The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 05-31-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 463100)
This must be the longest time that the EVT is untouched.

three whole days.
it's probably cuz i'm not coming on as much :P

AlgebraAddict 06-01-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 463152)
om nom nom

im bored ^_^



I've memorized the first seven stanzas of The Raven. By the light of a rose-scented candle.

I'm such a hopeless romantic.

TheAshWolf 06-01-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 463185)
I've memorized the first seven stanzas of The Raven. By the light of a rose-scented candle.

I'm such a hopeless romantic.

Meanwhile, I'm memorizing the Fibonacci Sequence, even though I hate Math. But it applies directly to Life Sciences, so, I guess that's why I actually like it. XD

Have you ever read The Tell-Tale Heart?

AlgebraAddict 06-01-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 463188)
Meanwhile, I'm memorizing the Fibonacci Sequence, even though I hate Math. But it applies directly to Life Sciences, so, I guess that's why I actually like it. XD

Have you ever read The Tell-Tale Heart?




yes omigawd

Owen-L 06-01-2013 02:29 PM

i'm just a fuck up, and that's all i'll ever be.

AlgebraAddict 06-01-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 463454)
i'm just a fuck up, and that's all i'll ever be.




That's how I've been feeling too. *hugs* How can you be a fuckup if you're a writer? You're a freaking epic writer, too. By the time that you've graduated from college and you have a house and a fiance, everyone that views you as a fuckup now will tell you how amazing you were then.

Owen-L 06-01-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 463457)
That's how I've been feeling too. *hugs* How can you be a fuckup if you're a writer? You're a freaking epic writer, too. By the time that you've graduated from college and you have a house and a fiance, everyone that views you as a fuckup now will tell you how amazing you were then.

My writing is crap. I doubt I'll graduate from anything. I doubt I'll have them things too.

L.S.Trendom 06-01-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 463454)
i'm just a fuck up, and that's all i'll ever be.

No, you're funny and smart and a good person and so much better than the assholes at your school.

Owen-L 06-01-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 463464)
No, you're funny and smart and a good person and so much better than the assholes at your school.

I'm not .

L.S.Trendom 06-01-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 463466)
I'm not .

And awesome, I forgot to add that. c:
I think so and so do Garance and Emma and Lily.
No matter what, you're definitely a better person than the idiots are your school who bully you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.