The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   School (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Homework Help (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2770)

MaggieMay 08-15-2012 08:06 PM

Homework Help

Welcome to the thread of Homework Help!!!!!! I know, I know, it doesn't sound that exciting, but let me explain what I'm talking about:

If you need help with your homework, post a comment to this thread, and I--or maybe someone else--will get back to it as soon as I can. Simple enough. Here are the rules:

You can't post specific math problems, or geography questions, etc. and expect them to get answered. That would be cheating, and I'm not a cheater. So, sorry for those of you who were hoping I was!!!!!

What you can do, though, is ask, for example, "Does anyone know how to write algebraic expressions?" or "I can't figure out how to do this algorithm." *gives example* "Can anyone help me? Please?" Or, away from the subject of math: "I'm giving an oral report on Friday. Does anyone have any tips?" or "I'm struggling with this essay, and I want to get a good grade." *gives type of essay* "Can anyone give me tips?" Stuff like that. I don't know if or how we'd do history, geography, or science questions, though...I'll leave that for you to figure out, I guess!

So, this thread will either epically fail, or thrive. I'm not sure which. I'm fairly certain that this is the first thread of its kind, but I may be wrong...so start questioning away!!!

(P.S.: I might be adding some questions of my own, too.)

SilverMoon 08-15-2012 09:51 PM

I shall be doing this. But school hasn't started for me yet, so... Not yet.

LaurenM 08-15-2012 10:06 PM

I want Chinese help...it's going to be so hard to catch up.

avbhabra 08-23-2012 04:44 PM

I haven't go any questions yet. But... I'm starting High School (Canadian standards, second year of Middle school far all you Americans ^_^) any tips? I'm kind of nervous. I hope I don't get lost or anything... This will be really new and I'm... nervous!!

Jesse 08-23-2012 06:36 PM

Solution: Set fire to homework. :cool:

lvhamsters 08-23-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 331743)
I haven't go any questions yet. But... I'm starting High School (Canadian standards, second year of Middle school far all you Americans ^_^) any tips? I'm kind of nervous. I hope I don't get lost or anything... This will be really new and I'm... nervous!!

I am in the same situation. :O But still just be yourself ^^ And if you get your schedule before school starts, plot your course throughout the school. I did that today and it was really helpful.
Except I got mad at my locker and murdered it, but, whatever :D

meerkat 08-23-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 331743)

Get to know some people in higher grades, and ask them for help getting to classes, and if your teachers are mean or anything, and etc. Worked for me...

avbhabra 08-24-2012 01:13 PM

I suppose... But I'm still nervous!! I hope I don't get lost or anything. The school is pretty big. It has 3 floors and trust me, the staircases smell. XD

CACrools 08-24-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 330093)
I want Chinese help...it's going to be so hard to catch up.

I'm kind of good at Chinese, If you want me to help, I will :D

LaurenM 08-25-2012 08:07 AM

How do they teach it in America? Or England, or somewhere else, I don't know.