The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

pluzzle 05-08-2015 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 570483)
Yeah even if I wrote it for one audience it still applies to anyone else who finds it helpful. Idk I don't think I'm very good at being motivational but I do my best.

yeah! nono it was really good
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 570485)
I'm not pregnant

And I'm trying.

ok! im glad its worked out for you, and i hope your gf's child is doing well too.

i really hope so! you mean a lot to me and plenty of others here and in real life!

Panthera 05-08-2015 02:10 PM

Sorry, I just want to rant on here a little bit. I think I've officially reached that angst stage in the adolescence life stage.

CosmoCat 05-08-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panthera (Post 570487)
Sorry, I just want to rant on here a little bit. I think I've officially reached that angst stage in the adolescence life stage.

hell yeah, rant all u want!

sometimes, we can't give u a lot of advice, but honestly, we've got some wonderful people here willing to listen and just help you through these angsty moments.

bc, seriously, you'll feel better if you rant and we don't mind at all. *nods* so by all means, GET THAT CRAP OUTTA UR SYSTEM BC PUBERTY IS RUDE AS HELL TO UR EMOTIONS SOMETIMES >8I

AlgebraAddict 05-08-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 570485)
I'm not pregnant

And I'm trying.

Don't get pregnant. I'm sorry for pooping on your party, but use protection and avoid sti's and pregnancy because you have a lot of potential and having a kid in your teens could cut that short. Just sayin'.

Emaafre 05-09-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 570493)
Don't get pregnant. I'm sorry for pooping on your party, but use protection and avoid sti's and pregnancy because you have a lot of potential and having a kid in your teens could cut that short. Just sayin'.

Lol I meant I'm trying to stay alive xD

CosmoCat 05-10-2015 01:27 AM

REMINDER THAT IF U HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MOTHERS DAY BECAUSE OF YOUR MOM, MEERA AND I ARE UR NEW MOM.

WE ARE THE SQUARE MOM, PART RED PART BLUE, AND WE WILL MAKE SURE UR OKAY.

SO PLS TAKE CARE OF URSELF TOMORROW AND KNOW THAT U GOT A NEW MOM LOOKING OUT FOR U. PLS LET US KNOW IF U GOT A PROBLEM OR IF U SOMETIMES NEED REMINDERS OR IF U JUST WANNA HEAR A PUN BC WE GOT PLENTY OF PUNS

okay, remember we love you and hope everything goes well for you in the future, sweethearts! <3 <3 <3

meerkat 05-10-2015 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 570563)
REMINDER THAT IF U HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MOTHERS DAY BECAUSE OF YOUR MOM, MEERA AND I ARE UR NEW MOM.

WE ARE THE SQUARE MOM, PART RED PART BLUE, AND WE WILL MAKE SURE UR OKAY.

SO PLS TAKE CARE OF URSELF TOMORROW AND KNOW THAT U GOT A NEW MOM LOOKING OUT FOR U. PLS LET US KNOW IF U GOT A PROBLEM OR IF U SOMETIMES NEED REMINDERS OR IF U JUST WANNA HEAR A PUN BC WE GOT PLENTY OF PUNS

okay, remember we love you and hope everything goes well for you in the future, sweethearts! <3 <3 <3


^^^^^^^

as the red half of square mom, i can second this a million times <3 also if you need a long distance cuddle or a distraction or a bunch of adorable cat pictures or music recomendations (beware that if i'm high on sleep deprivation i will send you the link to rite of spring 100 times) or random self care tips at 2am (bc i'm a weirdo who never sleeps) or help with school stuff or pretty much anything else, no matter what day it is, i'm right here. <3

NOW PLEASE CLOSE THIS TAB UNTIL ALL YOUR WORK IS FINISHED BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOUR FREAKING EDUCATION AND IT MATTERS A LOT MORE THAN WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ON THE INTERNET. YOU'LL THANK ME LATER WHEN YOUR GPA IS HIGH AND YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS IN GREAT CONDITION. c; (nope i'm not a hypocrite i basically finished a month's worth of math/lit hw)

BUT IF YOU AREN'T IN A CONDITION TO WORK NOW, DO NOT WORK. TAKE SOME TIME OFF, LIE DOWN, CALM YOURSELF DOWN, JUST DO ANYTHING THAT HELPS UNTIL YOU'RE FEELING OKAY. BECAUSE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AS WELL AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE SACRIFICING IT FOR ANYTHING.

we have too many puns. it's PUNderful. ^.^ it's not even 10 but i'm really high on sleep deprivation so please do not ask me for music recommendations now

pluzzle 05-10-2015 03:21 AM

i cant get my work done probably because of my adhd ? god,, i did my best friends assignment but i cant do my own fucking work because im stupid lol thank god we dont do gpas

meerkat 05-10-2015 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 570565)
i cant get my work done probably because of my adhd ? god,, i did my best friends assignment but i cant do my own fucking work because im stupid lol thank god we dont do gpas

shh you're not stupid at all okay
you just have some trouble focusing and that's fine and perfectly acceptable and you should just give it some time until you feel better, but i'm still glad you're at least trying to get stuff done. and if you genuinely can't, then just take a break for awhile because your mental health is a high priority.
sorry if i came across as overly strict and mean, i really didn't intend that at all. take care of yourself, jasper. <3

pluzzle 05-10-2015 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570566)
shh you're not stupid at all okay
you just have some trouble focusing and that's fine and perfectly acceptable and you should just give it some time until you feel better, but i'm still glad you're at least trying to get stuff done. and if you genuinely can't, then just take a break for awhile because your mental health is a high priority.
sorry if i came across as overly strict and mean, i really didn't intend that at all. take care of yourself, jasper. <3

nno shit im sorry sorry meera that wasnt directed at you at all!! when i pressed reply ur post wasnt even there but the tab was open all day lmao,, but tthank you aa !


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.