The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

DragonRider 10-21-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 351933)
I'm going to curl up in a little ball now and try to pretend that what others call reality and what I call hell doesn't exist.
My life is messed up. I am messed up. I sometimes hate everything about myself. Like now.

Don't feel like that!
Honestly, I don't get how anyone could POSSIBLY hate you (especially yourself)? You're too... Well... Esther-y. *hugs and hugs and hugs* You're amazing. You're in no way messed up! Neither is your life! You're a great writer, but more importantly, a great friend.
Find someone to hug and cry on their shoulder. Even if it's a teddy. It really helps. I promise.
Life is only how you make it seem. If you make it seem like hell, it will be hell. Make it amazing, and it will be amazing. Just don't let anything bring you down.

I feel utterly useless, sitting begind a screen and not being able to be there in person to help.

HeatherB 10-21-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 351852)
Nooo, I'm unhelpful because I can't help. Because I don't know what to do.

I don't feel like that because of you. I think I know the feeling. I don't think it was exactly the same, but mid-flip? There were so many things running through my head, should I let go WILL I LET GO and bam, my feet were on the ground again. I had done it, I hadn't died. But there's still something deep inside me. WHAT IF.

...that's the problem.

And that's why you HAVE to post about your effed-up life. We can help you, and you can help us. There are so many people who would gladly die for you Heather, and same for me. I'm not trying to be conceited, but I think I know a few people who would give up their lives for me, because I know I'd do the same for them.

All right. (sorry i missed this post before too)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 351933)
I'm going to curl up in a little ball now and try to pretend that what others call reality and what I call hell doesn't exist.
My life is messed up. I am messed up. I sometimes hate everything about myself. Like now.

No, honey. It will be okay. You're going to be okay. You are a beautiful person and you should not hate yourself. Your writing is absolutely phenomenal, and I know what you mean when you say you're messed up--I've said the same things. It takes other people to let you know that you're amazing, and you shouldn't hate yourself. Don't worry. You will get better.

cheezemziez 10-21-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 351933)
I'm going to curl up in a little ball now and try to pretend that what others call reality and what I call hell doesn't exist.
My life is messed up. I am messed up. I sometimes hate everything about myself. Like now.

Esther, you're an epykful person, and you shouldn't hate yourself. It's okay to zone out for a little bit, but come back to us.

L.S.Trendom 10-21-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 351933)
I'm going to curl up in a little ball now and try to pretend that what others call reality and what I call hell doesn't exist.
My life is messed up. I am messed up. I sometimes hate everything about myself. Like now.

*can relate to every part of that post* *Except maybe sort of the 'sometimes'*
Does it feel like reality is boring and dreary and lacking all meaning and magic? If so… stand up tall, keep your chin up, and hold both your middle fingers up to the world. :P If you think it's like that, then don't let it win. Be bloody awesome and meaningful and stuff. Find other people who're like that too.
/failparagraphifyourfeelsaredifferentthanmine
I agree with the others. You're bloody awesome. :D I'd say a thousand times awesomer than I was when I was your age, but… that'd be a huge understatement. You're not afraid to be yourself, and that's epik. So don't hate yourself. Because then your opinion of yourself will be wrong.
/messeduphomeschoolersuniiiiiite!

AlgebraAddict 10-21-2012 06:01 PM

I can't say anything. :/

HeatherB 10-21-2012 07:35 PM

life's too short to even care at all, losing my mind losing my mind losing control
if i could find a way
to see this straight
i'd run away
to some fortune that i should have
found by now
so i run now
to the things they said could restore me
restore life to the way it should be
i'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down...

EmmaR 10-21-2012 08:08 PM

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH!
Don't follow in its footsteps.

Jesse 10-21-2012 08:26 PM

When you're depressed, just watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwEYYI-AGWs&feature=plcp

HeatherB 10-21-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 352281)
I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH!
Don't follow in its footsteps.

So do I.
oh, i don't know...

soph-soph27 10-21-2012 08:43 PM

For all I know, you copied and pasted from a website, but if you didn't I would've been worried about you anyway-you didn't capitalize any of the "i"s. *sigh*I can't do anything. I fail at cheering people up. Well. I wish I could. *hugs to everyone who is emotionally worried or depressed*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.