The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 03-10-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 436972)
Good to know that I'm not alone with my close to insanity. I mean about the laughter. That's always there. You know, I feel so normal, but I wonder if I'm not going slightly clinically insane. It's kind of a scary calm.

Yeah. Yeah, I know what you mean.
(but i don't exactly feel that way)
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 436936)
Yeah, I think that's a fairly good description, sorta…
*hugs*
Thanks.

Okay, good. I'm sorry for all the metaphor shit, it's just how I try to understand things-- give them distance from myself so I pretend like I don't have the same issues and it's really about THIS because look isn't it THIS so much like (that) but don't talk about (that) because it's really just THIS and THIS is normal.
You're welcome.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 436974)
I'll just die here, in the corner... at least I won't have to worry about grades any more. eff you Chinese. I hope you die a slow and painful death. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T because you are a stupid virtual class. why do you have to be so effing stupid. I CARE NONE for your stupid tests, and your god-awful oral exams. so just eff off, because I'm ready to die now...

Don't feel that way--not about Chinese (I feel that way about Chinese too frankly) but the death part. *glomps*

L.S.Trendom 03-10-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 436969)
god i screw everything up

No, you don't.

CACrools 03-10-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 436984)
Don't feel that way--not about Chinese (I feel that way about Chinese too frankly) but the death part. *glomps*

Thank you... I have to do a stinking Virtual class and it's just sh*tty, absolutely crappy. I don't learn well that way, whatsoever. I thought they learned that last year when I totally botched Algebra Virtually...

HeatherB 03-10-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 436989)
No, you don't.

Au contraire.

soph-soph27 03-10-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 436984)
Yeah. Yeah, I know what you mean.
(but i don't exactly feel that way)

Okay, good. I'm sorry for all the metaphor shit, it's just how I try to understand things-- give them distance from myself so I pretend like I don't have the same issues and it's really about THIS because look isn't it THIS so much like (that) but don't talk about (that) because it's really just THIS and THIS is normal.
You're welcome.

Don't feel that way--not about Chinese (I feel that way about Chinese too frankly) but the death part. *glomps*

Yeah. Heather, it's like living under a camera. Suddenly I feel incredibly paranoid, because nothing is safe...nothing is safe, nothing is right, everything is WRONG. EVERYTHING IS WRONG, and it will stay wrong because I can't do it. I don't even know what IT is but I know that I can't do it.

HeatherB 03-10-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 437000)
Thank you... I have to do a stinking Virtual class and it's just sh*tty, absolutely crappy. I don't learn well that way, whatsoever. I thought they learned that last year when I totally botched Algebra Virtually...

Any time. I've never taken virtual classes but my grandparents (who are, surprise, Chinese) forced Chinese classes on my cousin and me for like three years and I only barely got out of that. But my experiences with learning foreign languages are honestly some of my worst experiences. .-.

cheezemziez 03-10-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 436978)
I am. I don't think how anyone else couldn't realise the same thing, if they knew the things that make me think that…
Thank you.

You won't always be f***ed up, then. Maybe they would think so, maybe they wouldn't. But no matter what this hypothetical person thinks, they are just one hypothetical person.

L.S.Trendom 03-10-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 437002)
Au contraire.

Well, if you screw everything up, then so do I.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 437007)
You won't always be f***ed up, then. Maybe they would think so, maybe they wouldn't. But no matter what this hypothetical person thinks, they are just one hypothetical person.

*hopes so*
I really don't see how said hypothetical person wouldn't think so, too.

HeatherB 03-10-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 437003)
Yeah. Heather, it's like living under a camera. Suddenly I feel incredibly paranoid, because nothing is safe...nothing is safe, nothing is right, everything is WRONG. EVERYTHING IS WRONG, and it will stay wrong because I can't do it. I don't even know what IT is but I know that I can't do it.

*hugs* I think you can do, it though.
For me it's different, obviously. It's not under a camera so much as in front of a mirror. Everything I do is reflected back and it's all distorted so I don't know what's the truth and what's the lie but I do know that I'm the one who's distorting the mirror and I don't know whether that's because I distort everything or because I can't handle knowing which is which or both.

soph-soph27 03-10-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 437009)
*hugs* I think you can do, it though.
For me it's different, obviously. It's not under a camera so much as in front of a mirror. Everything I do is reflected back and it's all distorted so I don't know what's the truth and what's the lie but I do know that I'm the one who's distorting the mirror and I don't know whether that's because I distort everything or because I can't handle knowing which is which or both.

Gosh, a camera and a mirror. What an effed up pair of friends we are. One reflects, one records, and and when you look at the recording you don't see anything, and reflections aren't permanent.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.