The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Jesse 04-16-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 450920)
i want to die
thats all i want
i just want to f*cking die

Owen... it might seem hopeless, or like no one cares, but dying doesn't fix anything. Try to focus on the awesome things in life, cheesy as it sounds, and stop insulting yourself. Make lists of everything great about yourself, and don't tell me there's nothing, because we all know that that's not true. Please ignore the idiots at your school and convince yourself that it will get better. Stay strong.

You can always talk to TeenHelp, they give lots of good advice and really help you through whatever you're going through. You can use my contact tab if it gets worse...

maxi 04-16-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 450920)
i want to die
thats all i want
i just want to f*cking die

Owen i am scared are you really going to
You should tell your dad what is happening

L.S.Trendom 04-16-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 450920)
i want to die
thats all i want
i just want to f*cking die

*hugs*
Jesse's right, dying won't make anything better. The assholes can't follow you forever. You'll be successful and even more awesome than you already are, and they'll be stuck doing nothing worthwhile.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 450943)
-not the right place but..-

does anyone else NOT like the chaos walking trilogy? *please don't attack me*
the dyslexic person got on my nerves and i had to put it down before i shot someone (the mistakes... just no.)

It's my favourite series evah, but I understand how you don't like it. The style takes getting used to.
I suggest you don't read Blood Red Road by Moira Young if you didn't like that :P

HeatherB 04-16-2013 07:47 PM

but if hedge is five years old or four or whatever then who is monica is she the one who tries to be popular or is that hedge who is who is who i don't kNOW *shoots self*

HeatherB 04-16-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 450920)
i want to die
thats all i want
i just want to f*cking die

I'm sorry, hon, but you deserve more than that. The fact is, being dying/dead is pretty suckish, and you deserve to live. Not because your life is shitty, but because your life will get better. You won't be surrounded by morons your entire life, though it may feel that way. You will get out of where you don't want to be and get to where you need to go to get better. For now, like Rebecca said, read, write, do something to get your mind out of the present. Make a list of things you want to do sometime during your great, long life. Imagine yourself doing them. Write about yourself being where you want to be, and I don't mean dead. In a place surrounded by people who love you and who you love, who respect you and do not bully you, who want the best for you--and after all, it's the best you deserve. If all else fails, turn up the music.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 450985)
i went to her and i didn't talk about it i talked about friends and not having many.

i didn't say selfharm or suicide because she'd have to tell people... damn....

literally me and my therapist...

Lily09 04-16-2013 10:17 PM

i feel like such a bitch because im jealous that my friend has white picket fence life and its just like
ugh
please dont get all a's and one b and then complain how awful your grades are when you've seen mine
don't tell me about how when you grow up, you're going to be a doctor and be happily married and have children and tell me how amazing children are and basically shove it in my face
you know i dont like children
dont tell me how much money you made from babysitting and how you bought so many books over the weekend
dont tell me about how i should try harder
fuck im already trying to keep up the happy appearance and it's working with almost everyone i know
please
just
dont
make
me
feel
alone
and when you do make me feel alone,
dont expect me to talk to you about my shit.

Lily09 04-16-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 451013)
i feel like such a bitch because im jealous that my friend has white picket fence life and its just like
ugh
please dont get all a's and one b and then complain how awful your grades are when you've seen mine
don't tell me about how when you grow up, you're going to be a doctor and be happily married and have children and tell me how amazing children are and basically shove it in my face
you know i dont like children
dont tell me how much money you made from babysitting and how you bought so many books over the weekend
dont tell me about how i should try harder
fuck im already trying to keep up the happy appearance and it's working with almost everyone i know
please
just
dont
make
me
feel
alone
and when you do make me feel alone,
dont expect me to talk to you about my shit.

also please dont look at me like im strange when at lunch, i prefer to listen to of mice & men or bring me the horizon or five finger death punch rather than talk to you
and when you see me drawing butterflies on my wrist, please don't look at me like that when you see me writing 'cas', 'g', 'amme', and 'maryelizabeth' next to them.
you never helped me.
stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopialreadyfeelshitty enough

BearWithAStrawberry 04-16-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 451015)
also please dont look at me like im strange when at lunch, i prefer to listen to of mice & men or bring me the horizon or five finger death punch rather than talk to you
and when you see me drawing butterflies on my wrist, please don't look at me like that when you see me writing 'cas', 'g', 'amme', and 'maryelizabeth' next to them.
you never helped me.
stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopialreadyfeelshitty enough


hush now
ignore her.
she doesnt exist.
shes just a figment of imagination.
besides, she'll go away, eventually, when time comes.

Lily09 04-16-2013 10:48 PM

i cant ignore her she's supposed to be one of my best friends. last time i left E, she told Litzy i was a backstabbing bitch.

Lily 04-16-2013 10:50 PM

I wish I could just do something right.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.