The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 01-15-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 514865)
Meeeeee please add me back we used to be contacts

Heyyyy you're never on Skype for me. xD

maxi 01-15-2014 11:11 PM

i hate myself
i'm an effing idiot

AlgebraAddict 01-15-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514926)
i hate myself
i'm an effing idiot



And hating awesome people is bad so don't do it *hugs*

now doesn't this just make me a pretty little hypocrite

Arin 01-15-2014 11:30 PM

i'm kind of pissed right now

maxi 01-15-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 514934)
And hating awesome people is bad so don't do it *hugs*

now doesn't this just make me a pretty little hypocrite

i'm not awesome
i suck
i suck at life
what i say sucks
how i act sucks
i'm an idiot

AlgebraAddict 01-15-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514939)
i'm not awesome
i suck
i suck at life
what i say sucks
how i act sucks
i'm an idiot




Life sucks, but that doesn't mean that you suck at it

The way people take things sucks, but that doesn't mean you suck at saying things

The way that society judges your actions suck, but you don't suck at acting

You are not an idiot

You're just a little bit too smart for the world to acknowledge it

Lena 01-15-2014 11:35 PM

i'm really good at ruining things and really good at fixing them just to screw them up again

maxi 01-15-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 514941)
Life sucks, but that doesn't mean that you suck at it

The way people take things sucks, but that doesn't mean you suck at saying things

The way that society judges your actions suck, but you don't suck at acting

You are not an idiot

You're just a little bit too smart for the world to acknowledge it

i don't see how everyone thinks they can assume that i'm smart, that i'm awesome
i'm not smart i'm an idiot my knowledge is sh--
my voice sounds like a squeaky girl
my eyes always look like i've been crying
my head is always full of smart things to say because i sound rude all the time
my idiocy is piling by the second
i'm an idiot and i'm not worthy of being told that i'm awesome

Arin 01-15-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 514942)
i'm really good at ruining things and really good at fixing them just to screw them up again

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514943)
i don't see how everyone thinks they can assume that i'm smart, that i'm awesome
i'm not smart i'm an idiot my knowledge is sh--
my voice sounds like a squeaky girl
my eyes always look like i've been crying
my head is always full of smart things to say because i sound rude all the time
my idiocy is piling by the second
i'm an idiot and i'm not worthy of being told that i'm awesome

no no no no no

you guys are not any of those things

maxi 01-15-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 514945)
no no no no no

you guys are not any of those things

yes i am
i got only D's in math
and everyone calls me a fa--ot
i'm a loner and a loser
i have no respect for anyone
my creativity is nothing to anyone they don't care for it
i'm always drained out
everyone at school stays away from me

AlgebraAddict 01-16-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514946)
yes i am
i got only D's in math
and everyone calls me a fa--ot
i'm a loner and a loser
i have no respect for anyone
my creativity is nothing to anyone they don't care for it
i'm always drained out
everyone at school stays away from me



Fuck math.
And this is coming from someone who's username is AlgebraAddict, so


And from the rest of this I infer that your school is just a bunch of assholes, and you aren't the problem; they are

maxi 01-16-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 514950)
Fuck math.
And this is coming from someone who's username is AlgebraAddict, so


And from the rest of this I infer that your school is just a bunch of assholes, and you aren't the problem; they are

i guess so...
idek
i don't even deserve the bullies...

maxi 01-16-2014 12:10 AM

Thanks AA. I feel a bit better, now.

AlgebraAddict 01-16-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514951)
i guess so...
idek
i don't even deserve the bullies...



No you don't deserve the bullies you deserve friends that love and support you and don't give a flying shit about your math grades or sexual orientation

maxi 01-16-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 514953)
No you don't deserve the bullies you deserve friends that love and support you and don't give a flying shit about your math grades or sexual orientation

Thank you. (:

AlgebraAddict 01-16-2014 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514954)
Thank you. (:



okay *hugs* thank you for letting me make you feel a little better

Lily09 01-16-2014 12:54 AM

no matter how good i feel during the day i always feel like shit at the end of the day someone just shoot me

Lily09 01-16-2014 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 514793)
Elliot- It's understandable. Your body is supposed to express you and when your body and you just strongly disagree on something as personal as your gender, it's kind of scary. But just remember that what's between your legs doesn't define you as a person or a free individual and you will eventually come to terms with it but for now you can just be happy that you had the courage to do what you're doing in the first place.

thanks AA ugh its just that whenever i look in the mirror its just like/??picture doesnt match

Lily09 01-16-2014 12:57 AM

i hate school because of math and science and class and people and theres so much dysphoria
like you really don't realize how cissexist everything is until you realize you're not cis
and if i were to come out i'd just be called the t word and have my gender invalidated all the time fuckkfkasdlf

BearWithAStrawberry 01-16-2014 01:35 AM

i just really want to die. i have no value and iM stupid and dumb and ugly and fat and ugly and ugly and worthless and horrible and mean and sadistic and pessimistic and rude and selfish and did i mention fat as fuck I'm just a really horrible person in general. i get bullied all the time and tbh i have like two friends who pretend like they dont know me at lunch or in the hallways
im never invited to parties or hangouts i put the me in lame and im eternally fucked
my parents say im fucked up all the time and im an annoying clingy shit i just really hate myself
i get shoved around a lot and nobody wants to be seen with me and i sound like a loser right now ugh fml i want to die

BearWithAStrawberry 01-16-2014 01:38 AM

im always ignored no1 gives a flying fuck about me kmn

pluzzle 01-16-2014 02:13 AM

live for the day you can move away and meet people that will love you for who you are, who will want t be seen with you.
if it makes you feel better I dont get invited to parties or anything much either.

just remember that in ten years, this bullshit people give you wnt matter and youll be a fierce sassy bitch, even more ghan you are - in the best way.

rebecca 01-16-2014 03:05 AM

My mum's suggested I get medication for my anxiety as my exams get closer. She's got a point - in maths yesterday I was muttering away to myself, throwing things and rocking back and forth intermittently.

pluzzle 01-16-2014 03:43 AM

I think that's a reasonable idea (though I do think that schools should watch this behaviour more closely at exam time). I don't have any exams for like 12 weeks - considering term hasn't started yet.

ALSO!

I HAVE A FRIEND IN ALL OF MY CLASSES! HURRAY!

TheAshWolf 01-16-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 514962)
i just really want to die. i have no value and iM stupid and dumb and ugly and fat and ugly and ugly and worthless and horrible and mean and sadistic and pessimistic and rude and selfish and did i mention fat as fuck I'm just a really horrible person in general. i get bullied all the time and tbh i have like two friends who pretend like they dont know me at lunch or in the hallways
im never invited to parties or hangouts i put the me in lame and im eternally fucked
my parents say im fucked up all the time and im an annoying clingy shit i just really hate myself
i get shoved around a lot and nobody wants to be seen with me and i sound like a loser right now ugh fml i want to die

<:^c Oh my word, Bear, I'm so sorry!!! (*hugs*) You deserve SO much more attention than you get. You have lots of value and you're a fantastic, extremely intelligent person! <:^D No one's perfect, and I can understand acknowledging your flaws, but, I'm absolutely positive that you're not THAT horrible. I know we don't know each other very well, but, you seem like a pretty great person to me. And your parents shouldn't be saying that about you. ._. You're NOT a loser. (*gives a cookie*) Please just remember that things will get better, okay? <:^3 Even if you feel terrible, now, and the situation you're in really sucks, just give it some time, and things will calm down. And, hey, if you're upset with the way you are, then try to set some goals for yourself and change a little bit. Nothing drastic, of course, but, if you have any bad habits, or want to become more of a positive thinker, then, maybe try that? (I'm sorry, this probably isn't very helpful. >w< I don't know you too well, so, I can't think of much else to say. BUT I wanted to at least let you know that I'M not ignoring you. I notice you on this site alllll the time. I just don't talk to many people on here anymore, so, I don't say hi to a lot of the people I notice; it's not just you.)

blossom 01-16-2014 04:12 PM

(edited post away bc i didn't like the swearing)

HeatherB 01-16-2014 08:34 PM

somethings wrong with her i can tell i need to do somethign i need to helph er somehow shes done so much for me i need to help her but i have no fucking idea how i just dont want her to hurt anymore and i know i cant fix her or any of that bs but i wish there was someTHING I COULD DO its so goddamn frustrating to watch your friends think of thesmevsel as worhtless and hate themselves and all you can see is how goddamn beautiful they are and you tell them that as much as you can and you throw out little compliments and hope they mean more than the few words they are (you are beautiful. you look nice. i like your shirt. your hair. everything) and im just

i need to know what she was going to say
im scared that shes scared
scared means thinking with fear and impulse not logical and clearheadedness
scared means dangerous
and she cant go through that again

BearWithAStrawberry 01-16-2014 11:44 PM

can some1 write me a rly long paragraph 2 make me feel bettr abou myself and ily ash wolf you're always there for me

pluzzle 01-16-2014 11:52 PM

dear bear.

you're pretty amazing. actually - very amazing. you even inspired my signature! (; whenever we have a conversation - be it normal or weird - you never fail to bring a smile to my face. your face is awesome!111111111?1/111!!1!!11 how you do the thing with your face?!?!?1?

anyway yeah. p: you're v funny as stated above. i wish you could see yourself in the same way as we all do. you're a beautiful talented funny girl who deserves nothing less than the best. i wish the people around you could see the fabulous person you are.
never give up ^-^

BearWithAStrawberry 01-16-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 515117)
dear bear.

you're pretty amazing. actually - very amazing. you even inspired my signature! (; whenever we have a conversation - be it normal or weird - you never fail to bring a smile to my face. your face is awesome!111111111?1/111!!1!!11 how you do the thing with your face?!?!?1?

anyway yeah. p: you're v funny as stated above. i wish you could see yourself in the same way as we all do. you're a beautiful talented funny girl who deserves nothing less than the best. i wish the people around you could see the fabulous person you are.
never give up ^-^

day brightened by 43547385974375493579483% ily i

pluzzle 01-16-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 515118)
day brightened by 43547385974375493579483% ily i

goooood it deserves to be 43547385974375493579483% bright everyday have an awesome 89438934e75983 years with the e

AlgebraAddict 01-17-2014 01:10 AM

YOU GUYS I AM ACTUALLY HAPPY

so we took this test to see who would make the MATHCOUNTS team for the middle school

and i got the highest score

of anyone

i feel so fugging smart right now


and ALSO I am going on an overnight road trip tomorrow with a bunch of friends including my best guy friend/possible crush who I will probably fall asleep on or confess my love to because I get weird late at night



but for any or all of you who feel stupid

be smarter than these people

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/289567451010958311/

pluzzle 01-17-2014 01:33 AM

i actually like number 11 XD

you're smart and good at everything and hsjfhnsdjkfh im not good at anything except for internet and practicing my look of disgust

the only hobby i really find joy in is code-academy

AlgebraAddict 01-17-2014 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 515130)
i actually like number 11 XD

you're smart and good at everything and hsjfhnsdjkfh im not good at anything except for internet and practicing my look of disgust

the only hobby i really find joy in is code-academy




XD It's awesome
I love the last one and the second one



Haha nope I'm good at like nothing except math and writing and possibly cooking and you're super good at a lot of stuff like looking super sexy and writing and being inspirational and stuff

and sEE YOU SHALL BE A SUPER SMART COMPUTER PERSON and you will have to fix my printer for me because wtf printer

LaurenM 01-17-2014 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514866)
Heyyyy you're never on Skype for me. xD

I know. I now have a new computer that doesn't have Skype on so I Skype on my iPod and it logs me off when I'm not on and the only time I'm on is when someone summons me from elsewhere
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514926)
i hate myself
i'm an effing idiot

No you aren't. Shh
Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 514962)
i just really want to die. i have no value and iM stupid and dumb and ugly and fat and ugly and ugly and worthless and horrible and mean and sadistic and pessimistic and rude and selfish and did i mention fat as fuck I'm just a really horrible person in general. i get bullied all the time and tbh i have like two friends who pretend like they dont know me at lunch or in the hallways
im never invited to parties or hangouts i put the me in lame and im eternally fucked
my parents say im fucked up all the time and im an annoying clingy shit i just really hate myself
i get shoved around a lot and nobody wants to be seen with me and i sound like a loser right now ugh fml i want to die

Try not to care or at least show that you care to anyone you have a wonderful sense of humour kay
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 514972)
My mum's suggested I get medication for my anxiety as my exams get closer. She's got a point - in maths yesterday I was muttering away to myself, throwing things and rocking back and forth intermittently.

YOUR GENIUSNESS WON'T DIE
But yeah, I know how that feels. I panicked in the Chinese composition thing and couldn't think of anything good to write when I could think of loads afterwards
Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 515021)
Someone hit my little brother I'm so fucking pissed rn.

Why the fuck would they do that?!

TheAshWolf 01-17-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 514926)
i hate myself
i'm an effing idiot

wHAT? Why the heck would you hate yourself?! O__O You're SUPER smart; not an idiot at ALL. <:^D You're intelligent and witty and an INCREDIBLE writer--the next Stephen King in the making! (*gives you a muffin*) Please be nicer to yourself...

maxi 01-17-2014 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 515138)
wHAT? Why the heck would you hate yourself?! O__O You're SUPER smart; not an idiot at ALL. <:^D You're intelligent and witty and an INCREDIBLE writer--the next Stephen King in the making! (*gives you a muffin*) Please be nicer to yourself...

I'm fine. I'm better. I got to 100,000 words so I'm better now, Ash. :)

pluzzle 01-17-2014 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 515133)
I know. I now have a new computer that doesn't have Skype on so I Skype on my iPod and it logs me off when I'm not on and the only time I'm on is when someone summons me from elsewhere

No you aren't. Shh

Try not to care or at least show that you care to anyone you have a wonderful sense of humour kay

YOUR GENIUSNESS WON'T DIE
But yeah, I know how that feels. I panicked in the Chinese composition thing and couldn't think of anything good to write when I could think of loads afterwards

Why the fuck would they do that?!

ayyy lauren yooooo u got snapchat

max: ahuewkfjdkj dont ur rad :cool:
blossom: wat why??!??

rebecca 01-17-2014 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 515133)
I know. I now have a new computer that doesn't have Skype on so I Skype on my iPod and it logs me off when I'm not on and the only time I'm on is when someone summons me from elsewhere

No you aren't. Shh

Try not to care or at least show that you care to anyone you have a wonderful sense of humour kay

YOUR GENIUSNESS WON'T DIE
But yeah, I know how that feels. I panicked in the Chinese composition thing and couldn't think of anything good to write when I could think of loads afterwards

Why the fuck would they do that?!

My geniusness will probably be helped by for once being able to focus.

pluzzle 01-17-2014 06:32 AM

Tw I Think
 
I'm so fucking proud of myself.

It's been 4 months since I last cut. FOUR MONTHS. WOOO!
(That was at a week long school camp in Canberra, AU's capital. Friendships were ruined, pacts were broken and panic attacks were had. I had a sharp bracelet, I didn't bring a razor thank god or I would have bled everywhere.)

It's been a few weeks since I last contemplated suicide. That's a very long time for me. c:

And for once, I think I'm happy. I think I'm content. I'm going to take this one chance I get at life and I'm going to make it the best.


well I'm actually a little scared because it's a
possibility that in a few years time we could move back to NZ,
and I don't want to do that because then I can't go to my dream school.
But it'll work out.
My mum could get a job offer at the company
she works at now to go fix up their just starting NZ department.
I really want to be an actuary so I could get work exp. there anyhow!

For anyone feeling sad, or having a problem, or whatever - my contact tab is always open and so is my askbox.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.