The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

07-28-2012 05:51 PM

PlasticBeiber needs to get whipped. No 11 year old should be talking like that, and the horrible things she said about cancer patients and Zayn Malik make me want to vomit. :mad:

Ruza 07-28-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 323724)
She's probably a troll.

Most likely.

nngo 07-28-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 323727)
PlasticBeiber needs to get whipped. No 11 year old should be talking like that, and the horrible things she said about cancer patients and Zayn Malik make me want to vomit. :mad:

Then vomit. You know she's not going to change, so feel free to go on in life.

07-28-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 323729)
Then vomit. You know she's not going to change, so feel free to go on in life.

Pretty much. I'm guessing PlasticKimmy is the same as her??

wildwolf 07-28-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 323727)
PlasticBeiber needs to get whipped. No 11 year old should be talking like that, and the horrible things she said about cancer patients and Zayn Malik make me want to vomit. :mad:

SHE'S A TROLL.
Welcome to the internet.
If the troll is pissing you off, they are doing their job well.

Stephiey 07-28-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 323721)
@PlasticBieber, a user on Twitter, is an 11 year old Belieber. She is obsessed with Bieber and s*x, and already lost her virginity. She is racist, rude, and plain disgusting-if any of you have a google plus or twitter, please spread the #stopplasticbieber before she gets too out of control. I'm not a belieber or anything, but I'm sick and tired of her attitude.

Please help get Justin's notice to try and stop plasticbieber. And if you don't know what i'm talking about, look her up on Twitter. It's truly horrific.:mad:

Hey Rockshadow! Look here! I did this just for you.. :D:D

http://thatgirlwiththenotebook.weebl...twgn-blog.html

Rockshadow 07-28-2012 06:07 PM

Thanks! :D You are so awesome!!!!

wildwolf 07-28-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 323732)
Hey Rockshadow! Look here! I did this just for you.. :D:D

http://thatgirlwiththenotebook.weebl...twgn-blog.html

SHE IS A TROLL.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...96_300_336.jpg

07-28-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 323731)
SHE'S A TROLL.
Welcome to the internet.
If the troll is pissing you off, they are doing their job well.

Did I say she was? No. All I said was she shouldn't be talking like that.

Ruza 07-28-2012 06:14 PM

Well, on another note:

I've been interested in taking dance lessons, like modern/jazz. But I think I'm too old to start. :P


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.