The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 05-17-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 570806)
so.
I am in danger of being suspended for talking about my sexuality.
Greeaaat.


i never want to go back to school

strawberry 05-17-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 570830)
i am so stressed for finals someone help me
i'm not ready for high school next year
all i want to do is eat and watch star trek not study

ahh i know the feel but they will be over before you know it and high school isn't too hard (of course, that depends on what classes you take and stuff) but yeah just hang in there the stress will pass <33

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 570832)
i never want to go back to school

/hug/

meerkat 05-20-2015 01:12 AM

my parents are both acting a lot like dystopian leaders and im scared

CosmoCat 05-20-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570913)
my Parents Are Both Acting A Lot Like Dystopian Leaders And Im Scared

Wut Omg Do U Need Me To Text U. It's Kinda Late, So If I Call It'll Wake Everyone Up, But Idk. I Can Take A Break And Chat If U Need To

meerkat 05-20-2015 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 570914)
Wut Omg Do U Need Me To Text U. It's Kinda Late, So If I Call It'll Wake Everyone Up, But Idk. I Can Take A Break And Chat If U Need To

no no no no it's fine go to sleep already okay <3 i have my piano to comfort me for now! (yay late night practicing) (i probably will reply to the copyright thing after school tomorrow bc i can't type on phones)
if you texted me i would literally end every text with "go to sleep my tiny child" XD

CosmoCat 05-20-2015 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570915)
no no no no it's fine go to sleep already okay <3 i have my piano to comfort me for now! (yay late night practicing) (i probably will reply to the copyright thing after school tomorrow bc i can't type on phones)
if you texted me i would literally end every text with "go to sleep my tiny child" XD

XD yeah, i need to wake up "early" tomorrow anyway. just makin sure you're safe, though. and WE ALSO ARE KEEPING THE KITTENS IN THE HOUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS SO I MAY OR MAY NOT TAKE MANY MANY MANY PICTURES OF THEM IN THE ATTEMPT TO NOT FLOOD U WITH SCREAMS. ABOUT KITTENS. AND PICTURES CAPTIONED WITH MY SCREAMS. still, tho, stay safe and MAKE SURE U SLEEP TOO only, later, bc it's already really late for me here, so i won't be up when it's late where u are. ^_^'

meerkat 05-20-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 570916)
XD yeah, i need to wake up "early" tomorrow anyway. just makin sure you're safe, though. and WE ALSO ARE KEEPING THE KITTENS IN THE HOUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS SO I MAY OR MAY NOT TAKE MANY MANY MANY PICTURES OF THEM IN THE ATTEMPT TO NOT FLOOD U WITH SCREAMS. ABOUT KITTENS. AND PICTURES CAPTIONED WITH MY SCREAMS. still, tho, stay safe and MAKE SURE U SLEEP TOO only, later, bc it's already really late for me here, so i won't be up when it's late where u are. ^_^'

well you need to be safe too <3 yeah this stuff happens a lot in my house for some really weird reason, but i am practically used to it and i will wake up tomorrow and be completely alright c: i don't think it's healthy to consider this normal though and i really don't like this weird family dynamic we have going on and i don't know how to change things here but i also don't want to put up with this

AND OMG TINY CATS I'M ALREADY REALLY EXCITED AND I DON'T MIND BEING FLOODED WITH SCREAMS AS LONG AS THE CATS ARE ADORBLE WHICH THEY ALWAYS ARE AND THEN I SHALL SCREAM AS WELL BC CATS EXIST <3

EDIT: WHOA I CAN TYPE MY LONG COPYRIGHT THING NOW OMG FINALLY MY RANDOM KNOWLEDGE IS USEFUL

pluzzle 05-20-2015 02:27 AM

tfw ur adhd is fuckin u up!!! I HAVE AN ESSAY PLUS GENERAL REPORT DUE TOMORROW AND I HAVENT STARTTED AND ITS 2000 WORDS... GGGFKLNFGDJKODF

venika 05-20-2015 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 570919)
tfw ur adhd is fuckin u up!!! I HAVE AN ESSAY PLUS GENERAL REPORT DUE TOMORROW AND I HAVENT STARTTED AND ITS 2000 WORDS... GGGFKLNFGDJKODF

i know the feel this has happened to me beforelmao
for me, i end up justworking on it rlly late at night because that's when i can focus more easily but like it depends on what works for you? don't think of it as 2000 words, think of getting each part done so it's smaller tasks and its less overwhelming ngl
try starting it and just doing something, even if it's only one paragraph, and take a break (but like, when i take breaks and go on tumblr/skype/etc i end up getting distracted for hours, so i've downloaded a few like vry basic games like octagon that are enough of a break but get boring quickly so i can go back to work, so try finding something thats less likely to be extremely distracting for breaks?)
you'll definitely get it done tho!! even if you have to stay up a little later or its rlly hard you will complete it (and if you rlly cant focus on it maybe ask for an extension? i know at our school you get 24 hours from the deadline if you haven't done it, so if theres somethign like that at ur school maybe just take advantage of that or ask ur teacher for a day or two more)?
good luck with that though!!

pluzzle 05-20-2015 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 570923)
i know the feel this has happened to me beforelmao
for me, i end up justworking on it rlly late at night because that's when i can focus more easily but like it depends on what works for you? don't think of it as 2000 words, think of getting each part done so it's smaller tasks and its less overwhelming ngl
try starting it and just doing something, even if it's only one paragraph, and take a break (but like, when i take breaks and go on tumblr/skype/etc i end up getting distracted for hours, so i've downloaded a few like vry basic games like octagon that are enough of a break but get boring quickly so i can go back to work, so try finding something thats less likely to be extremely distracting for breaks?)
you'll definitely get it done tho!! even if you have to stay up a little later or its rlly hard you will complete it (and if you rlly cant focus on it maybe ask for an extension? i know at our school you get 24 hours from the deadline if you haven't done it, so if theres somethign like that at ur school maybe just take advantage of that or ask ur teacher for a day or two more)?
good luck with that though!!

mmm thank u!!
i would ask for an extension but i dont have any circumstances? plus you have to file for it with the HOS so i cant do that but thank u!! (:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.