don't think you really deserve that either.
And it's okay that you don't post in reply to others that much… Sometimes it's hard to help others if you need help yourself.
Dx
*Hugs*

BlueMi 11-20-2012 06:35 PM

Today, I accidentally told my friend about this circus thing I was invited to help with, and she was really sad because even though she's epic at all the circus stuff, she wasn't invited. She was really sad, and she kept wondering if she did something wrong, and why wasn't she invited... she does things like this a lot, and even though I was super supportive on the outside, on the inside I was like, "Calm down, bitch! Everything's not always about you." But now I feel reaaaalllllly bad for thinking it. ;-;

HeatherB 11-20-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 365390)
Today, I accidentally told my friend about this circus thing I was invited to help with, and she was really sad because even though she's epic at all the circus stuff, she wasn't invited. She was really sad, and she kept wondering if she did something wrong, and why wasn't she invited... she does things like this a lot, and even though I was super supportive on the outside, on the inside I was like, "Calm down, bitch! Everything's not always about you." But now I feel reaaaalllllly bad for thinking it. ;-;

Meh, that's kind of how I felt... like, I kept trying to tell her that she'd done NOTHING wrong and it was just a matter of siblings and parents and OTHER people, but she kept going back to 'but what if I did something wrong and THAT'S why G didn't invite me...'
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365135)
Last night, I cut myself.
I didn't have anything sharp enough to make a cut by one slice, so I has to run a relatively sharp wire over the same spot multiple times until it got really red and began to sting hard.
And today I was depressed.
I didn't feel like myself.
I felt like the world was beginning to weigh a lot heavier, the workloads larger, everything worse.
But then, after school with my friends, I was the happiest I'd been all day.
And when I was debating whether or not to cut again tonight, I came to a realization.
And I said to myself, (excuse the French):
F*ck that shit.
I'm only as happy as I want to me, and damn it, being depressed sucks. I hate it. Absolutely hate it.
So although part of me wants to dig out the wire in my closet and hurt myself again, I won't, because I think I deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else does.

Okay.
I just delved into a world of depression for a day and pulled myself right back out.
HOPE Y'ALL ARE FREAKING PROUD OF ME. xD *lolz*

My god, the things I miss when I'm gone for like two days. xD
BUT C.T.: Two things, hon...
1) DON'T CUT YOURSELF. D:
2) Good job. Now stay happy. (I know it's not always that easy, but just... try. ._.)


so this girl i barely even know was a complete bitch to me today, TWICE, and she's gonna hold a grudge because she's that kind of person and i can't take this shit and i jusglsagjlsagh can't deal with this fucking idiocy and i keep trying to tell myself it doesn't fucking matter but it does and it shouldn't and it's one of thisoaghl;wasghlsdghlds

BlueMi 11-20-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365398)
Meh, that's kind of how I felt... like, I kept trying to tell her that she'd done NOTHING wrong and it was just a matter of siblings and parents and OTHER people, but she kept going back to 'but what if I did something wrong and THAT'S why G didn't invite me...'

My god, the things I miss when I'm gone for like two days. xD
BUT C.T.: Two things, hon...
1) DON'T CUT YOURSELF. D:
2) Good job. Now stay happy. (I know it's not always that easy, but just... try. ._.)


so this girl i barely even know was a complete bitch to me today, TWICE, and she's gonna hold a grudge because she's that kind of person and i can't take this shit and i jusglsagjlsagh can't deal with this fucking idiocy and i keep trying to tell myself it doesn't fucking matter but it does and it shouldn't and it's one of thisoaghl;wasghlsdghlds

Wait..... who?

HeatherB 11-20-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 365400)
Wait..... who?

Brooke. She was hating on me at lunch when you were trying to reassure Marzi and then again during Ex-Day when I was flicking random tiny bits of paper around and one flew into her face. D:

lvhamsters 11-20-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365157)
Tell a friend, even if they think you're all sparkles and rainbows and unicorns. Maybe it's time to let that dark pit show so she/he and help pull you out of it.
You're gonna be alright, hun. Just know that there is always someone that loves you. Even if you don't want them involved, they love you and care about you and will always be there for you. And you deserve them. :3

I'm horrible speaking my feelings ;~; But I guess I do need too..... yikes XD

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-20-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365398)
Meh, that's kind of how I felt... like, I kept trying to tell her that she'd done NOTHING wrong and it was just a matter of siblings and parents and OTHER people, but she kept going back to 'but what if I did something wrong and THAT'S why G didn't invite me...'

My god, the things I miss when I'm gone for like two days. xD
BUT C.T.: Two things, hon...
1) DON'T CUT YOURSELF. D:
2) Good job. Now stay happy. (I know it's not always that easy, but just... try. ._.)


so this girl i barely even know was a complete bitch to me today, TWICE, and she's gonna hold a grudge because she's that kind of person and i can't take this shit and i jusglsagjlsagh can't deal with this fucking idiocy and i keep trying to tell myself it doesn't fucking matter but it does and it shouldn't and it's one of thisoaghl;wasghlsdghlds

Thanks. :3 We've all got our sh*t goin' on, but y'know. Happiness is pretty awesome. xD

Tell her that's she's being a complete b*tch, and if she keeps acting like that, tell her to f*ck off. She might just be just naturally idiotic.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...ntmqo1_500.gif

Simple as that. XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 365409)
I'm horrible speaking my feelings ;~; But I guess I do need too..... yikes XD

Yeah, it's hard. Just tell a friend or two you're close to. (I told two of my best friends today. Ended up digging up a few long-lost memories of them cutting themselves too. :I But it helps.)

HeatherB 11-20-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365415)
Thanks. :3 We've all got our sh*t goin' on, but y'know. Happiness is pretty awesome. xD

Tell her that's she's being a complete b*tch, and if she keeps acting like that, tell her to f*ck off. She might just be just naturally idiotic.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...ntmqo1_500.gif

Simple as that. XD

Tis indeed. :'D

No, she seems to be under the impression that I am the stupid one, and, if I press the matter further, it will undoubtedly lead to me crying in a bathroom at school somewhere. >_>

soph-soph27 11-20-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365437)
Tis indeed. :'D

No, she seems to be under the impression that I am the stupid one, and, if I press the matter further, it will undoubtedly lead to me crying in a bathroom at school somewhere. >_>

How was Br__- how was she that mean to you? I mean, I know she can get touchy, but...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.