The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HannahChen2009 02-05-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 518532)
Quick someone be my friend because mine hate me

I'll be your friend! *loops hand through yours* ^_^
*huggles* We are officially new besties.

rebecca 02-05-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 518428)
o-o does she realise that tHAT MEANS NO POPULATION INCREASE AND WE ALL DIE??!?ernld

i did the thing
i feel bad
4 months gone
but it felt so
weirdly good

Pluzzle.
I'm here for you. Metaphorically speaking.

Please don't. It makes me feel utterly awful, even though I know I can't possibly do anything. You're not dead to me anymore, oh no, I care more than I have done about anything in a long time.

If you need to talk, email me. Because skype is too awkward. Well, I didn't find it that awkward, but for this topic, it would be. Just hold on Pluzzle.

*gives rare cyberhug*

pluzzle 02-05-2014 04:52 PM

lauren: true true true
.-.
Rebecca: (hey look I gave you a capital) thank you. I don't really know how to react. at least i'm not dead to you anymore that's good ^-^
okay I shall probably sometime this day if I'm bored at school. yeah it would be.

i'm honoured!

lvhamsters 02-05-2014 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 518515)
I LOVE YOU.

i

YAY I'M LOVED :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 518526)
My grandpa died
And i don't really feel sad right now because I have a lot of distractions.
I didn't really talk to him much for years but why do I even feel sad when I start thinking about it

I'm sorry :c RIP

blossom 02-05-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 518533)
I'll be your friend! *loops hand through yours* ^_^
*huggles* We are officially new besties.

New friend woop

Idek man my friends are hypocrites and rlly just don't like me.

HannahChen2009 02-05-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 518624)
YAY I'M LOVED :D

Yup you are! ^-^

lvhamsters 02-06-2014 12:03 AM

*sighs deeply and angrily*
I. AM. NOT. SHY.
I'm just an introvert. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. HONESTLY, IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY. EVERYONE SAYS I'M SHY. MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, EVEN RANDOM STRANGERS. BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT I JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM. THEY'RE STRANGERS.
oops caps. Anyways, what they don't know is around my closest friends I almost never stop talking, but around just acquaintances I'm just quiet because I don't know what to say. I can talk to literally anybody and not stumble or stutter (except for during speeches), I even had a running conversation with my idol (youtube vlogger c:) but everyone assumes I'm shy because I'm quiet around them. IT ANNOYS ME. SORRY. I HAD TO GET THIS OUT. I'VE HAD THREE PEOPLE SAY HOW SHY I AM TODAY. AND ONE OF THEM I REALLY CARE ABOUT. SO. YEAH.
;~; anyone else feel this way? It's not very deeply emotional, so sorry for taking up space on this thread o.o

HannahChen2009 02-06-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 518700)
*sighs deeply and angrily*
I. AM. NOT. SHY.
I'm just an introvert. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. HONESTLY, IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY. EVERYONE SAYS I'M SHY. MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, EVEN RANDOM STRANGERS. BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT I JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM. THEY'RE STRANGERS.
oops caps. Anyways, what they don't know is around my closest friends I almost never stop talking, but around just acquaintances I'm just quiet because I don't know what to say. I can talk to literally anybody and not stumble or stutter (except for during speeches), I even had a running conversation with my idol (youtube vlogger c:) but everyone assumes I'm shy because I'm quiet around them. IT ANNOYS ME. SORRY. I HAD TO GET THIS OUT. I'VE HAD THREE PEOPLE SAY HOW SHY I AM TODAY. AND ONE OF THEM I REALLY CARE ABOUT. SO. YEAH.
;~; anyone else feel this way? It's not very deeply emotional, so sorry for taking up space on this thread o.o

Aw, I'm sorry. I'm always the loud one, so I don't know the feel. But I understand the pains of being totally misunderstood- and when you don't talk to strangers, they automatically think you're shy. They're strangers, why should I talk to them?
I don't know... *gives hugs and cookies*

LaurenM 02-06-2014 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 518624)
YAY I'M LOVED :D


I'm sorry :c RIP

Ehhhh yeah
Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 518700)
*sighs deeply and angrily*
I. AM. NOT. SHY.
I'm just an introvert. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. HONESTLY, IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY. EVERYONE SAYS I'M SHY. MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, EVEN RANDOM STRANGERS. BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THAT I JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM. THEY'RE STRANGERS.
oops caps. Anyways, what they don't know is around my closest friends I almost never stop talking, but around just acquaintances I'm just quiet because I don't know what to say. I can talk to literally anybody and not stumble or stutter (except for during speeches), I even had a running conversation with my idol (youtube vlogger c:) but everyone assumes I'm shy because I'm quiet around them. IT ANNOYS ME. SORRY. I HAD TO GET THIS OUT. I'VE HAD THREE PEOPLE SAY HOW SHY I AM TODAY. AND ONE OF THEM I REALLY CARE ABOUT. SO. YEAH.
;~; anyone else feel this way? It's not very deeply emotional, so sorry for taking up space on this thread o.o

EXACTLY!
Though I don't always talk to my relatives, but I only talk to people if I like hem lol

TheAshWolf 02-06-2014 05:02 AM

*falls over*

maxi 02-06-2014 05:23 AM

I'm reading this book (Looking for Alaska).

SO SAD. FREAKING HECK.

HannahChen2009 02-06-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 518637)
New friend woop

Idek man my friends are hypocrites and rlly just don't like me.

Sorry I missed this! But yeah. ^_^
I'm glad to have friends- my friends in real life last year hates me too, and my 'friends' now are perverts.

Ew I'm sorry. *huggles* :c But if you want to talk you can always email me okay? (ljillian618@gmail.com) I've only gotten more social the past months on KP, and before that, I wasn't as close to the friends I had on here though they were good friends. So I totally know how you're feeling- like, friendless and alone- myself for quite some time.

Sometimes I think I just really suck at life. Ohwell at least I get all you awesome peeps on KP. *group hug*

rebecca 02-06-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 518728)
I'm reading this book (Looking for Alaska).

SO SAD. FREAKING HECK.

It's not.
It's obvious.
I knew from the beginning.
And I never liked Alaska anyway. Her personality was grating.

pluzzle 02-06-2014 04:57 PM

ew swimming trials today BECAUSE IM YOUNGER THAN MOST OF MY GRADE I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO THINGS

FIFTY METRES

I CaN'T SWIM FOR SHIT UGH

meerkat 02-06-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 518752)
ew swimming trials today BECAUSE IM YOUNGER THAN MOST OF MY GRADE I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO THINGS

FIFTY METRES

I CaN'T SWIM FOR SHIT UGH

AGE DOESN'T MATTER IN SWIMMING :D says the weird freaky swimming-obsessed kid.
Breathe every TWO strokes. It's easier for me.
Don't waste your energy in the beginning. PACE YOURSELF.
Flip turns suck. Don't do one unless you absolutely have to or it's faster for you. For me it's a lot slower.
Don't move your arms too high. Do quick, low strokes. The same for your legs.
HAVE FUN :D

meerkat 02-06-2014 08:03 PM

i wish i could never eat again
food sucks

HeatherB 02-06-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 518428)
o-o does she realise that tHAT MEANS NO POPULATION INCREASE AND WE ALL DIE??!?ernld

i did the thing
i feel bad
4 months gone
but it felt so
weirdly good

*whispers*idontmeantobeaspockbut spockbut spockbutt haha wait i was gonna say something. oh yes. women can reproduce from their own bone marrow. men are basically irrelevant in terms of reproduction.
however. this does not mean i hate all men or want them to die i am merely stating a thing yes
Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 518532)
Quick someone be my friend because mine hate me

well i think if they hate u theyre not your friend so o
*is your friend*
(whispers i already thought u were super cool and stuff so rlly this is more of a gain for me than for u)

pluzzle 02-06-2014 10:14 PM

omg that's really cool heather


ew swimming in 50 mins shoot me plz i can't dive i can't tumble turn (tumblr turn) and oh god

meerkat 02-06-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 518796)
omg that's really cool heather


ew swimming in 50 mins shoot me plz i can't dive i can't tumble turn (tumblr turn) and oh god

So how was it? I had swimming too and I got a stupid cramp >.< This is what I get for sprinting almost all of the nonstop 600 meter set we had today.

pluzzle 02-07-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 518816)
So how was it? I had swimming too and I got a stupid cramp >.< This is what I get for sprinting almost all of the nonstop 600 meter set we had today.

fine came last but by TWENTY SECONDS LESS THAN LAST YEAR WOOO!O!O!O!O!

XD

so i'm not doing any 50's at the swimming carnival phew.

how did running go?

im so hungry i haven't eaten but dont want 2

meerkat 02-07-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 518818)
fine came last but by TWENTY SECONDS LESS THAN LAST YEAR WOOO!O!O!O!O!

XD

so i'm not doing any 50's at the swimming carnival phew.

how did running go?

im so hungry i haven't eaten but dont want 2

Swimming, actually. XD And it was okayish. What was your time for the 50? :D Mine's a shameful 38 seconds (but my team's really fast).

HannahChen2009 02-07-2014 01:14 PM

I want an effing guy friend.
In my last group of friends- there were four people, Eli, N, L (my best guy friend) and me.
Eli, N and I all moved to different places.
L, my best guy friend transferred to another school in the area. Crap.
I want an effing guy friend. Who's not online.
A guy friend who I'd trust enough to tell him my secrets. Because sometimes gal friends can be totally useless. Ugh.
Is that too much to ask? Maybe? Cause I feel like ugh. X-X
I need someone to go to in real life because I hear (gossip, you know) that this guy is gonna ask me out soon.
I don't have an effing human being I can trust.
You guys don't count because you're above human beings so.
Apparently, a good guy friend IS too much to ask. I guess I got lucky with L, because he's the most amazing guy friend you could ever dream of.
Well I have guy friends now. But none I think I can trust enough yet. One is close, but not... You know...

blossom 02-07-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 518834)
I want an effing guy friend.
In my last group of friends- there were four people, Eli, N, L (my best guy friend) and me.
Eli, N and I all moved to different places.
L, my best guy friend transferred to another school in the area. Crap.
I want an effing guy friend. Who's not online.
A guy friend who I'd trust enough to tell him my secrets. Because sometimes gal friends can be totally useless. Ugh.
Is that too much to ask? Maybe? Cause I feel like ugh. X-X
I need someone to go to in real life because I hear (gossip, you know) that this guy is gonna ask me out soon.
I don't have an effing human being I can trust.
You guys don't count because you're above human beings so.
Apparently, a good guy friend IS too much to ask. I guess I got lucky with L, because he's the most amazing guy friend you could ever dream of.
Well I have guy friends now. But none I think I can trust enough yet. One is close, but not... You know...

100% me oh my gosh i want to be looovveeeeddd

HeatherB 02-07-2014 11:08 PM

im a fucking failure oh mgyd o i cant breathew hy am i so goddamn motherfucking stupid i want to die i wna tto die i want to die i wan tto di ei wan tto die i want to D I E please pleas eplea sepelas epleaspleaspleaspleaspelease please please pleaseplease please please pelase pLEAse let me die



honetsly i cant do anythign right there is literally no point for me to go on liiving i am a fucking failure and all i do is disappoint myself and my friends and my parents and i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself so much because i love myself so goddamn much i LOVE MYSELF and i hate myself so much i hate myself because i can't hate myself, no matter how hard i try, i do i do i do love myself i DO i love myself so much that i hate myself because who the fuck am i to love myself when people so much more beautiful than i hate themselves for hating themselvse? hoesntly i cannto even do this anymore i give up goodbye

HannahChen2009 02-07-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 518868)
100% me oh my gosh i want to be looovveeeeddd

Yeah, me too. I miss L. *creys*

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 518903)
im a fucking failure oh mgyd o i cant breathew hy am i so goddamn motherfucking stupid i want to die i wna tto die i want to die i wan tto di ei wan tto die i want to D I E please pleas eplea sepelas epleaspleaspleaspleaspelease please please pleaseplease please please pelase pLEAse let me die



honetsly i cant do anythign right there is literally no point for me to go on liiving i am a fucking failure and all i do is disappoint myself and my friends and my parents and i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself so much because i love myself so goddamn much i LOVE MYSELF and i hate myself so much i hate myself because i can't hate myself, no matter how hard i try, i do i do i do love myself i DO i love myself so much that i hate myself because who the fuck am i to love myself when people so much more beautiful than i hate themselves for hating themselvse? hoesntly i cannto even do this anymore i give up goodbye

OH PLEASE NO.
I'll leave the other words for someone who knows you better, but please no. No one deserves to die. You're amazing, and there are people here who LOVE you for their lives and think what would happen to them if you abandoned them okay?
Everyone here is amazing and special. Please don't die.

SilverMoon 02-08-2014 12:06 AM

In this world, we don't live, only survive.
And only for a time.
I don't know if I believe in hope anymore.
I used to believe in magic.
Now, I don't know. I don't think faith is a strong point of mine.
I believe in miracles, but I have no faith in them.
A miracle came to me once.
It decided to spite me and leave a year later.
Such is equivalent exchange.
If I believe in anything, it's that.
That's the only way I can convince myself that hope exists.
Although it's kind of sad.
I think I'm going deeper and deeper.
I don't think I have a tsundere side anymore.
I think it's just tsunshun.
I miss them.
I feel like a fool.
A complete and total idiot.
Just like the rest of humanity.
I reprimand myself for being a weakling.
I shouldn't cry for such petty reasons.
My pain should be nothing.
Others are a lot worse off, in real life and not.
Honestly, I think books and anime are the only reason I keep going.
And I'm still going deeper.
I don't think I'm stable anymore.
Darker and darker.
Hatred. Envy. Pride. Arrogance. Anger.
These things are greater than ever.
Happiness. Hope. Faith. Control. Morality.
These things are slowly fading.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know why it happened.
I don't even know if I want it to change.
Is something wrong with me?
Do I even want it to be right?
By some standards, I might already be considered "evil".
But I don't believe in that word.

pluzzle 02-08-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 518820)
Swimming, actually. XD And it was okayish. What was your time for the 50? :D Mine's a shameful 38 seconds (but my team's really fast).

idek all i heard was lane 3 slowest time lulz confidence booster

maxi 02-08-2014 12:26 AM

I want a best girl friend. >.> But all of them are insulting.

HannahChen2009 02-08-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 518933)
I want a best girl friend. >.> But all of them are insulting.

Ikr!!! Sometimes we just need best friends of the other gender. But... Sometimes humans don't get it. They think the only girl-boy relationship can be dating.
That's NOT TRUE
>.>

HannahChen2009 02-08-2014 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 518916)
In this world, we don't live, only survive.
And only for a time.
I don't know if I believe in hope anymore.
I used to believe in magic.
Now, I don't know. I don't think faith is a strong point of mine.
I believe in miracles, but I have no faith in them.
A miracle came to me once.
It decided to spite me and leave a year later.
Such is equivalent exchange.
If I believe in anything, it's that.
That's the only way I can convince myself that hope exists.
Although it's kind of sad.
I think I'm going deeper and deeper.
I don't think I have a tsundere side anymore.
I think it's just tsunshun.
I miss them.
I feel like a fool.
A complete and total idiot.
Just like the rest of humanity.
I reprimand myself for being a weakling.
I shouldn't cry for such petty reasons.
My pain should be nothing.
Others are a lot worse off, in real life and not.
Honestly, I think books and anime are the only reason I keep going.
And I'm still going deeper.
I don't think I'm stable anymore.
Darker and darker.
Hatred. Envy. Pride. Arrogance. Anger.
These things are greater than ever.
Happiness. Hope. Faith. Control. Morality.
These things are slowly fading.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know why it happened.
I don't even know if I want it to change.
Is something wrong with me?
Do I even want it to be right?
By some standards, I might already be considered "evil".
But I don't believe in that word.

Ena. *serious face* *huggles*
Look, don't you dare do that. Don't you dare scare me.
You're one of my very best friends ever. You're funny, witty sarcastic, even if you're closed off. You gave me my first ever comment on my first ever story- which sucked.
And I'll never forget that. I'll never forget when you were Demon Kitty and I was Angel Hellhound.
I'll never forget all the times we pretended not to know each other, and all the times that we kicked Lydia and Tori in the shin for Jillvermoon.
I've noticed how you've been more secluded lately. I noticed I've seen you less and less, and that our emails are getting shorter and less random and fun. I've noticed you haven't commented on City, or post one of your own poems for such a long time.
So don't scare me, okay? As soon as I get on the computer, Imma email you. Don't feel this way.

maxi 02-08-2014 12:45 AM

I mean, there are some girls that think that they like me (in a FRIEND way) but they're just insulting. Idk. I have one girl friend. ONE.

maxi 02-08-2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 518916)
In this world, we don't live, only survive.
And only for a time.
I don't know if I believe in hope anymore.
I used to believe in magic.
Now, I don't know. I don't think faith is a strong point of mine.
I believe in miracles, but I have no faith in them.
A miracle came to me once.
It decided to spite me and leave a year later.
Such is equivalent exchange.
If I believe in anything, it's that.
That's the only way I can convince myself that hope exists.
Although it's kind of sad.
I think I'm going deeper and deeper.
I don't think I have a tsundere side anymore.
I think it's just tsunshun.
I miss them.
I feel like a fool.
A complete and total idiot.
Just like the rest of humanity.
I reprimand myself for being a weakling.
I shouldn't cry for such petty reasons.
My pain should be nothing.
Others are a lot worse off, in real life and not.
Honestly, I think books and anime are the only reason I keep going.
And I'm still going deeper.
I don't think I'm stable anymore.
Darker and darker.
Hatred. Envy. Pride. Arrogance. Anger.
These things are greater than ever.
Happiness. Hope. Faith. Control. Morality.
These things are slowly fading.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know why it happened.
I don't even know if I want it to change.
Is something wrong with me?
Do I even want it to be right?
By some standards, I might already be considered "evil".
But I don't believe in that word.

Shut up.

You're amazing, you're good, you're funny, you're beautiful, I don't care if I haven't seen you, you're nice, you're friendly, you're a good speaker, you're talented, and soon enough someone is going to love you, you're loveable, you're epic, you're a great writer!, you're an amazing commenter, you're imaginative, you're kind, you're respectful, you're brave, you're innocent, you're just the best ever, and you're going to succeed (and you are) in writing or whatever it is you want to be, you're just frozen in the moment and you're going to be okay after it, you're going to stay in the present, you're a good person, you're never rude unless the people you're talking to are ***holes.

HannahChen2009 02-08-2014 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 518945)
I mean, there are some girls that think that they like me (in a FRIEND way) but they're just insulting. Idk. I have one girl friend. ONE.

I have two guy friends. Life is so cruel.
Well, the others that are idiots but I'm still friends with don't count.
I mean the ones I'm actually secure enough to spill to, which strictly is zero, but loosely, it's 2.

SilverMoon 02-08-2014 01:20 AM

Most of my comrades are male.

LaurenM 02-08-2014 02:36 AM

I have no real life guy friends, only on the internet but one lives like a 10 minute walk away from me yay

HannahChen2009 02-08-2014 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 518970)
I have no real life guy friends, only on the internet but one lives like a 10 minute walk away from me yay

Wow really? You mean a member from KP or another web?

rebecca 02-08-2014 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 518970)
I have no real life guy friends, only on the internet but one lives like a 10 minute walk away from me yay

How nince.

maxi 02-08-2014 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 518999)
How nince.

Sorry, I laughed at this. Rebecca, you're hilarious. I don't know why, but 'nince' - that word is just so amusing to me.

maxi 02-08-2014 06:27 AM

I FOUND MY BEST FRIEND WHO'S A GIRL. Finally.

HannahChen2009 02-08-2014 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 519010)
i Found My Best Friend Who's A Girl. Finally.

Really? In The Given Period Of Less Than A Day You Have?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.