The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

saphiremoon 08-13-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMarch (Post 555483)
where is the mention of silent

also i agree with the other stuff you said i don't really think that that post was that offensive and boredom is kind of an emotion

whenever i antagonize silent it is on purpose

i have no apologies for him

Lena 08-13-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 555338)
Yayayayay lenaaaa
Also just hai.
How're you?
So overall school was okay? c:

I'm okay, a bit better since school went okay. You?
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 555401)
I am relieved and relatively content. And tired. I stayed up till 4 am and slept 5 hours, but it's not that bad. I've had worse. Still tired though.

Tired can be fixed, but being relatively content is really a beautiful feeling.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 555415)
Hello. This is a thread for emotional venting. As far as I can see this is nor emotional yet somewhat a vent. People have real-life problems on here, so I suggest you leave before you offend someone. Goodbye.

Ah...she's not offended any of us...? I agree that that post easily could've gone somewhere else but what's the harm...?
Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 555441)
leeennaaaakkkiinnnsss c:
(*huggles*)
I'm glad you survived. I'd have been worried if you hadn't. c:
I'm sorry about your stupid friend and stupid teacher but try to focus on the good things, hey? That's great that your favourite teacher is in your gifted seminar and your fan club is in your class! c: Try to focus on what's great about this year, 'kay? The first day of grade eight was hell for me, because I didn't think I'd like the teacher I got, but by the end of the year– which was my best yet– I adored my teacher (she's one of my favourites now c: ) and most of the conflicts were resolved. Be happy, 'kay? And if you're not, I'm here for you. (*hugs*)

(*hugs back*) Thanks, girlie c: My friend is actually pretty cool she just...I dunno...if there's like anyone else at all to talk to, she'll be talking to them, not me. I'm used to it by now, but still, it wasn't fun. But yes my favorite teacher she's really great and I love her and her class. Yes my fan club they are nice (*nods*) ((hahaiwalkedintothatclassandtheywerelike"omglenas ithereiloveyourhairyoulookperfasalways"itwasweirdb utnice))
I hope that'll prove true with my English teacher c:
(*hugs again*) thank you :3
Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 555444)
(you're one of my best friends on here and i don't tend to antagonize my best friends :P) (well not that much anyway *guilty look at ellie lena arin*).

love you too
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMarch (Post 555475)
yayyy you survived that's really good (*hugs*)
hey you deserve better friends (*coughcoughlikethefabfivemaybecoughcough*0 in your real life but i guess it's good that you survived
oh noooo but english is so fab :c i'm sorryyy good luck
whoo that's good i think you'll get through this i really hope everything goes great and i'm really glad you made it through the first day you're fab mmkay
(*huuuugggssss*) (*celebration and awards and stuff for surviving*) c: you go girl <333

(*hugs back*) ahh thank you so much i hope stuff works out too and thank you for being so supportive <3

camikat 08-13-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 555251)
So, I survived.
Lunch wasn't great because my one friend there ignored my the whole time, but, hey, whatever. She does that a lot.
English was pretty bad, too. I really don't like my teacher - he seems like the type who'll hate me for knowing everything.
But I have my favorite teacher for gifted seminar and she's my case manager as well so that's good c: Also my fan club is in one class with me so I'm not alone there. So, ah, yeah.

aw good luck with your friend and english teacher :c but hey your teacher for gifted seminar and fan club sound great!! focus on the positive and i know you'll have a great year <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 555401)
I am relieved and relatively content. And tired. I stayed up till 4 am and slept 5 hours, but it's not that bad. I've had worse. Still tired though.

yay for feeling relieved and content c:

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 555482)
haven't been on here for awhile
possibly trying to distance myself from sadness bc i'm scared of it
haha i'm such a coward
honestly though other peoples sadness makes me sad and another thing about depression i hate it but i enjoy it ??
idek what i'm saying anymore
maybe it's not actual depression which in that case i'm sorry for thinking i'm sad when i'm not
or maybe i am
but at any rate i'm sort of selfishly glad that the evt isn't just a place for sadness anymore
yeah just shoot me now

hey i know we don't know each other really well but i really hope things look up for you because from what i've seen you're a lovely person who deserves a lot of happiness in your life <3 hang in there.

strawberry 08-13-2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 555512)
hey i know we don't know each other really well but i really hope things look up for you because from what i've seen you're a lovely person who deserves a lot of happiness in your life <3 hang in there.

that means a lot thank you

Lily09 08-13-2014 09:16 PM

white under bc i know some ppl hate talk abt veganism also food tw and weight tw!! its mostly all happy stuff though!! :D

okay so im still transitioning from vegetarian to vegan but i still feel great! i finished watching earthlings today and although i am angry that animals are treated that way, i am also now inspired to help animals and the environment more. i know that being vegan is worth it and even though i am just one person, it will help bc a little bit can actually be a lot (: i am super excited. also getting into veganism has improved my relationship with food a lot!! i used to feel at least a little bit of guilt when i ate food but now i don't have that problem as much. :D

also i have such a hard time gaining weight, but i'm slowly but surely doing it!! in the beginning of the year my weight fluctuated between 89 lbs - 92 lbs and now my weight fluctuates from 96 lbs - almost 98 lbs!! its not that much of a difference i guess but my goal is to get 100 lbs by the end of 2014. gaining 4-6 lbs is a huge accomplishment for me since i have such a hard time gaining weight. !! i'm happy and i'm NOT going to think abt school yet. i'm happy and i'm going to enjoy that while i can.

strawberry 08-13-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 555518)
white under bc i know some ppl hate talk abt veganism also food tw and weight tw!! its mostly all happy stuff though!! :D

okay so im still transitioning from vegetarian to vegan but i still feel great! i finished watching earthlings today and although i am angry that animals are treated that way, i am also now inspired to help animals and the environment more. i know that being vegan is worth it and even though i am just one person, it will help bc a little bit can actually be a lot (: i am super excited. also getting into veganism has improved my relationship with food a lot!! i used to feel at least a little bit of guilt when i ate food but now i don't have that problem as much. :D

also i have such a hard time gaining weight, but i'm slowly but surely doing it!! in the beginning of the year my weight fluctuated between 89 lbs - 92 lbs and now my weight fluctuates from 96 lbs - almost 98 lbs!! its not that much of a difference i guess but my goal is to get 100 lbs by the end of 2014. gaining 4-6 lbs is a huge accomplishment for me since i have such a hard time gaining weight. !! i'm happy and i'm NOT going to think abt school yet. i'm happy and i'm going to enjoy that while i can.

ahh that's awesome i'm happy for you <3 *hugs* i hope you reach your goal and yes revel in happiness it's a blissful feeling

(although that makes me kind of guilty from transitioning from a vegetarian to an omnivore eheh /mentalsweatdrop)

Lily09 08-13-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 555528)
ahh that's awesome i'm happy for you <3 *hugs* i hope you reach your goal and yes revel in happiness it's a blissful feeling

(although that makes me kind of guilty from transitioning from a vegetarian to an omnivore eheh /mentalsweatdrop)

thank you!!

sorry i dont mean to make anyone feel guilty its just a thing im happy abt

strawberry 08-13-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 555529)
thank you!!

sorry i dont mean to make anyone feel guilty its just a thing im happy abt

no no it's nothing you should be sorry about its just me XD don't worry about it be haaaaaaappiiiiee

Athenabrain1 08-13-2014 11:02 PM

I'm struggling against the burden that is life. I'm tired of seeing everyone get annoyed by me. I watch the dim light of hope ahead and pedal towards it but a friend or relative always pulls it farther.
Even my best friend, my cousin, won't reply to my birthday wish I sent to him.
The waves try to overcome me.
But I don't plan on letting loose.
Not until they know.

strawberry 08-13-2014 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 555576)
I'm struggling against the burden that is life. I'm tired of seeing everyone get annoyed by me. I watch the dim light of hope ahead and pedal towards it but a friend or relative always pulls it farther.
Even my best friend, my cousin, won't reply to my birthday wish I sent to him.
The waves try to overcome me.
But I don't plan on letting loose.
Not until they know.

Alice honey i'm sorry you feel this way ;-; i know how that is especially the birthday wish thing but please stay safe and be okay we care about you <33
but i do think they should know how you feel about it
and on another note the way you wrote that was very poetic and beautiful i'm sorry i know you probably don't need to hear that /melts into wall


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.