The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Questions, Answers, Suggestions (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   KidPub Discord Server? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4737)

SilverMoon 01-13-2018 04:28 PM

KidPub Discord Server?

Discord is a free text and voice app that's easy to sign up for and use. You can just text chat, or you can turn on voice chat as well. It would be a fun place for us to talk, about writing and just everything! The voice chat could be a way for us to have like 'live writing sessions' and that sort of thing, hell, voice chat would be great for homework help as well. I think it could help the kidpub community grow closer and for all of us to be more active with writing. I can also contact former kidpubbers I know to see if they might be interested in it.

To be honest, I've already made a tentative server, and I'm honestly really excited at the possibility, and I hope some of you are interested :3

What do you think?

UPDATE: since I have a tentative server, if you want the link pls say so in the below posts

Gracithe1andonly 01-13-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 599079)
Discord is a free text and voice app that's easy to sign up for and use. You can just text chat, or you can turn on voice chat as well. It would be a fun place for us to talk, about writing and just everything! The voice chat could be a way for us to have like 'live writing sessions' and that sort of thing, hell, voice chat would be great for homework help as well. I think it could help the kidpub community grow closer and for all of us to be more active with writing. I can also contact former kidpubbers I know to see if they might be interested in it.

To be honest, I've already made a tentative server, and I'm honestly really excited at the possibility, and I hope some of you are interested :3

What do you think?

Um wHOA that sounds super cool!! Idk if my parentals would be comfortable with it, but even if I can't do it that sounds like a rad way to get the community moving!

Syafai 01-13-2018 11:54 PM

hiii
im probably like 99% not going to do this if yall do it but it seems like a good idea

i̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶

SilverMoon 01-14-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syafai (Post 599082)
hiii
im probably like 99% not going to do this if yall do it but it seems like a good idea

i̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶

Links to the server expire after 24hrs and it's easy to ban someone from ur server so that shouldn't be a problem

Steampunk 01-14-2018 04:13 PM

This sounds like a cool idea! I probably won’t be able to do it but I hope it works out

FrostBittenKitten 01-14-2018 09:47 PM

Hey I have a discord so this sounds cool

SilverMoon 01-14-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 599114)
Hey I have a discord so this sounds cool

Yes !!!!!! Let's do it man!!!!!!!!!
I'll give u a link later tonight when I have my laptop

FrostBittenKitten 01-14-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 599118)
Yes !!!!!! Let's do it man!!!!!!!!!
I'll give u a link later tonight when I have my laptop

K sounds good

Syafai 01-14-2018 10:00 PM

it's kind of funny that I said I was never going to get one but I am going to soon ookkkk

Syafai 01-14-2018 10:01 PM

ok i made the account let'ssss make the serverrrr

EDIT: I'm #5271
EDIT: Come on make wumpus happy :C