The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

Puckbrina159 01-09-2014 06:04 PM

gUYS WE TALKED WE F----ING TALKED AHINHIDFHIOSHFOSDHIFS
WE HAVE TO DO LEGO MOVIES IN THIS ONE CLASS WE HAVE TOGETHER AND HIM AND HIS FRIEND ARE MAKING A DOCTOR WHO ONE AND TODAY HIS FRIEND LOOKED AT ME (PERFECT SPECIMEN STANDING NEARBY) AND SAID ALLONS-Y AND HE WAS LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS DO YOU AND I WAS LIKE I LOVE DOCTOR WHO AND PERFECT SPECIMEN LIKE FLIPPED OUT AND WAS LIKE OMG YOU'RE OUR NEW BESTIE NOW OKAY WE'RE BESTIES AND THEN LATER IN THE HALLWAY HE CAME UP BEHIND ME AND WENT HEEEEYYYY BESTIE AND AIOUVJDNIVJKDSFLJSVLF IDK BUT I THINK WE'RE BESTIES NOW
I LITERALLY GOT HOME AND WENT IN THE BATHROOM AND SQUEALED MANY A TIME AND CRIED A BIT AND I JUST THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE WANTED FOR SO LONGG NOW THAT IT DOESN'T SEEM FU--ING REAL GUYS I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO PLEASE SOMEONE I'M DYING IAUNVJKVJLJVJLDSJKFJLSDJVFSDF

camikat 01-09-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 513707)
WE HAVE TO DO LEGO MOVIES IN THIS ONE CLASS WE HAVE TOGETHER AND HIM AND HIS FRIEND ARE MAKING A DOCTOR WHO ONE AND TODAY HIS FRIEND LOOKED AT ME (PERFECT SPECIMEN STANDING NEARBY) AND SAID ALLONS-Y AND HE WAS LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS DO YOU AND I WAS LIKE I LOVE DOCTOR WHO AND PERFECT SPECIMEN LIKE FLIPPED OUT AND WAS LIKE OMG YOU'RE OUR NEW BESTIE NOW OKAY WE'RE BESTIES AND THEN LATER IN THE HALLWAY HE CAME UP BEHIND ME AND WENT HEEEEYYYY BESTIE AND AIOUVJDNIVJKDSFLJSVLF IDK BUT I THINK WE'RE BESTIES NOW
I LITERALLY GOT HOME AND WENT IN THE BATHROOM AND SQUEALED MANY A TIME AND CRIED A BIT AND I JUST THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE WANTED FOR SO LONGG NOW THAT IT DOESN'T SEEM FU--ING REAL GUYS I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO PLEASE SOMEONE I'M DYING IAUNVJKVJLJVJLDSJKFJLSDJVFSDF

omfg do you realize camillexspecimen is literally one of my OTP's

BUT I'M SO gLAD YOU TALKED TO HIM WOOOOOO

Puckbrina159 01-09-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 513712)
omfg do you realize camillexspecimen is literally one of my OTP's

BUT I'M SO gLAD YOU TALKED TO HIM WOOOOOO

i KNOW ME TOO I'M IN F----ING HYSTERICS

Stephiey 01-09-2014 06:58 PM

gah guise so like there's this guy >.< he's in orchestra with me and a grade older and such a cUTIE AND A GENTLEMAN <3 i've had a crush on him for a looong time but there's a .0001% chance that he even likes me. :/ like, literally, our interactions have consisted of: 1. him talking to me once a year ago, 2. him talking to me at a competition and congratulating me, 3. him saying "what's up, girly?" to me once, and 4. him asking me about my pants today. like, literally... I HAVE NO HOPE. -_- which really stinks because nobody I like everrrrr likes me and it makes me sad because WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME THEN.

i mean i think i've seen him look at me a few times but... :(

MaggieMay 01-09-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

HOLY FKSDHF LJSKHR L:JKSH L:JK HFSJKH FRJKSER NHLJKSE HFRLJKSENHHLJKHERJHSREJKLHRJEKSHRKLJSEHR LHFEJKSHR LJKSEH LJKRHESJKHJHEJKRH SJEKHR JKSE HRJK EJKRHJKES HAaaaaasaSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJKFHJKEHR JK HKJLFH JKSRH LJKFOF

Puckbrina159 01-09-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 513721)
HOLY FKSDHF LJSKHR L:JKSH L:JK HFSJKH FRJKSER NHLJKSE HFRLJKSENHHLJKHERJHSREJKLHRJEKSHRKLJSEHR LHFEJKSHR LJKSEH LJKRHESJKHJHEJKRH SJEKHR JKSE HRJK EJKRHJKES HAaaaaasaSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJKFHJKEHR JK HKJLFH JKSRH LJKFOF

mY REACTION EXACTLY I'M STILL FLIPPIN THE F--K OUT

BearWithAStrawberry 01-09-2014 08:03 PM

the guy i like likes me back o

meerkat 01-09-2014 08:12 PM

im confused
what is it supposed to feel like when you.... like someone?
because i think i might have a crush, and im not sure
and i also think my previous "crushes" weren't actual crushes
alsdkjf;asldk jf;lkasd

Lena 01-09-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Oh my god
OH MY GOD
AHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU (*hugs*)
I ship it so hard <3

AlgebraAddict 01-09-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 513744)
im confused
what is it supposed to feel like when you.... like someone?
because i think i might have a crush, and im not sure
and i also think my previous "crushes" weren't actual crushes
alsdkjf;asldk jf;lkasd

I've had two types

One of them is when you can't focus when you're near the person, you notice everything about them, you admire how perfect they look and act even when other people think they're totally normal, and you get insanely nervous and stuff around them but you're obsessed with being with them and you want to spend time with them because they make you happy

The other one is when you're so comfortable around them that nothing is awkward and it feels totally natural like you're meant to be together.