The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

evasong 03-07-2013 04:56 AM

I don't even like this girl. She forces her way to wherever I am. Forces herself into friendships with MY friends. Grr, I hate her. But all the same. :D

evasong 03-07-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 435065)
why
am
i
such
a
bitch
to
everyone.

You're not.

Owen-L 03-07-2013 01:59 PM

"School" should be dubbed to "Hell".

cheezemziez 03-07-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435094)
"School" should be dubbed to "Hell".

/hugs
Assholes again? Don't let them get to you. If they're ignorant enough to insult someone as awesome as you, then I doubt they are capable of rational thought.

Owen-L 03-07-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 435098)
/hugs
Assholes again? Don't let them get to you. If they're ignorant enough to insult someone as awesome as you, then I doubt they are capable of rational thought.

I try to ignore them, but I just can't.

cheezemziez 03-07-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435100)
I try to ignore them, but I just can't.

I wish I could do more to help you.
Think awesome thoughts of awesomeness and distract yourself otherwise. Block out as much as you can. You'll be free of them some time.

DragonRider 03-07-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435094)
"School" should be dubbed to "Hell".

Right.
That is it.
I am coming over to punch them
In the face
Twice
And give you a massive hug
I mean you live so close compared to other KPers
And cheeze will come too
And I am not even kidding.

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435105)
Right.
That is it.
I am coming over to punch them
In the face
Twice
And give you a massive hug
I mean you live so close compared to other KPers
And cheeze will come too
And I am not even kidding.

Thank you, DR. ^.^ It really means a lot, even though I secretly doubt that you'll punch them. But someday you will. X3

maxi 03-07-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435094)
"School" should be dubbed to "Hell".

Owen. You are getting bullied. ;_; And I didn't know. And you didn't even tell me.
bro
i will
make them
feel as if
they don't know
they epic owen
and make it as they
do
because
that
is
enough.
You need to stand up to them...;-; I am worried for you.

Owen-L 03-07-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 435115)
Owen. You are getting bullied. ;_; And I didn't know. And you didn't even tell me.
bro
i will
make them
feel as if
they don't know
they epic owen
and make it as they
do
because
that
is
enough.
You need to stand up to them...;-; I am worried for you.

That sentence is kind of hard to understand. .-.
I never tell anyone about anything, so.....
I do stand up to them, but they just keep coming back.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.