The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Guilds (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ena fanclub ( * w * ) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4552)

Zelda 07-17-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 595870)
How did I miss these gr8 fan clubs? Ena totally deserves a fan club v v cool and good writer and drawer like the what the heck.

ikr?

//

Ena makes a good pretty boy and has ~floofy hair~ and is super invested in making KP thrive again!

I've wanted to make friends with them for the longest time and speaking of which, Ena answer your damn ig (i'm sorry for taking 84 years to replyyy)

SilverMoon 07-18-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 595914)
ikr?

//

Ena makes a good pretty boy and has ~floofy hair~ and is super invested in making KP thrive again!

I've wanted to make friends with them for the longest time and speaking of which, Ena answer your damn ig (i'm sorry for taking 84 years to replyyy)

frickity frick lmaoooo I'm really bad at responding to messages sorry~? I'll do so soon

Thank u!!!! I'm glad we's becoming friends

Steampunk 07-18-2017 12:55 PM

*clears throats awkwardly* *throws notecards out the window* *nervously dies a little inside* hello! Ena, I've noticed what a great writer you are, at least from the few things I've read, and I'm really glad that you're still active on kidpub. If I'm being honest, when I first joined I didn't really like you very much. I thought you were cold and rude and generally not the kind of person I would want to interact with. But over the past year and a half I've come to learn that you're actually pretty supportive and that you have great characters, an interesting personality, and a refreshingly truthful attitude. Looking back on my older posts, you were actually really patient with me and I really appreciate that. I now really respect you, and I'd love to get to know you better. You're talented in many ways and I really enjoy talking with you and reading your work. Thank you for interacting with me on the character role play thread and the hogwarts thread, thank you for not judging my cringey writing too hard, and most of all, thank you for being the wonderful person you are.
So uh, anyway, yeah. You 100% deserve a fanclub and I am 110% a part of it.
(Please excuse any typos or anything else of the sort, I was writing this in a rush)

SilverMoon 07-18-2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 595949)
*clears throats awkwardly* *throws notecards out the window* *nervously dies a little inside* hello! Ena, I've noticed what a great writer you are, at least from the few things I've read, and I'm really glad that you're still active on kidpub. If I'm being honest, when I first joined I didn't really like you very much. I thought you were cold and rude and generally not the kind of person I would want to interact with. But over the past year and a half I've come to learn that you're actually pretty supportive and that you have great characters, an interesting personality, and a refreshingly truthful attitude. Looking back on my older posts, you were actually really patient with me and I really appreciate that. I now really respect you, and I'd love to get to know you better. You're talented in many ways and I really enjoy talking with you and reading your work. Thank you for interacting with me on the character role play thread and the hogwarts thread, thank you for not judging my cringey writing too hard, and most of all, thank you for being the wonderful person you are.
So uh, anyway, yeah. You 100% deserve a fanclub and I am 110% a part of it.
(Please excuse any typos or anything else of the sort, I was writing this in a rush)

I AM cold and rude lol!! I'm just also a bunch of other things~!

(Help me, rn I'm surviving off nothing but caffeine and kpop)

Thank you so much!!! :)

Zelda 07-18-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 595928)
frickity frick lmaoooo I'm really bad at responding to messages sorry~? I'll do so soon

Thank u!!!! I'm glad we's becoming friends

lol saaame, no problem XD

I is glad we are becoming the friends as well

alemye10 07-29-2017 12:34 PM

Hi! I saw this and thought it would be cool. Ena is really awesome! I read her writing and it was amazing. She described the simplest things which such complexity. I was like- :eek: She is also my mentor!

Ena, you really deserve a fan club!:)

SilverMoon 07-29-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemye10 (Post 596328)
Hi! I saw this and thought it would be cool. Ena is really awesome! I read her writing and it was amazing. She described the simplest things which such complexity. I was like- :eek: She is also my mentor!

Ena, you really deserve a fan club!:)

Aww, thanks! You are so sweet :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.