The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Art Thread (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3718)

SilverMoon 11-13-2013 10:30 PM

I art .

Lena 12-04-2013 04:10 PM

psssttt i posted a few sketches in my art album

EmmaR 12-04-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 506585)
psssttt i posted a few sketches in my art album

I like your style!

CosmoCat 12-05-2013 06:52 PM

So I just turned in my HUGE story board for the last day of art class. Everyone else worked in little notebooks and had about 10 pages, but I worked on the 18 by 24 sheets and had 16 pages. Did I mention I did half of them in one night? (#procrastination DX) Anyways, he seemed to enjoy my story and I was pretty satisfied with my drawings...and then the he gave me a present of two eraser pencils! Like, legit pencils with squishy pink erasers instead of lead and now I'm soooo happy! Anyways, Imma go do some fan art/crossover/oc stuff because I can't get over the movie Frozen. >3<

TheMoonWakedWolf 12-05-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 506691)
So I just turned in my HUGE story board for the last day of art class. Everyone else worked in little notebooks and had about 10 pages, but I worked on the 18 by 24 sheets and had 16 pages. Did I mention I did half of them in one night? (#procrastination DX) Anyways, he seemed to enjoy my story and I was pretty satisfied with my drawings...and then the he gave me a present of two eraser pencils! Like, legit pencils with squishy pink erasers instead of lead and now I'm soooo happy! Anyways, Imma go do some fan art/crossover/oc stuff because I can't get over the movie Frozen. >3<

MY DAD GAVE ME TWO OF THOSE AND THEY HAVE BEEN LIKE A HOLY HALLELUJAH
especially since i only ever use mechanical pencils anymore and those things run out of eraser like dean runs out of virginity every time he's "recleansed"
but yes those things are amazing \o/

so on the topic of my arting
i've been experimenting with styles a lot lately
and actually imprOVING? ?WHat? ??y es
but yes like today i doodled a little thing on my history notes and i just got really excited bc it's a new style and actually looked good like whoa

and arting is a lot more fun when i get compliments on it tbh
like people are like "wHOA THAT'S REALLY GOOD" and i'm like "oh, well, thank you uwu" but inside i'm just "i kNOW RIGHT USUALLY IM CRAPPY BUT IM NOT SO CRAPPY ANY MORE LOOK AT MY NOT-AS-CRAPPY ART :U"
ok im done now art just excites me

CosmoCat 12-06-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 506711)
MY DAD GAVE ME TWO OF THOSE AND THEY HAVE BEEN LIKE A HOLY HALLELUJAH
especially since i only ever use mechanical pencils anymore and those things run out of eraser like dean runs out of virginity every time he's "recleansed"
but yes those things are amazing \o/

so on the topic of my arting
i've been experimenting with styles a lot lately
and actually imprOVING? ?WHat? ??y es
but yes like today i doodled a little thing on my history notes and i just got really excited bc it's a new style and actually looked good like whoa

and arting is a lot more fun when i get compliments on it tbh
like people are like "wHOA THAT'S REALLY GOOD" and i'm like "oh, well, thank you uwu" but inside i'm just "i kNOW RIGHT USUALLY IM CRAPPY BUT IM NOT SO CRAPPY ANY MORE LOOK AT MY NOT-AS-CRAPPY ART :U"
ok im done now art just excites me

Yeah, I only use mechanical pencils and I've use all six of the tallest erasers I could buy so I'm really glad I have these pencil things. >3<

I looked in your gallery and WOW YOUR ART IS AMAZING!!! 80 Even if you are in between styles or altering your style a bit, heck yeah, have fun with your art! It's really good and I love your style, so keep on making awesomesauce stuffs! :D Now I wanna draw... >3<

camikat 12-06-2013 10:23 PM

I got Prismacolor markers and they were so good and somebody stole them

whyyyyy did i bring them to schooool

MaggieMay 12-06-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 506793)
I got Prismacolor markers and they were so good and somebody stole them

whyyyyy did i bring them to schooool

those things are so expensive and aauuuugh *hands you 793738 new markers*

(ps you should add me back on Skype)

CosmoCat 12-07-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 506793)
I got Prismacolor markers and they were so good and somebody stole them

whyyyyy did i bring them to schooool

Whaaaaat, that was rude, those are expensive! I hope you get them back! I don't even let my sister touch them unless I'm using them. XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 506795)
those things are so expensive and aauuuugh *hands you 793738 new markers*

(ps you should add me back on Skype)

Seriously, they are expensive. I have around 40 of them, including a metallic gold one and a colorless blender. I also own one Copic marker (SO EXPENSIVE, BUT THEY COME IN MORE COLORS) and a white gel pen. I looooove my markers sooooo much, but it's...a bit shocking to know how much I've spent on them. ^_^'

EmmaR 12-09-2013 06:55 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=6644
LOOKY WHAT I DID


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.