The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

LaurenM 05-06-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 284531)
Yes, I do agree with you. I hope my /real/ stories seem not so mediocre to you. My grammar may be lacking at times, but I would request your kind tolerance, as my first language is not English, and I do relapse grammatically at times.

And I am glad to hear that it was not directed to me. I do agree that to the uninformed observer, my initial experiment story would have seemed pathetically lacking.

But it was all a joke :(

I can't really tell that you're Malaysian. And English is my first language, though not my mother language. Understand?
Chelsea, excuse us.

chelseki3 05-06-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 284536)
Thank you for understanding.

And you really think it was an amazing story? I am quite flattered, to say the least. I would like to tender my sincerest gratitude to you, the bearer of such kind news. I do think it was lacking on several aspects, but as it was a hurriedly drawn up story, it was bound to happen.

I like your style or writing. It's different. :3 It needs a little bit of editing, but I really enjoy reading Diamonds of Blood. C'est intéressant (It's interesting).

I'm trying to learn French before I transfer to High School. It is insanely hard. P_P

LaurenM 05-06-2012 07:38 AM

My cousins are French...well, half French.

chelseki3 05-06-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 284539)
I can't really tell that you're Malaysian. And English is my first language, though not my mother language. Understand?
Chelsea, excuse us.

English is not really my first language, either...o_e

chelseki3 05-06-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 284542)
My cousins are French...well, half French.

That is...that's totally epic. :3 I think I have distant French relatives...I don't know. It's the first thing on my "to do" list -- to learn 3 or 4 launguages, and French is the first one because I find that hard.

sharkiecutie 05-06-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 284539)
Chelsea, excuse us.

Is that supposed to a compliment? If so, thank you ^~^

Also, as I noticed, a final note in order for my name as "stalker" to be cleared.
I have ventured into the delightful little thread where my own humble self was the subject of though provoking discussion. While I was having a rather interesting time reading, I noticed a particular topic of discussion being that of how I came to acquire the E-mail ID of my delightful companion and only source of solace in these trying times. I am referring to the lovely Mochi Monster.

It was posted on one of her stories as a link to the unfortunate souls such as me (note: this is before I had the privilege of being a member of this lovely little site) to link with, and as I adored her stories, I quickly pounced on the opportunity to convey my regards and delight. That however, quite sadly, became the heated subject of controversy, and I hope it had been cleared up to the fullest of everyone's satisfaction.

sharkiecutie 05-06-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 284540)
I like your style or writing. It's different. :3 It needs a little bit of editing, but I really enjoy reading Diamonds of Blood. C'est intéressant (It's interesting).

I'm trying to learn French before I transfer to High School. It is insanely hard. P_P

Why, thank you^^ I do agree it needs editing, as I submitted it just as a rough draft.

But thanks for saying that it's interesting ^~^ I hope I achieved my desired effect.

sharkiecutie 05-06-2012 07:59 AM

I took French too ^_^ I'm not that good at it.

The grammar part seriously killed me.

Mais, le français est très amusant, n'est-ce pas?

I love learning languages ^^
I'm learning Japanese now, due to my intense admiration of the country of Japan.

日本が大好きです!^_~

rebecca 05-06-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 284482)
....Wow.

Real mature.

At least keep discussions to yourselves, would you?

I'm Crayon btw.

Being called "mental" (from someone who doesn't seem to be in the best of senses herself), "a stalker", "unintelligent", not to mention other things. And then y'all flipped over someone calling you guys mean?

I'm being called a stalker for liking peoples stories, and you guys write a whopping FOUR PAGES about me and then have the audacity to call me a stalker?

............Just wow..

I am calling you mental. You seemed quite weird shouting things like 'GURRL' or whatever. And you have the bloody cheek to call me insane?

rebecca 05-06-2012 09:28 AM

Ok, I am eccentric, but I consider it my best point.