The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

lvhamsters 11-03-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 358251)
x_x I am so sorry that this is happening to you. I really am so sorry. If I could come to wherever you live, I would tell that kid the right mannerable thing to do if someone is being annoying. Suicide is never the answer. She needs to tell the kid what she thinks; yell it out. That is what I did when this kid put me up all over the Internet. <:^J Tell her to yell it out; who cares if she swears. Let her yell.

o_o I'm just surprised that this is happening to you. ._. I'm so sorry.

Thanks >_< Sadly it was online and he left before she could tell him any of that ;~; So now were video chatting and she's crying her eyes out and i have no idea what to tell her >_<

maxi 11-03-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 358252)
Thanks >_< Sadly it was online and he left before she could tell him any of that ;~; So now were video chatting and she's crying her eyes out and i have no idea what to tell her >_<

yeah sorry about it

maxi 11-03-2012 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 358268)
i Don't Know If I Can Do This Anymore...

I'm On The Verge Of Suicide... :( I Have A Problem Like Lvhamsters Except I'm The One Who Cries...

My Dad Is Pressuring Me To Get Good Grades In Year 12 - I'm In Year 6.

what The Hell? Dx No Don't! You Are Awesome! Keep That In Your Heart. We All Love You ;w; You're Epyk! Don't Do This. Please. Don't.

LaurenM 11-03-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 358250)
The moment when you desperately need help and no ones on to help you . . . . freaking out here guys. S is killing me slowly from the inside while at the same time I'm dealing with a friend whose on the verge of suicide >_< PLEASE HELP

Awful apathetic friends...
Talk to us whenever you need to.

cheezemziez 11-03-2012 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 358238)
So my two best friends hate each other. What am I supposed to do? Well I've decided. I'm choosing my best friend I've had since kindergarten because the other is being a b**** to her and making her cry. I don't care if his feelings are hurt anymore. He's hurt mine enough.

Go yell at the mean one. Bring your other friend along, and just scream at him, and get her to shout at him too. Tell the one who's crying not to listen to the mean one, that they're not worth getting upset over.

TheAshWolf 11-03-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 358238)
So my two best friends hate each other. What am I supposed to do? Well I've decided. I'm choosing my best friend I've had since kindergarten because the other is being a b**** to her and making her cry. I don't care if his feelings are hurt anymore. He's hurt mine enough.

I know this conflicts with what a few others have said, but yelling at him and duking it out probably won't get this solved. If anything, you'll hurt his feelings more, that will make him get defensive, get even angrier at the two of you, and it will make the tension worse. He will most likely become a permanent enemy if you do that.

Tell him that you and your other friend are hurt by his actions/words. Tell him that you won't stand by idly while your friend gets hurt time and time again. Tell him EXACTLY what his words/actions have caused. Tell him you're sorry if his feelings are hurt, but neither one of you can take the strain any more. Tell him you think it would be best for everyone if you and your friend didn't talk to him any more. And if he keeps upsetting her, tell him to back off, or else you'll bring someone else into this, someone who you know can get him into trouble. (His mom, his dad, his older sibling who loves ratting him out, his guardian, his teacher, whatever.)

TheAshWolf 11-03-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 358280)
delettttteeeee

O_O You sure you're alright, pluzzle?! I know we don't know each other very well, but...I don't want anything bad to happen to you, ESPECIALLY not that. Listen to Max. You ARE awesome. <:^J

evasong 11-03-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 358286)
Go yell at the mean one. Bring your other friend along, and just scream at him, and get her to shout at him too. Tell the one who's crying not to listen to the mean one, that they're not worth getting upset over.

My opinion is not to yell. In fact, If I were you, I wouldn't take sides. You'll make matters worse. If you do feel like you have to take sides, make sure the person you chose would do the same for you. Don't let them use you. Sometimes, it's hard to see who your real friends are but your smart enough to know. Just be careful, your moves could cause more friction. Maybe, tell them you don't like their fighting. ;)

wildwolf 11-03-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 358079)
<:^/ No offense, Camille, but your logic is flawed.

So what if you can't make friends? The consequences of that are you blend in more. Very little negative input, very little positive input. The consequences of making enemies is almost all negative input, and hardly any positive input.

Don't make enemies, Camille. I'll be hard on you AND your classmates.

I tried. I really really tried. But no one likes me. I just want to be likable, but I can't.
Everyone hates me.

bookworm1999 11-03-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 358296)
I tried. I really really tried. But no one likes me. I just want to be likable, but I can't.
Everyone hates me.

Aww, girl I love you! And If someone hates you, because I can not say someone doesn't, than you should know you are loved by many, including me and your entire family on KP. I know too many who would take a bullet for you. :)