The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Oo look at that a Camp-Half-Blood NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4801)

Werty 04-10-2019 03:03 PM

Oo look at that a Camp-Half-Blood NES

I know how late I am. I know the demiblog is dead. I know I should have read these books so long ago.

But I didn't so here we are.

So I've checked in on the old NES and I guess you could try kickstarting it without me but I mean why not

Uhm

I know you guys have the most structured kidpub fandom for this and I'm sorry that I'm late and can't really be a part of it.

Feel free to use your old OCs that I know nothing about and even tie in the old plot. I know barely any of the old humans come on here who would want to post buy hey at least someone might see this and alert the offliners

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Greek/Roman:
Child of:
Backstory:
Powers:
Special weapons:
Other:

I'm probably not going to post my beautiful child right now due to the fact I have 8 minutes let of study but have fun

Gracithe1andonly 04-10-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 602010)
I know how late I am. I know the demiblog is dead. I know I should have read these books so long ago.

But I didn't so here we are.

So I've checked in on the old NES and I guess you could try kickstarting it without me but I mean why not

Uhm

I know you guys have the most structured kidpub fandom for this and I'm sorry that I'm late and can't really be a part of it.

Feel free to use your old OCs that I know nothing about and even tie in the old plot. I know barely any of the old humans come on here who would want to post buy hey at least someone might see this and alert the offliners

Name:
Personality:
Greek/Roman:
Child of:
Backstory:
Powers:
Special weapons:
Other:

I'm probably not going to post my beautiful child right now due to the fact I have 8 minutes let of study but have fun

Hey I know for a fact that Ena still wants to continue the old NES, so if you want to get a piece of that action you're probably welcome. I stopped doing it a while ago for various reasons but if you want to participate ask Ena and/or post on the old one :)

FrostBittenKitten 04-10-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 602011)
Hey I know for a fact that Ena still wants to continue the old NES, so if you want to get a piece of that action you're probably welcome. I stopped doing it a while ago for various reasons but if you want to participate ask Ena and/or post on the old one :)

yeah i am into reviving the old nes too bc i like the old pjo nes but if you wanna start something new i'm down

SilverMoon 04-11-2019 07:09 PM

^Yeah, I really want to revive the old NES because it's a project that me and Sravani and Athena and Luna had put fucking EVERYTHING into, and it was amazing. There's literally 80,000 words. But like, almost nothing relevant happens in like the first 10,000 words and we could probably get rid of / replace some irrelevant characters or those whose creators aren't around anymore!!! I can probably get Sravani back in the loop on this because we literally love our ocs that came from this with our entire hearts, and we can maybe work out a compromise between old and new ideas!!!!! I'm deadass so excited (as long as you're down with a teen-rated nes bc sravani and i's characters can get pretty anxious) like we could rewrite the old nes with the same plot ideas we maybe never got around to and really make this project come alive again!!! From the beginning as far as writing it, but bringing in the old ideas and foundations :3 I would be so happy to have you and maybe a new face will revitalize the idea!! Do note that Sravani and I take this project very seriously however and a high level of commitment is preferred because we've always wanted to make this into something amazing.

FrostBittenKitten 04-11-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 602053)
^Yeah, I really want to revive the old NES because it's a project that me and Sravani and Athena and Luna had put fucking EVERYTHING into, and it was amazing. There's literally 80,000 words. But like, almost nothing relevant happens in like the first 10,000 words and we could probably get rid of / replace some irrelevant characters or those whose creators aren't around anymore!!! I can probably get Sravani back in the loop on this because we literally love our ocs that came from this with our entire hearts, and we can maybe work out a compromise between old and new ideas!!!!! I'm deadass so excited (as long as you're down with a teen-rated nes bc sravani and i's characters can get pretty anxious) like we could rewrite the old nes with the same plot ideas we maybe never got around to and really make this project come alive again!!! From the beginning as far as writing it, but bringing in the old ideas and foundations :3 I would be so happy to have you and maybe a new face will revitalize the idea!! Do note that Sravani and I take this project very seriously however and a high level of commitment is preferred because we've always wanted to make this into something amazing.

Omg yessss I am sososo excited abt this idea

SilverMoon 04-11-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 602057)
Omg yessss I am sososo excited abt this idea

like im literally not exaggerating when I say I would die for this project to be fully realized i'm so fucking excited these characters mean so much for me

AND I'LL TOTALLY DRAW EVERYONES CHARACTERS JUST LIKE I WANT TO FOR THE DESCENDANTS NES

FrostBittenKitten 04-11-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 602059)
like im literally not exaggerating when I say I would die for this project to be fully realized i'm so fucking excited these characters mean so much for me

AND I'LL TOTALLY DRAW EVERYONES CHARACTERS JUST LIKE I WANT TO FOR THE DESCENDANTS NES

I have so many drawings of Jake and several of my other characters and other peopleís characters as well (but most of them are lost to the sands of time and sucked anyway lol)

YES YES IM SO PUMPED

SilverMoon 04-11-2019 07:22 PM

Here, while we're at it and excited for this, I'll dig up all my characters' forms and edit them and make new ones for the babes that don't have ones yet and hopefully get srav here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrostBittenKitten 04-11-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 602065)
Here, while we're at it and excited for this, I'll dig up all my characters' forms and edit them and make new ones for the babes that don't have ones yet and hopefully get srav here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYY

gotta dig up my own forms but Iím super busy tonight so Iíll probs fix then up tomorrow

SilverMoon 04-11-2019 07:26 PM

you better believe i'm gonna use this nes to procrastinate just like I did back in the day