The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 06-19-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 469671)
how can they not be tired of insulting me yet? after 6-7 months you'd think they would've stopped by now. but no. their minds are so set on causing me so much fucking pain for no reason at all. i just want all this crap to stop.

I'm so sorry .______. Just wait until summer.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469701)
pretty much every suspects i'm bisexual
but as of now i'm just like whateverthefuck yay girls are attractive and so are guys whatever

Hmm...I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm asexual...though I'm not.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 469742)
Yeah. Apparently I'm bisexual biromantic...? But also gray-sexual/romantic (apparently that's a thing, where you're not attracted to people until you trust them or something) but at the same time I have heterosexual preferences...? Oh god I have no idea. For now me and a group of my friends have settled on being breadsexual, where you're only attracted to white bread and starchy fast-metabolizing carbs; we even started a pride group of other bread-lovers. (It also includes being attracted to pasta, pizza, and cake.)




True that.
*stares, teriffied, at the calender*
Exams on Friday... Art culminating due tomorrow... I still have to do so much... e_e I've been on my tablet so much, my right shoulder actually rests at a different position than my left one, I have five new knots under my shoulder blade, and my hand has cramped up from frantically drawing for hours on end...
*wails*
AND ALL FOR ART CLASS
ARGHH


That face pretty much describes my reaction to my two exams in two days.
I told my friend today, if my eyeballs had eyeballs, they would be crying.
If I manage to pull off an 85 in geography... I would be so happy. In the 90s? I would probably start screaming and do some sort of humiliating victory dance.

I couldn't finish my first math paper yesterday .___. I have at least five marks worth of questions undone. And yet, for paper 2, I had 25 minutes left -_-

Sandy 06-19-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469745)
is gray-sexual like demisexual? whatever

*hizzle fivvles*
u can do it
just dont crap ur pants with happiness ok

I'll try not to but I'm not sure if it's possible

And I think so... to be honest I have no idea.

BearWithAStrawberry 06-19-2013 08:18 PM

*awkwardly peeks in*

TheAshWolf 06-19-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469745)
is gray-sexual like demisexual? whatever

*hizzle fivvles*
u can do it
just dont crap ur pants with happiness ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 469742)
Yeah. Apparently I'm bisexual biromantic...? But also gray-sexual/romantic (apparently that's a thing, where you're not attracted to people until you trust them or something) but at the same time I have heterosexual preferences...? Oh god I have no idea. For now me and a group of my friends have settled on being breadsexual, where you're only attracted to white bread and starchy fast-metabolizing carbs; we even started a pride group of other bread-lovers. (It also includes being attracted to pasta, pizza, and cake.)




True that.
*stares, teriffied, at the calender*
Exams on Friday... Art culminating due tomorrow... I still have to do so much... e_e I've been on my tablet so much, my right shoulder actually rests at a different position than my left one, I have five new knots under my shoulder blade, and my hand has cramped up from frantically drawing for hours on end...
*wails*
AND ALL FOR ART CLASS
ARGHH


That face pretty much describes my reaction to my two exams in two days.
I told my friend today, if my eyeballs had eyeballs, they would be crying.
If I manage to pull off an 85 in geography... I would be so happy. In the 90s? I would probably start screaming and do some sort of humiliating victory dance.

I don't understand WHY anyone anywhere feels the need to label their orientation to such a degree. In fact, I applaud you and your "breadlover" friends for going against the norm and trying to ignore such labels.

And at least school's almost over, right? <:^D

L.S.Trendom 06-20-2013 04:56 AM

this suddeN TEMPORARY NOT FEELING SHITTY CONFUSES ME

sorry apparently i should really go to sleep

bookworm1999 06-20-2013 07:58 AM

I'm scarred.... for life... for several lives... I will never... ever... be the same...

O_O

Miley Cyrus's new video... has officially scarred me. And I didn't even watch all of it....


I'm

Crying

And

Rocking

In the

Corner

So... scared. Don't ever... watch the stupidity of it all... the disturbing disturbing very very disturbing stuff....


Please... someone, erase my mind. PLEASE.

O.O

Sandy 06-20-2013 10:11 AM

*screams*
I think I got like an hour and a half of sleep last night because of how late I stayed up to finish my art project... And then woke up at my normal five thirty alarm time in a cold sweat? Y, body? Y u do dis?
2 EXAMS TOMORROW
AND THEN SCHOOL IS DONE ACKSLLDBWBKKF *rolls around on the ground*
Normally I know exactly how I feel about summer break (usually relieved) but after doing my first year in high school, I dunno, I've had so many mentality shifts this year (ie, turning fifteen) I don't know how I feel about anything. 8I

@Ash: *sorry, for some reason the quote didnt work on my phone so I'll just reply without it* Yeah. I think that to be trapped under a label--regardless of whether it's sexuality, social clique, anything--is pointless and constrictive. (Is that a word...? ._.) And especially with sexuality, I mean, I don't think it really matters what one choses to call themselves... I mean, it's wondeful that healthy sexual minorities are celebrated and not shunned as much as they used to be, and that people are proud of being themselves, but at the same time, I don't think it really matters, especially if/when you find someone to share your life with or whatever. In any case, that's just my outlook though, and I understand that some people may disagree with it. *shrugs* I find that it's probably the easiest if we don't worry about sexuality, and just kind of wait until we're fully developed adults and our vision had cleared a little bit. :P

LaurenM 06-20-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 469862)
I'm scarred.... for life... for several lives... I will never... ever... be the same...

O_O

Miley Cyrus's new video... has officially scarred me. And I didn't even watch all of it....


I'm

Crying

And

Rocking

In the

Corner

So... scared. Don't ever... watch the stupidity of it all... the disturbing disturbing very very disturbing stuff....


Please... someone, erase my mind. PLEASE.

O.O

It can't be worse than Hot Girls...

TheAshWolf 06-20-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 469862)
I'm scarred.... for life... for several lives... I will never... ever... be the same...

O_O

Miley Cyrus's new video... has officially scarred me. And I didn't even watch all of it....


I'm

Crying

And

Rocking

In the

Corner

So... scared. Don't ever... watch the stupidity of it all... the disturbing disturbing very very disturbing stuff....


Please... someone, erase my mind. PLEASE.

O.O

O____o All I did was read an ARTICLE mentioning the top 10 weirdest things that happened in the video, and I'm seriously disturbed. But, YOU, my poor child, ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO?! D: *hugs* *takes out mind wiper and erases your mind*

TheAshWolf 06-20-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 469876)
It can't be worse than Hot Girls...

I haven't seen Hot Girls, but something tells me NOTHING can be worse than We Can't Stop. O___o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.