The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Frozen NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3823)

venika 02-09-2014 12:32 PM

Frozen NES

"Elsa! No! You can't do it!" Anna cried out.

Elsa turned to face her sister. "Anna, there's no going back," she said quietly. "I tried, you know that, but I can't reverse the eternal winter! Everything is pointless," she muttered. "I'm pointless. All I can do is hurt you." Pain blossomed in her chilly eyes, coaxing a crystalline droplet to trickle down her cheek. "Goodbye, Anna."

Anna's scream was caught in her throat, unable to escape into the chilly night air, as her sister lifelessly tumbled into the deep caverns and crevasses below, more than a hundred feet below the peak of the mountain. As she fell, her ice palace crumbled into sleet, coating Anna with a fine coating of white powder.

She was alone.

Elsa's powers couldn't reverse the winter. Now, it's just Anna and Kristoff (and Sven and Olaf, of course) but the fact remains: they don't have powers to match Elsa's. How could they save Arendelle by themselves?

The answer looks simple: just find someone with fire powers to balance out Elsa's snow and ice winter. But where would they find someone like that?

They weren't reckoning on the Winter Carnival, however.

The Winter Carnival consists of a troupe of your average circus artists. Anna and Elsa, of course, had never heard of them, having been shut up in the castle for all those years. Every winter, the Carnival puts on a show in Arendelle. And maybe, just maybe, the Rosa triplets(considered the best fire-eaters and flame-throwers in Arendelle and beyond) might be able to help.

So, yeah. Here's the character form. You can be a carnival member (you could take one of the Rosa triplets or another carnival artist), an Arendelle villager, a traveler, whatever you want. If you want to be Anna or Kristoff, that's OK, too. Max. is two characters per person.

OK...

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers (only for the Rosa triplets):
Other:

I'll do mine soon.

Yeah.
*awkwardly ends post*

FrostBittenKitten 02-09-2014 04:16 PM

Can I have Anna?

maxi 02-09-2014 04:35 PM

I'M OLAF
I AM OLAF
yes

halebop 02-09-2014 06:17 PM

SVEN. I am Sven. I was born to be a reindeer. I'll also take one of the Rosa triplets. (if that's alright.)

I don't have a chance to fill out the form right now, but I'll try to later.

HannahChen2009 02-10-2014 07:17 AM

CRAP all the best characters are taken. I'll be one of the Rosa triplets, then. I'll fill out my form later. ^-^

bookworm1999 02-10-2014 08:23 AM

Aww... Anna was taken... poo, I guess I could be Kristoff.

venika 02-10-2014 09:01 AM

Yay! This thread is not dead! :D *yes, I'm real optimistic*

Okay, so the Rosa triplets have been taken. Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven are also taken. We still have Hans, as well as other carnival members and villagers :3

Oh yeah, and one more thing: for the Rosa triplets, please make them 18 years old 'cause, you know, they're triplets :P And also, 18 is how old Anna is in the film, as per the Disney Wikia, so yeah...

bookworm1999 02-10-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 519455)
Yay! This thread is not dead! :D *yes, I'm real optimistic*

Okay, so the Rosa triplets have been taken. Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven are also taken. We still have Hans, as well as other carnival members and villagers :3

Oh yeah, and one more thing: for the Rosa triplets, please make them 18 years old 'cause, you know, they're triplets :P And also, 18 is how old Anna is in the film, as per the Disney Wikia, so yeah...

How old is Kristoff

AL OF YOU CHECK GIRLY THREAD I'VE HAD A REVELATION

venika 02-10-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 519340)
Can I have Anna?

Sure :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 519345)
I'M OLAF
I AM OLAF
yes

Great :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by halebop (Post 519361)
SVEN. I am Sven. I was born to be a reindeer. I'll also take one of the Rosa triplets. (if that's alright.)
I don't have a chance to fill out the form right now, but I'll try to later.

Of course that's alright :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 519441)
CRAP all the best characters are taken. I'll be one of the Rosa triplets, then. I'll fill out my form later. ^-^

Cool XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 519453)
Aww... Anna was taken... poo, I guess I could be Kristoff.

Yeah! :) We need a Kristoff! *insert smiley here because I've reached my image limit Dx*

Overload of smiley faces/emoticons much.... XD

venika 02-10-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 519457)
How old is Kristoff

The Wikia says he's 21.