The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warriors. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2131)

Keegan 12-18-2011 07:10 PM

Warriors nes

Okay i was thinking of starting a new warriors never ending story, So hopefully this one works:)

Name:
Age(in moons):
appearance:
personality:
history:
Clan Thunderclan Riverclan Shadownclan Windclan

So here is my cat.

Name: Darkfrost
Age(in moons):7
appearance:Gray with black splotches
personality: intelligent, even in goodness and badness
history:born in shadowclan stayed in shadowclan for 3 moons then ran away and became a rogue for 1 moons and then thunderclan took him in and trained him.
clan:thunderclan

Name:Barkfpaw
Age(in moons):6
appearance:bright organge with a black stripe coming strate down face.
personality:jumpy, loud, sneaky
Clan:windclan

cloudwriter 12-20-2011 10:05 PM

Can I join even if I've never read Warriors? :p

Name: FurryPaw. :P (like I said- I never have read Warriors so uh, yeah. :P)

Age(in moons): Uhmm...........9.

Appearance: White with black paws and a brown spot over left eye.

Personality: Playful, loud, rambunctious, clutzy

History: Doesn't know much about her life. Has lived solitary for most of her life, and then 3 moons ago she was taken in by the Riverclan and has been with them ever since.

Clan: Riverclan

Yay! :D

Jack 12-20-2011 11:06 PM

Leader,Deputy,Medicine Cat,Warrior,Elder,Queen,Apprentice,Kit.

And names show your rank, for example a cat would start out as Oakkit when there a kit, then Oakpaw when an apprentice, then Oakheart (or ending with something else) as a warrior and then Oakstar as leader. and all the other ranks would have warrior names.

cloudwriter 12-21-2011 01:11 PM

Oh, okay. Thanks. :D

Keegan 12-23-2011 09:54 AM

Hmm we just need a couple more people to start

Moonstalker 01-04-2012 11:47 PM

I haven't read warriors so I'll just trail along
Name: Darkmoon
Age(in moons): uhhhh... 6?
appearance: Black
personality: Quiet but fierce
history: orphan and homeless until Shadowclan found her.
Clan: Shadowclan

So can I join?

Keegan 01-08-2012 10:33 AM

Sure, but moon stalker change your age to be somewhere over like 10 moons. Okay so there is like one person in each clan so i think we can start but if anyone else wants to join you can join!

Darkfrost could smell his prey it was a water vole it was about 5 rabbit leeps away, he was down wind of it, now he was only a fox tail away from it he took a couple more steps before leaping, the water vole started to run but Darkfrost was already on top of it, biting it on its neck killed it. I Darkfrost grabbed it and headed back to the camp.

Moonstalker 01-09-2012 12:31 AM

Darkmoon stared down at the cat below. As she jumped to a new tree she saw the water vole it had caught. But a twig had snapped underneath her paw and the cat looked up at her. She moved slowly into the shadows and froze.

Is this ok?

Keegan 01-09-2012 10:05 AM

Yup, and just so you know shadowclan territory is a marsh with some pine trees

Darkfrost heard a crack! he looked up but he couldn't see anything "probably a bird" Then Darkfrost went back to camp putting his fresh-kill on the fresh-kill pile Then heading over to the warriors den to nap

Barkpaw

Looked around in the camp for his mentor then he spotted him then he sprinted over to him "What are we going to do today?" asked Barkpaw "Battle training" moewed SilverHawk

Moonstalker 01-12-2012 10:59 PM

Darkmoon watched as the cat walked away. Slowly she turned and went back to camp. The mud squelched underneath her paws as she made her way to the training grounds. (can I call it that?)

*Sorry, about me not knowing about a single thing, I want to read warriors I've been looking into it but there is so many books!!*