The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   the ones who feel worthless and pretend it's no big deal club (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4170)

BookKitty 07-12-2014 05:29 PM

the ones who feel worthless and pretend it's no big deal club

this is for people who aren't severely bullied (fists involved) but are talked about behind their back, rumours are spread about them, called names to their face.

this is especially for people who pretend to have a brave face about it, and pretend it doesn't bother them.

and this is also for the people that self-harm (which doesn't have to be just cutting, it can be biting, punching/hitting yourself, pinching, picking at skin, etc.)

let's talk, people.
here are the things you can do;
  • rant
  • cry
  • get angry
  • yell (in all caps)
  • help other people
  • help other people get their anger out
  • tell stories (happy and sad)
  • share your coping strategies
  • write letters to your enemies
  • forgive them/yourself
  • and much more.

basically, do whatever you need to do to get your anger out. i know it's hard to pretend it doesn't bother you.

there are no pretenders here. we don't judge no matter what

have at it, darlings. i love you *mwah*

meerkat 07-12-2014 05:43 PM

thanks for this thread.

at school, half the people beat me up emotionally and the other half think i'm some sort of super-strong warrior princess or something. but i'm tired of taking other people's crap for them and being the mental punching bag just because i'm more sensitive than average and tend to freak out too easily. i've gotten better at holding it in, to the point that only about 1% of the people at school have seen me cry last year, compared to about 99% in sixth grade. in a way, i like being all stone-cold and stuff, but sometimes i'm so sick of it that i come home and cry and explode in rage fits around my parents and sister (who never did anything to deserve it). i try to keep my home and school lives separate, but it's just too hard.

(please ignore this vent)

Athenabrain1 07-12-2014 05:44 PM

can I just hate (-) forever and ignore (-).

BookKitty 07-12-2014 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 547935)
can I just hate (-) forever and ignore (-).

no. but sometime i wish i could too :( meh we gotta live through it buddy
even though sometimes it fucking sucks

BookKitty 07-12-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 547934)
thanks for this thread.

at school, half the people beat me up emotionally and the other half think i'm some sort of super-strong warrior princess or something. but i'm tired of taking other people's crap for them and being the mental punching bag just because i'm more sensitive than average and tend to freak out too easily. i've gotten better at holding it in, to the point that only about 1% of the people at school have seen me cry last year, compared to about 99% in sixth grade. in a way, i like being all stone-cold and stuff, but sometimes i'm so sick of it that i come home and cry and explode in rage fits around my parents and sister (who never did anything to deserve it). i try to keep my home and school lives separate, but it's just too hard.

(please ignore this vent)

same. a lot of people think i'm ugly/bitchy/annoying/smart ass/know-it-all/has fake boobs/no boobs/weird boobs/too skinny/long legs/should shave my invisible leg hair/small ass/big ass/disproportionate features/

eh. i hate being stone-cold, actually. but i have to be. i have to 'laugh it off' and 'not be so sensitive.' sometimes i'm like FUCK THE WORLD JUST LET ME CRY ABOUT SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE WITHOUT BEING CALLED A GIRL, OR A WUSS (even though i'm a girl) :(

i feel you all the way. we gots to stick together <3

meerkat 07-12-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 547974)
same. a lot of people think i'm ugly/bitchy/annoying/smart ass/know-it-all/has fake boobs/no boobs/weird boobs/too skinny/long legs/should shave my invisible leg hair/small ass/big ass/disproportionate features/

eh. i hate being stone-cold, actually. but i have to be. i have to 'laugh it off' and 'not be so sensitive.' sometimes i'm like FUCK THE WORLD JUST LET ME CRY ABOUT SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE WITHOUT BEING CALLED A GIRL, OR A WUSS (even though i'm a girl) :(

i feel you all the way. we gots to stick together <3

being called a girl is the highest of compliments ^-^
thanks <3

Athenabrain1 07-12-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 547972)
no. but sometime i wish i could too :( meh we gotta live through it buddy
even though sometimes it fucking sucks

I feel you.
Let's just make a club or something and only allow people like us.
So we can be each other's friends.

BookKitty 07-12-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 547987)
I feel you.
Let's just make a club or something and only allow people like us.
So we can be each other's friends.

that's what this basically is. sort of. idk c:

lvhamsters 07-13-2014 03:41 AM

How about having everyone think of you as a super strong superhuman who never has any issues whatsoever, but also just happens to be a therapist that they constantly vent to and never ask what's wrong :D
Anyone? X3

pluzzle 07-13-2014 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 547978)
being called a girl is the highest of compliments ^-^

......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,i tend to disagree dont shoot me,,,,,