The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

SilverMoon 09-01-2014 04:21 PM

I mean does anyone even want me to write stuff anymore

SilverMoon 09-01-2014 04:24 PM

On a different note...

"Don't crush your own potential before you even try."

Because when real people are unsupportive jack wagons, fictional characters are always there. Well, not for me. But their words, regardless of the fact that they aren't directed at me, are still inspiring.

Well, as inspiring as stuff gets for me.

cloudwriter 09-01-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 558784)
i'm kinda nervous about the first day of school

how does one make friends
i mean i want to make new friends. older friends. i've been stuck with the people in my grade my entire life and it sucked because most of them are assholes and hate me so i want to make new friends.

aaaany ideas? ;-; i'm actually super nervous right now ahhh (*hides*)

Just find a new kid or some random kid that looks cool and go up to them and introduce yourself or friend them on Facebook and say hey and start talking to them ^_^ That's what I did, and it's actually a lot easier than you think it is.

SilverMoon 09-01-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 558789)
On a different note...

"Don't crush your own potential before you even try."


well that would be if I had any potential
sorry to disappoint you, I don't.

camikat 09-01-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 558809)
well that would be if I had any potential
sorry to disappoint you, I don't.

dude you have tons of potential i've read some of your writing and from what i've seen you're an amazing person that has a lot of talent *hugs*

and i can relate to fictional characters being better real people suck

cloudwriter 09-01-2014 10:27 PM

I need help D: xD

So. There's this guy who's number I want. Like five or six days ago I gave him mine and told him to text me but he never did. We've been talking every day on Facebook since then though, and I'm wondering if I should just outright ask for it. He doesn't have it on Facebook, and none of my friends have it either.

So, I kind of have two questions. The first question: what's a good way to word this so I can ask for his number without seeming too pushy since I already told him to text me once and he never did?

The second question is: I was thinking of sending him something like this. Can you tell me if this is a good way to ask him/does this sound too pushy?

"Hey, I was just wondering, can I have your number? I like talking to you. (: If not, that's cool too." Or how can I word this better? Please answer, cause I'm thinking of asking him tomorrow. :D

lvhamsters 09-02-2014 03:05 AM

Tomorrow's day one of school and I just spent an hour listening to Mayday Parade and crying because my worst fear is being alone and having people leave me and that's exactly what's happening this year. It's been bad in the past years but this year will be the worst. Even my best friend of 13 years will be leaving. Everyone. I refuse to take this lightly as everyone says. "Everyone leaves eventually" or "its part of life". It's true but I'm sick of people saying it so lightly. It does leave emotional scars and it hurts. And everyone's leaving at once.
Being alone is the worst.

Athenabrain1 09-02-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 558849)
I need help D: xD

So. There's this guy who's number I want. Like five or six days ago I gave him mine and told him to text me but he never did. We've been talking every day on Facebook since then though, and I'm wondering if I should just outright ask for it. He doesn't have it on Facebook, and none of my friends have it either.

So, I kind of have two questions. The first question: what's a good way to word this so I can ask for his number without seeming too pushy since I already told him to text me once and he never did?

The second question is: I was thinking of sending him something like this. Can you tell me if this is a good way to ask him/does this sound too pushy?

"Hey, I was just wondering, can I have your number? I like talking to you. (: If not, that's cool too." Or how can I word this better? Please answer, cause I'm thinking of asking him tomorrow. :D

try "I need some help with ____, is there any way to talk to each other without using facebook or email or whatever?:
or "Can I have your number so I know who you are if you text/call me?"
or "idk i'm making a collection of my friends' numbers?"

MaggieMay 09-02-2014 04:02 PM

seriously i fuck everything up so bad i fuck other peoples' lives up with my own i scare them to death and why just because i want attention while i don't even fucking deserve it

Athenabrain1 09-02-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 558870)
seriously i fuck everything up so bad i fuck other peoples' lives up with my own i scare them to death and why just because i want attention while i don't even fucking deserve it

you don't mess things up
I promise
you're amazing and everything you never thought you were
you deserve all the attention you desire because you're really really worth it
you don't scare people
I promise okay


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.