The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Girly Thread! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1624)

Lily09 07-22-2011 05:39 PM

The Girly Thread!

Need hair help? Fashion tips? Ask away!

Anyone can answer, because I'm not an expert. I am a tomboy with 15% of a girly side and I am so confuzzled about why there are so many hair products and what they're used for... :p I know what shampoo and conditioner is (of course!) but some brands have extra products like Garnier Fructis and it has Sleek%Shine products with a buncha extra...Okay I'm just rambling. xD

So, an advice thread for feminine topics.

rachelkirsten 07-22-2011 06:21 PM

I am a pretty much a tomboy too. Yep. ;)

BUT . . . I do have a girlish question I normally wouldn't ask. What is a VERY awesome, amazing brand of shampoo and conditioner???

Lily09 07-22-2011 06:25 PM

That's what I was gonna ask... :p
I usually just use Pantene or Dove... sometimes I use Garnier Fructis... I dunno, xD

SilverRipple 07-22-2011 06:44 PM

Herbal Essence stuff.

Lily09 07-22-2011 07:47 PM

I'll get it next time we go shopping. :)

EmmaR 07-22-2011 07:54 PM

I use Bumble&Bumble because I have unruly curly hair that tangles when you look at it (seriously. We've tested), and Bumble&Bumble is the only thing that's seemed to partially work.
I have absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever. Right now, I'm wearing a t-shirt with this awesome owl design on it, plaid shorts, and grey polka-dotty socks. Mostly, I just wear (in the summer [if I'm not doing sports]) plaid shorts, a striped colorful shirt, and striped knee-high socks. See, no fashion sense. I found a dress for the dance literally the night before it happened.

Kiwara 07-22-2011 07:56 PM

Prissy people. ;)

RosiePie07 07-22-2011 08:55 PM

I'm 1000000% girly. So I think I can help everybody out.

I love Herbal Essences, they come in a bunch of different scents (that will make your hair like a GODDESS! No kidding, I have people just come up to me and sniff my hair {my boyfriend and my two crazy friends from camp mostly, but still, it's pretty cool}) and also they come for different hair types, mine is curly so I use Totally Twisted back when I staightened my hair everyday I used Dangerously Straight and so on. They're not quite salon quality, but they're pretty good. If you care, they have other styling things too, like mouse and gel and hairspary, things of that nature, that are awesome and coordinate with the different types (Totally Twisted, Dangerously Straight, ect..). I love mine!

SilverRipple 07-22-2011 09:08 PM

Rosie, you were petting my hair after I used your soap. XD

RosiePie07 07-22-2011 09:12 PM

Yeah, because it's just that fantastic!!! And will you please go on Gmail or text me back? Pwease?