The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1692)

EmmaR 05-29-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 462386)
I might take a long break from KP, for various reasons. I think I've been procrastinating a lot--and my parents are seeing it and they're not too happy about it, and I think that the source of the problem might be Kidpub. Again, I might take a break. I say might because KP is just too addicting. ._.

Aww... just when I was getting to know you...

Well, if you do, I wish you luck in your future endeavors and I hope the KP isn't the source of the problem so you could STAAAAAAAY.

EmmaR 06-04-2013 10:17 AM

YO I'LL BE GONE FOR FOUR DAYS
I'm backpacking.

otaku 06-04-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 464478)
YO I'LL BE GONE FOR FOUR DAYS
I'm backpacking.

Bai! :3
See you when you get back.
XD

AlgebraAddict 06-04-2013 10:40 AM

I should probably let y'all know, I'm traveling to California for two weeks, starting this weekend. I may or may not be able to get on here, so.

LaurenM 06-04-2013 10:58 AM

WHY YOU NO GO ON JULY 23
I'm going to San Francisco at that time!

AlgebraAddict 06-04-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 464485)
WHY YOU NO GO ON JULY 23
I'm going to San Francisco at that time!

Woah. ^_^ That would be epic. At the end of July, however, I'm gonna be in church camp. XD

However, if you want to stop by the biggest city in New Mexico someday, I will probably hug you to death.

LaurenM 06-04-2013 11:52 AM

I don't think I will. After San Fran (writing program), we go to a redwood forest and probably some other attractions. I'm not sure if we'll go to Yosemite. Anyhow, we'll be driving to the Grand Canyon and stopping at Las Vegas (LILYYYYY. And Panic!) Thrn we go to the Grand Canyon.

AlgebraAddict 06-04-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 464497)
I don't think I will. After San Fran (writing program), we go to a redwood forest and probably some other attractions. I'm not sure if we'll go to Yosemite. Anyhow, we'll be driving to the Grand Canyon and stopping at Las Vegas (LILYYYYY. And Panic!) Thrn we go to the Grand Canyon.

I was just kidding. ^_^ I think we went to the Grand Canyon once. I nearly vomited my guts out.

I almost fell in. o.o

Lily09 06-04-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 464497)

WHAT WHERE WHEN
yes I am on bc I'm bored in math
anyway if you see me or i see you ill glomp you

LaurenM 06-05-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 464500)
WHAT WHERE WHEN
yes I am on bc I'm bored in math
anyway if you see me or i see you ill glomp you

I'll probably be in a car
:I
I don't know, maybe early/middle of August?