The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Disney Highschool: the NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4202)

venika 07-29-2014 04:45 PM

Disney Highschool: the NES

Hey guys. Yeah, another NES, I know. But, you know, it's Disney, what can I say?

Okay, the idea is simple: we're at the Disney high school. All the characters (princesses and princes as well as secondary characters in their movies) are enrolled, and you can choose to control one of them.

The antagonists of each film are teachers, and I'll post the teacher list later.

Okay, as it says in the title, it's an average high school, so characters will be around 14-18.

Also, you can only take Disney Princesses, Princes or secondary characters from their films. Characters cannot be from any other film, just to keep it simple. ;)

This is the subject list: you have to take THREE classes and THREE electives. Just to make things simple and awesome in the Disney High.

'Normal' Classes:

Math, English, Combined Sciences, History, Geography

Electives:

Art, Music, Drama, Creative Writing (wink wink)

Okay, here is the character form:

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies):

Age and grade:

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!):

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives):

Okay, and I call dibs on Rapunzel from Tangled! :D :D

Athenabrain1 07-29-2014 05:33 PM

I call Mulannnn save me a spot okaysies.

venika 07-29-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 550952)
I call Mulannnn save me a spot okaysies.

Yay! Okayyyy you're lucky yo. :P :P

Oh, and everyone, two characters maximum per person. :D

Arthurboulos 07-29-2014 06:10 PM

i call aurora and phillip

meerkat 07-29-2014 06:34 PM

I call Merida! C:

Sparklez5858 07-29-2014 08:15 PM

I call Tiana! I love her! ;)

Sparklez5858 07-29-2014 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 550929)
Hey guys. Yeah, another NES, I know. But, you know, it's Disney, what can I say?

Okay, the idea is simple: we're at the Disney high school. All the characters (princesses and princes as well as secondary characters in their movies) are enrolled, and you can choose to control one of them.

The antagonists of each film are teachers, and I'll post the teacher list later.

Okay, as it says in the title, it's an average high school, so characters will be around 14-18.

Also, you can only take Disney Princesses, Princes or secondary characters from their films. Characters cannot be from any other film, just to keep it simple. ;)

This is the subject list: you have to take THREE classes and THREE electives. Just to make things simple and awesome in the Disney High.

'Normal' Classes:

Math, English, Combined Sciences, History, Geography

Electives:

Art, Music, Drama, Creative Writing (wink wink)

Okay, here is the character form:

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies):

Age and grade:

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!):

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives):

Okay, and I call dibs on Rapunzel from Tangled! :D :D

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Tiana

Age and grade: In her film she was nineteen, but I'm going to lower it down to seventeen, so she'll be in eleventh grade.

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): She is a go-getter and a hard worker. She is determined and loves to dream. And she's not afraid to speak her mind, but she still is nice overall.

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): English, History, Combined Sciences, Art, Drama, Music.

LizzieS 07-29-2014 08:49 PM

Ah, fudge. Someone took Rapunzel.

LizzieS 07-29-2014 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 550993)
Ah, fudge. Someone took Rapunzel.

LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THE NEXT BEST THING

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...bqbko1_500.gif

Name: Maximus

Age and grade: 3 years old, 9th grade

Personality: Maximus is the sassiest of horses. He likes apples and doesn't like Flynn Rider. He is cooler than you are.

Subjects: drama, art, creative writing, math, science, geography

Athenabrain1 07-29-2014 09:19 PM

Name (choose a Disney Princess, Prince, or secondary character from their movies): Mulan (Idk she isn't a princess but is that okay)

Age and grade: Eighteen (Twelfth grade or is that too high)

Personality (don't stray too far from the movies but feel free to add in your own quirks and twists!): Pretty much ze original tomboyish girl she is. Strong, and willing to sacrifice things such as her life to help others she loves. A little shy, stubborn, but brave.

Subjects (choose six, three normal classes and three electives): English, Combined Sciences, Math, Art, Creative Writing, and Music (After all, what's Mulan without some Chinese music?

Other: I will be writing in some Chinese for certain subjects, but I will include a translation for all Chinese writing.