The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Questions, Answers, Suggestions (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A Kidpub Choice Awards (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4599)

Lavinia 08-09-2016 02:03 PM

A Kidpub Choice Awards
 
Hello! Sorry I haven't been really active. I've been busy. Anyways...
I have a genius idea! A KIDPUB CHOICE AWARDS. But I am going to need some help.
We'll have these categories:

- Best Action - Done so far
- Best Drama
- Best Sifi
- Best Horror - Maybe /
- Best Romance - Maybe /
- Best Poetry
- Best Fantasy
- Best Fiction
- Best Non Fiction Maybe /

- Romance Writer
- Drama Writer
- Sifi / Horror Writer
- Action Writer
- Poetry Writer
- Fantasy Writer
- Fiction Writer
- Non Fiction Writer

- Cuties Fiction Couple
- Deadliest Fiction Couple
- Scariest / Deadliest Fiction Person
- Craziest Fiction Person
- Most Mysterious Fiction Person


I know its alot so I need some help. We'll get the nominees and post polls to see who votes for what. Then in about a week, we'll announce the winners, with some funny jokes and make it enjoyable.

Please tell me know ASAP...Thanks

melanberry 08-09-2016 05:03 PM

I think this is really cool!! When can we nominate people?

Lavinia 08-09-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melanberry (Post 588651)
I think this is really cool!! When can we nominate people?

As soon as possible. That's why I need help. Since I haven't been around for a while you guys can tell me what's been best so far.
Three - Four nominations per sector.

Lavinia 08-09-2016 09:59 PM

Suggestions
 
- The Best Action
- THE GUARDIANS by Predator 6 ( Jack )
- Streets by Lavinia
- Eyes of Wonder by SuperStrawberry ( Sally )

melanberry 08-09-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavinia (Post 588653)
- The Best Action
- THE GUARDIANS by Predator 6 ( Jack )
- Streets by Lavinia
- Eyes of Wonder by SuperStrawberry ( Sally )

Yeah I can't think of any more action that are still continuing/finished recently. No one really writes romance these days though. Or horror. Or nonfiction.


For best poetry writer, I was thinking:
- Tacy
- Ena
- Esther
- Sravani
- Jill

But I put so many people and I'm not even running this so you can change it. Obviously I didn't go in order at all, just in case you were wondering

melanberry 08-09-2016 10:37 PM

This contest is kinda hard though bc no one really comes on daily

Lavinia 08-09-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melanberry (Post 588654)
Yeah I can't think of any more action that are still continuing/finished recently. No one really writes romance these days though. Or horror. Or nonfiction.


For best poetry writer, I was thinking:
- Tacy
- Ena
- Esther
- Sravani
- Jill

But I put so many people and I'm not even running this so you can change it. Obviously I didn't go in order at all, just in case you were wondering

Are there any precise works that stand out in their work? I am happy with any. For the Romance I write alot of it. Maybe we can nominate a few of my stuff and see which one comes out. Or it can take those categories out.
I'll put the Poll for Best Poet now...

Read_Write 08-10-2016 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melanberry (Post 588654)
Yeah I can't think of any more action that are still continuing/finished recently. No one really writes romance these days though. Or horror. Or nonfiction.


For best poetry writer, I was thinking:
- Tacy
- Ena
- Esther
- Sravani
- Jill

But I put so many people and I'm not even running this so you can change it. Obviously I didn't go in order at all, just in case you were wondering

I agree with your nominations; for best poetry writer I'd say Ena, Jill, Esther, Halle, Lena, or silent... I don't think I've read any of tacy's or sravani's though.
Lavinia, if you want me to give you specific poems, I'll find them (i can think of some off the top of my head :P)
Also I have some nominations for stories and characters, but I'm on my phone rn so I'm too lazy to list them now xD I'll probably do all of that ^ tomorrow

EDIT: oh oops I didnt read that post carefully enough, if you've already made the poll that's fine I guess...

Lavinia 08-10-2016 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 588657)
I agree with your nominations; for best poetry writer I'd say Ena, Jill, Esther, Halle, Lena, or silent... I don't think I've read any of tacy's or sravani's though.
Lavinia, if you want me to give you specific poems, I'll find them (i can think of some off the top of my head :P)
Also I have some nominations for stories and characters, but I'm on my phone rn so I'm too lazy to list them now xD I'll probably do all of that ^ tomorrow

EDIT: oh oops I didnt read that post carefully enough, if you've already made the poll that's fine I guess...

Thank for joining us. And YES I would love the nominations. I made the plot of best poet and would like the piece of the best poem. Thank you and I'll add silent, cause I like silent's stuff personally. And I just realized that maybe we should confirm the nominees before polling them, rn.

waverunner 08-10-2016 08:27 AM

I love this so much!!!! I think this will be a highlight of the year!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.